Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallen Angels (Part One)

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Fallen Angels(Volume two coming soon)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:52 pm

"TCGAH!!!" he said the lightning running up his spine, he staggered regained posture then used a war stomp to knock Silex off balence before Luning his arm at him the using a spell to speed himself up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:56 pm

He smiled, catching himself quickly. "Oh wow, you learned a new trick?" He grinned, trying to kick him off his feet. At the same time fire loaded into his hands, firing if he fell.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:00 pm

OOCl Hey guys my dads getting on soon so I'm logging off for the night Ill reply to all my posts in the morning or afternoon depending on if i need to work at this place anyways ill leave you guys with a semi huge shocker

Anya prepared to feel the blade touch her when Ryu was once again in front of her. Looking up she felt pained at his expression, since he came he had served her without complaint saved her countless times helped her offered comfort in some way.............why? All she wanted was to do the same but how? Anya walked towards Ryu when Setsuna contacted her.

"What are you doing?" Anya sighed hoping she didn't regret what she was about to do
"I'm just doing what you said Setsuna." She replied in her mind walking over to Ryu

"I'm not going anywhere Ryu I'm right here." She said softly before she pressed her lips against his

OOC: Yeah I did just kiss Ryu XD
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:11 pm

He fell and was blasted, although he could have gotten up he didn't. He then looked over at Ryu and Anya and frowned.
"... I will never understand love.....i am a mere demon..." he said looking at Silex.
"Its do or die...." he said warping behind Silex and slashing at him, then flying into the sky.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:19 pm

He blocked the slash quickly, staring up. "Come up here you fucker.." He flew up hovering over him, finally he swirled air, shooting lightning at his head. At the same time he swooped air and slammed air down at him too, his feet towards his head. Ready to sent him into the ground.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:01 pm

Genisis smirked as he warped right behind him, his arm taking the form of a large Spear, he quickly thrusted it at his back.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:02 pm

Sikex felt a blast of thunder at his back as it plunged through him, going to the other side. "Oh.." He said, touching the Spear, waiting for the pain of it coming back out.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:06 pm

OOC: did that spear just go through you O.O

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:09 am

"Aw....dont die on me.." he said pulling the spear out of his back. He chuckled for a second then said.
"What would Oni say"

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:01 pm

OOC: Damn, my bad, I hadn't seen that this was active in a while. I'm back, again. And if it seems different, oh well Alethia is first person view now lol]

I had fallen into a state of deep thinking. I watched Ed run from the room, but paid no mind. . . That was at first.

After a while I heard noises at the gate, and launched myself invisibly through the halls and outside, where I watched in awe, unseen by any.
"Genisis!" I cried, becoming visible as the long ruby wings jutted out and I grasped a scythe from the air.
"Stop this at once!" I said, staring at the wound Sikex had just taken. My mind made me want to close my eyes, but I stared anyways, wondering what had happened to the Genisis who brought me here in the first place...

I leapt forward, disappearing though I only became invisible, becoming visible again as I appeared behind Genisis, my scythe's blade against his throat.
"Genisis, back down. I will not have you hurting these people, my friends."

OOC- if something doesn't fit, tell me. Again, I skimmed the two or three pages I missed]
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:05 pm

"Friends.. to Guardians who didnt want to accept you? Ha" he said pressing the scythe agianst his throat.
"do or die.." he said as he then waited for her reaction.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:06 pm

Anya pulled away from Ryu sighing when she saw his eyes back to normal , her attention was turned to Sikexs when she saw him get stabbed

"Sikexs!!" Out of pure concern Anya flew and knocked Genesis away from him and landed in front of him putting her hands on his shoulders trying to hold him up

"Sikexs are you ok? Answer me!Genesis what did you do hes our friend how could you!" She snapped when something Setsuna said came to mind............he wasn't her brother. This man may have looked acted and half sounded like him but whoever this was......he wasn't Gen.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:10 pm

I let a growl rumble forth from my chest. They wanted me, or they would've let me go, right? I was desired here. My help was wanted.
I slid the scythe across his throat, cutting it gently.
I leaned to his ear and told him through locked teeth:
"Do or die, aye?"

I ripped the scythe from his throat, the blade had slid all the way across it. I then drew up darkness in my hands, calling forth binds to hold Genisis. They wound close from my hands as they reached for his body.
My wings raised up, small orbs appearing at their tips, drawing darkness from Genisis. Drawing his power in for me to use against him.

"What happened to the one I wanted to know? Genisis, you never told me who I am." I scowled, letting the scythe disappear in my growing power.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:23 pm

"tch..." he said as his power was being trained. His left arm went to normal as he screamed with pain.
"This world.... you fight to protect something that is destined to destruction...you only stall it... but you can only stall it... for so long!" he screamed as he lost power.
"You stop me... your fate will be in hell.."

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:33 pm

I leaned closer, my binds tightening around his body. The orbs at the tips of my wings were writhing and spinning with power that they drew from him. Large orbs the size of bowling balls with dark violet smoke wisping off of them. A smooth electric hum could be heard from them, as the power became an audible thing.
My hands pressed against Genisis' shoulders. I could feel him draining out. The darkness seeped through the ridges in my hands and slid over him. Hands of darkness holding him still as the power for me grew.

"Genesis..." I growled in his ear.
"I am a Fallen, with the power of Darkness. My fate already belongs in hell."

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:42 pm

Genisis looked into her eyes, his eues wide open. He didnt say a word, he didnt see that coming. He watched as she aborbed his power.
He looked down at Ed and the girl and smirked
"SOUL TRANSFER!" he yelled as a dark soul left Genisis body and went into ED. Genisis eyes were now closed, but he was still alive.

Ed turned to Akira and whipped out his blade
"DIE!" he said thrusting it through her chest.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:04 pm

Anya moved quickly after placing a barrier around Sikexs before to her horror she watched her brother transfer the darkness from himself to Ed and Ed attacked Arika. How had things gone so wrong so fast!? Flying over to Arikas side Anya cupped her face with a gentle hand

"Hang in there, Ill help you just hang in there alright?" She spoke softly to the little girl as she cradled her in her lap completely forgetting Ed was anywhere nearby her

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:06 pm

I leapt up from Genisis and appeared impossibly fast by Ed.

"ED NO!!!" I screeched as I grabbed his blade with my hand, cutting myself and having my blood slide down the blade onto Akira's chest.

"No.." I whispered. My right hand glowed white, the only good power, the only holy power I had. I touched her chest as I withdrew the blade with my bleeding left hand. My light traveled into the wound and began to heal what it could. It couldn't heal her completely, but it would help.

My left hand shook with pain and anger as I began to attempt crushing his blade. The searing burn of the steel cutting to my bones had me growling angrily.
"I've... had... enough." I muttered through grinding teeth again. I looked up at Ed, letting the girl go. I put my left hand, still glowing white with the power of Light, against Ed's cheek.
"No more." I said, letting tears drip down my cheeks. I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around Ed, as my power tore and burned inside. The orbs at my wings were gone. They were inside me, filling my blood with darkness. As my fingers stretched over his back, darkness poured from them, wrapping him in a tight bandage of the black energy.
"No more.... please." I begged, still crying.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:42 pm

"...This is only the beginning.." he said. As he went to speak agian Genisis body faded in the sky. Suddrnly a heavenly yellow portal opened behind Ed. A man in a Black over coat made of glistening leather, tight pants that matched, a white undershirt and black boots steped out o the portal. It was Genisis, he held his blade and put it to Eds neck while putting a dagger to his spine.
"Time to send you back to hell" he said coldly.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:46 pm

OOC: i am totally lost what just happened? XD

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!