Fallen Angels (Part One)

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Fallen Angels(Volume two coming soon)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:21 pm

"Akira is dead..Im sorry but Akira was killed by Paemon...Well if she didnt die then you would have so we are in luck in a way...Not saying her life wasnt important..." he said frowning.
"We are in trouble...But not for about 20 years..." he said sighing.
"Its time to rest..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:33 pm

Anya nodded numbly a single tear falling form her eye

"I understand..." She whispered the little girl had healed the other half of the crystal heart when Anya unlocked hers she had nearly killed herself but because she had both halves within her now, she could live."Arika........thank you." She though At least now the little girl was safe

"Thank you.............everyone." They had stayed with her loyal to her even in the face of death for that the guardian was eternally grateful.
Last edited by Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:36 pm

"Now that we are all Okay...when a guardian dies..we have a ceremony right around the the Guardian...All you need to do is bow your head around the Guardian...That'll be fine...Well really it needs to be everyone but it can just be Anya if you wish..." he said as he walked outside Edward all ready standing above her praying. Genisis stood by him and bowed his head talking.

Lamentations
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:48 pm

OOC: hey hey hey did that confuse you IM NOT dead! I talked i sad thank you

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:51 pm

OOC: She was bassically a guardian, Akira, although she wasnt, Genisis is being nice and giving her a ceremony. I told Anya to go with him so that they could Give Akira a cermemony so she could rest in peace.

Lamentations
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsuna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Ryu stared at the guardian before picking her up and following Gen knowing Anya was too weak to walk by herself. Holding her close Ryu attempted to be gentle since he didn't know where she was injured at.

Setsuna followed, her heart still connected to Anya's and she felt her pain, though it was more emotional than physical this time. The little girl had meant something to the guardian, she knew that much. Setsuna and Ryu bowed their heads as Anya did hers in respect for the little guardian

Setsuna
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:58 pm

OOC: wanna end it tonight,?

Lamentations
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:02 pm

OOC: theres just one or two things id like to do/finish then we can end this though im sad to see it go it was having a pretty good run with almost 2500 posts however new ppl wanna join so ill create the Second half anyways if we can all get to the palace or whatever were calling it in the sky thatd be great

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:11 pm

OOC: kk
They all with thier heads bowed obviously were willing to defeat darkness. But with thier current numbers they would fail. Thier was only one other thing to do, they had to call up the Rift of Guardians. It was a gate that connected all guardians. They would have to not only deal with hell, rebuild thier palace, but they would have to face Balmung and the others.
"Rest in peace... Akira.."

Lamentations
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:14 pm

Sikex turned into a Dragon and roared into the sky. Dropping to the ground he stared about, stepping back as he stared up at the Gates. Breathing lightly, remembering the great times he had. Not mentioning he was resigning from being a Guardian. He wished to spend the remaining portion of his life peacefully with Oni for the time being. He would come back, but not now, in the mean time he wanted peace.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” ― Viktor E. Frankl

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:29 pm

Anya pulled herself from Ryus grip and swayed but he steadied her

"I have something I need to do, dont worry ill be fine." Anya concentrated her efforts and used as little energy as possible before she appeared in front of Sikexs, thought she found she couldn't stand so she appeared on her knees putting a hand down to keep herself up she, she kept her face void of any emotion but her eyes danced between sadness and acceptance

"Were you going to leave without saying a proper goodbye?" She asked quietly

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:32 pm

He stared down at her, quietly dwindling in size until he was normal. "No, I would of said something.." He smiled at her, putting his arm around her to make sure she stood standing. "I'm just not cut out for this anymore Anya, it won't be forever, just for awhile, if I wish to marry Oni." He broke the ice, never telling her was going to marry her. Smiling at her.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:54 pm

Anya nodded mumbling a thanks as Sikexs helped her stand she dropped her head for a moment thinking of how they couldn't stand each other when they first met and how they became acquaints,than allies, then friends, all the way up until this point. She smiled somehow she saw this coming. Holding out her head she allowed the golden orb connecting their hearts to appear before she broke it

"Now you aren't bound me. Don't worry, you'll always have a place here...." She smiled sadly at him before hugging him"Goodbye Sikexs" she mummed burying her face in his shoulder for a moment as she blinked back tears

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:00 pm

He stared at her. "I'll be back, won't be gone forever, just don't slap me when I come back." He chuckled at that comment, putting his arms around her. He knew she was almost crying. "You stay strong and do your job, and I'll tell you where I am so if you need me you can come get me.." He trailed off into his own thought, losing it. Shaking his head he kissed her on the cheek, a friendly kiss, nothing more than that. Smiling, wiping her eyes clean of any traces of water on them. He touched her chin. "Look up..." He said, Putting his fingers on the corner of her mouth, pushing them up. "And Smile.." He mused.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Anastasia smiled as she tried to remain strong knowing it wasn't forever,

"Try not to put a knife to my back this time." She said remembering how she had nearly taken his head off, she would miss him greatly. Maybe others would condemn her for offering her friendship to a fallen, but everyone deserved a second chance. In the end he had been willingly to give his life for her. That was all that really mattered to her

"And if you ever need my help, you know where to find me." She added softly she was a guardian now and forever and this planet however tainted it may be meant something to her.

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:10 pm

He shook his head and let go of her. Stepping away he turned. "Au Revoir Anya.." Walking into the palace.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:20 pm

OOC: crap I just realized Alpha hasn't posted..........

Anya smiled waving slightly as he went back to their home, knowing when she arrived Sikexs would be gone. She dropped her head for a moment and shook it slowly, this was the life she had been given, she had to accept everything that came with it. Even if the good outweighed the bad, she would remind herself that it was her duty, her destiny, to be a guardian. Nessa, her parents, Balmung, Zaria, Arika, Zach..........they were all gone now but,

"Ill carry on for all of you....I promise." She whispered

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsuna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:33 pm

Ryu waited a couple minutes before using his connection to find Anya knowing she probably wanted a few moments alone with Sikexs before he left. Watching her hug him he felt a sad smile cross his face, it wasn't fair she had to suffer in life so much. Even if it wasn't forever everyone at some point in her life left or abandoned her in someway. Walking over he tried not to disturb her as he slipped his hand into hers getting her attention

“He'll come back, No one can stay away from you for too long.” Ryu looked over at her face and pulled her into a gentle hug

“If it means anything to you Ill be here as long as you want me to be.” He added

Setsuna
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:36 pm

"For now......we rest.." he said looking at the sky.
OOC: its ok close us Kohanna

Lamentations
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:18 pm

OOC: Alright but if she gets mad you shall face her wrath, lol ill post the new one in the morning when everyone will be awake and newcomers have a better chance of seeing it. PLUS I wanna make sure everything looks PERFECT. Ok this is gonna have something for sets(i asked her to type something up) in it because I wanted her to have something in the end warning its fairly long

Sestuna nodded

“A break from all this sounds nice....” She admitted she knew where Ryu had gone, after Anya she wasn't surprised....the young guardian had been quite taken with her since he got there. Looking over at Gen she followed him back to the palace already knowing who wouldn't be there when they arrived, watching Anya and Ryu Setsunas face took on a motherly warmth

"Maybe...."
She thought before staring down at the earth. Anya felt a small warmth com over her when Ryu held her hand, she suspected he was trying to cheer her up but didn't feel like smiling again, instead she remained silent staring where Sikexs had once been. She suddenly felt herself wrapped in his arms, relaxing in his grip she allowed herself a moment of peace before replying to his statement

"Promise?" How many times had someone told her they'd never leave? Ryu smiled

"Of course." And somehow she knew he wasn't lying, feeling him lift her up again she leaned into his grip as he flew her home, once inside she let the sad smile grace her lips again. She could sense he was gone and her home seemed rather empty, walking out into the gardens she sighed until she reached Nessa grave leaving down she sighed.

"I miss you, I always have and I always will. But I did it in the end we all did, I hope i made you proud, some of us are with you now, Zach, Balmung. Arika she's sweet, please watch over her. Tell my parents I said Hi and Gen is safe....watch over everyone I can't...she stopped and then added....In the end though I know you're all still with me." Anya held a flower and crystallized it, immortalizing it before laying it down, she felt Ryu's hand on her shoulder and she put her hand on his

"Ill be alright...." She whispered she would be because in the end they were still together....

The End

OOC: yes 2500 posts and 125 pages later the original Fallen/Guardian Rp is done and over yay!(SO no posting!!!! Any questions or comments anyone may have PM ME but DON'T change the posting number in heresequel Will be up tomorrow awe Sikes sniff

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!