Fallen Angels (Part One)

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Fallen Angels(Join anytime)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Araalynn on Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Tabby looked shocked by him claiming what she was wearing would give her unwanted attention. Well I don't want that. Maybe remove the corset and wear her loose undershirt? She quickly unlaced her corset and tossed it to the side, straightening out her loose button up shirt and fixing her skirt. "There." The girl quickly walked after Zen as she realized he was walking away. "I can't help I blush easily." She pouted slightly then waved her hand at his offer of getting her something. "Oh you don't have to. We just met. I'm sure you've got more important things to use you money for."
Keeping Track of My Characters
Fritzi - New Hope University
Ninette - Halitrad Kingdom
Cadelaria - Halitrad Kingdom
Laasya - Halitrad Kingdom
All in the Fantasy Roleplay forum.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Araalynn
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:49 pm

He stopped dead in his tracks, opening his eye to peer down at her; almost as if he was staring straight into her soul. "Tabby, what would I have money to spend on?" He would laugh as he started walking again. "Besides, friends are great things! They make you happy, get you up when you're down, and certainly don't try to kill you because of a mistake you made!" He was talking to fast now, not realizing he probably just gave off he was running away from something.

"So Tabby, why are you out today? Shouldn't you be... I dunno, celebrating?" His eye was on her again, his left hand raising the bandages around his left, "It's your birthday and all, isn't there a party? A celebration? Presents?"

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Captain_Sarcastic] on Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:52 pm

’Hello’ The sound of his voice echoed through her ear canal, the sound was cheery and cause the woman to look up. She barely had time to acknowledge his presence before his attention was drawn elsewhere. ’Tsk… she sounded as she peered at the back of his head. He was heading towards another woman. ‘Men…’ She rolled her eyes before tilting her head slightly looking towards the girl he was moving towards.

Casually leaning up against the corner of the building, she watched the two converse, she could barely make out what they were saying, though she could pick up bits and pieces. Tiesa picked up something about being human, unwanted attention and a birthday…? She quirked an eyebrow at the mention of a birthday, celebrating another year of life was strange in her opinion. The more time that passed, the closer they were to death. Celebrating another year clear to death?

Shrugging it off mentally, she watched as the male began to walk away. She blinked a few times in confusion as the girl that was now accompanying him took off part of her clothing, tossed it aside and chased after the man. Tiesa gathered from the girl’s mannerisms she was a fairly sheltered woman, the way she dressed alone, gave away that she didn’t go out often. She was too dressed up to be just ‘going out’ unless she wasn’t used to being out, which would explain it. “My, oh, my…” she started as she sauntered towards the discarded piece of clothing. “How wasteful… She gently pushed the piece of clothing aside with her foot. The fabric seemed to be well crafted, was probably expensive. "Oi~ Is the new trend to remove clothing and throw it aside, or was this time just special, she called out to the duo that was ahead of her.

[[>_< Sorry I had to run and do things earlier]]

[Captain_Sarcastic]
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Araalynn on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:05 pm

When he stopped dead in his tracks, Tabby almost ran right into him. She stopped inches from him, once again blushing at her failure to see him stomach. "I don't know. Something to eat?" Once again she began following him like a lost puppy, smiling at him mentioning how much fun friends are. "Friends are wonderful. I don't have very many but they anything better." Did he just say something about killing because of a mistake? She hesitated a moment but didn't bother asking more questions on it, she didn't want to pry.

"This is my celebration. Going out to meet new people that my family hasn't put on their schedule for me to meet." As she said this, her eyes rolled. Obviously she had a hate for her parents and all their rules. His other questions were ignored however when she just realized he had bandages around his eye. She had been so excited and looking around that she hadn't acknowledged his injury. "Oh my, forgive me for not noticing sooner.. What happened to you?"

Of course her attention was dropped when she heard someone call out about clothing. My corset. She stopped walking and turned about, tucking a few loose strands of her almost silver blonde hair out of her face. Calling back out she said, "I don't know much about trends. The corset was uhm..too dressy for just walking down the streets." Tabby rubbed the back of her head a moment. "I'm sure someone interested in it will pick it up."

Araalynn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:14 pm

He hadn't noticed till now she had taken part of her clothing off, as he wasn't much for staring at how women were dressed; he found it quite rude to. His gaze turned to the woman behind them, staring at he for a moment before turning around. "You! Come here!" His voice had lost it's cheery tone, gaining in it's loss one of deep seriousness and order.

He tilted his head to the side with a large grin on his face, ignoring the question about his eye. "I didn' catch your name!" He called out again, his tone happier and much less serious than it had been when he first called to her.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Captain_Sarcastic] on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:22 pm

“Heh…” She slipped the toe of her right shoe under the corset before kicking her foot upward. The article of clothing followed through with the momentum after her foot stopped moving, sending the corset into the air. Outreaching her arm, Tiesa’s slender fingers wrapped around the cloth before bringing it closer to her body. Her brown eyes studied the material briefly, before she cocked her head to the side.

She didn’t have time to say anything else, since the male person shouted out at her, demanding her attention. Her hand slowly balled into a fist around the item in her hand as her eyebrow quirked and her lips etched a scowl on her face. "That’s a hell of a way to address someone." she sneered at the command, as she stood in her current position, purposely not moving. His tone made her want to lunge at him and gouge his remaining eye out with her bare hand, but she refrained from doing so. she'd much rather not draw unwanted attention to herself.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she eyed his suspiciously when he addressed her in a slightly more ‘cheerful’ manner. “You didn’t catch my name, because I didn’t throw it…” she called out to him, as she placed her free hand on her hip. “Not that I’m much incline to offer it now after that warm greeting."

[Captain_Sarcastic]
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Zaria prepared to attack the man who had taken Anya hostage when he dropped the swords and Anya whipped around the way she did when she was furious about something or about to strike someone. Zaria formed a sword in her hand to strike the man down when Anya comanded her to go back to her chambers.

"You dont have to fight alone." Zaria replied....she felt Anya talking to her silently, a bonus in there friendship. "Ill be fine" Nodding her head to show she understood Zaria sheethed her sword and walked back towards Anya's chambers knowing she would come in soon.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:31 pm

((OOC: To late to join???))
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Zen nodded before turning to walk off again, hands hanging down at his sides. "What to buy, what to buy... Tabby, what do you like?" He felt like an idiot right now, possibly angering someone he shouldn't and he had gotten a girl tagging along with him. Just more trouble for him, if the Guardians saw it they would probably see it as him luring her into a trap of some sort.

When really, Zen wasn't as horrible a person as the guardians made him out to be... Sure he used the shadows alot, so what? That didn't make him bad or anything; did it?

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Araalynn on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:40 pm

Tabby closed one of her eyes and cringed at his shouting command to get the other woman to come over. Her eye opened again though as she studied the woman kick up her corset and grab it in the area to study it. The corset was a mixture of black materials. The most used one was a suede type of material and details of black leather squared off each panel of suede. Black lace also detailed the corset to add a bit more texture.

Her head nodded as if agreeing to the fact that he addressed her a bit rudely. Trying to cover up his mistake, she spoke out in a sweet tone to the woman. "He didn't mean it like that miss. Why don't you join us and chat? I'm Tabitha, you can call me Tab or Tabby if you want though."

Tab turned her head to look at Zen walking off. She didn't follow though, wanting a response from the woman. "I've always had an interest in birds. Wait just a second though Zen, let see if she wants to come along."

Araalynn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:46 pm

Zen once again stopped in his tracks, turning his one eyed gaze back at the girl. "I wouldn't get involved with her, she just has a certain feeling to her..." The mans gaze turned to the roof of the building they were by, ~Defiantly not human either.~ He shook the thought out of his mind before resting against the wall to wait for the two. "Alright, but hurry up..."

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Captain_Sarcastic] on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:56 pm

The soft, more timid voice of the female girl tried to interject on behalf of the man’s course actions. Tiesa wasn’t sure if the girl knew it, or if she was just naturally defensive like that. She mentally debated the offer in her head, while she wasn’t sure if tagging along with this group was a good idea, especially not since she already wanted to hurt the man, but she has nothing better to do. Shrugging it off, she decided she would tag along, for a short period of time anyway.

Taking a few swift steps forward, she approached the girl. “Well, since you asked so kindly,” she replied with a slightly sarcastic undertone. “My name is Tiesa,” she explained to the girl. However, before she could continue, the man with Tabatha uttered something that Tiesa didn’t quite catch, “Ne? I didn’t catch that. To be honest, your attitude is less than desirable.”

Her temper was fluctuating. She was attempting to remain calm at all costs. She could sense something. He wasn’t a normal person. What he was though, she wasn’t entirely sure of and if he was traipsing around with a human girl, she was either important, or he was a Fallen and this was merely coincidental. Regardless of his standing, he should know better than to provoke others. It wasn’t only something he should know as someone pretending to be from here, but as a being that wasn’t of this world, it was important to not draw attention to yourself, which is what he was doing. And the attention he was getting was negative.

She glared at him momentarily before extending her hand out to the girl besides her. “I’d hold on to this, it’s too pretty to just discard. If you really don’t want it, you can donate it somewhere… Tilting her head towards the girl, she gave her a friendly, warm smile. “I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t pick up random clothing off the floor, ne?

[Captain_Sarcastic]
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:06 pm

His eye was closed again and he slipped down the wall into a sitting position before finally slumping down to the side; his lack of sleep finally catching up to him as he slept silently with the appearance of being dead. Without much control of his conscious he lost his concentration on keeping the appearance of being human up. Slowly the black mist surrounded him again, turning his clothes to black with a cloak draped around his shoulders...

The strange thing was, there were no wings. No wings that marked him as a possible fallen; the only thing that remained from his human form were the bandages over his left eye.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Araalynn on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:10 pm

Tab turned her head once again to Zen at his warning, causing her to raise her eyebrow curiously. instead of asking him to explained, she nodded to him saying to hurry up and turned her attention back to Tiesa. "Pleased to meet you Tiesa. Don't mind his attitude, I'm sure he's got some sort of reason for it. Perhaps still holding anger for who ever injured him?" The girl turned her head to look at Zen's bandages again before looking back at Tiesa.

Her gaze then drifted down to her corset that Tiesa was handing back to her. This caused her to smile and she took the corset back, folding ti and lacing it so it was easier to carry. "You're right, I should probably keep it. Not sure what my mother would do if she heard I was tossing out my clothes." Tab chuckled softly as she tried to stuff as much of the corset into her purse. She only got half of it in, the other half sticking up which caused it harder for her to slip the purse onto her shoulder. Sighing, she decided to hold the purse in her hand instead.

"Anyways, shall we continue to..uhm.." Tab paused, realizing she had no idea where exactly they were going. Turning towards Zen, her head tilted to the side. "Where exactly are we going?--Oh." Zen seemed to have fallen asleep, and with different clothing on. Both her eyebrows rose in confusion and interest. "The poor guy. I didn't know he was so tired...obviously not tired enough to quickly change into different clothing though." Another hint that the poor girl had been sheltered too long. She didn't turn in time to see the mist. The girl set her purse down and slowly knelt beside Zen, peering at him then up at Teisa. "We can't let him sleep in the streets like this.."

Araalynn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Captain_Sarcastic] on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Tiesa smiled and nodded as the girl spoke and took back her corset. Now being at such a close range she was positive the girl was human, though her social status was still left a mystery. “Aye, parents overreact to everything so I think your making a good choice,” she stated as she brushed her long blond hair over her shoulders. Tiesa never really had ‘parents’ per say. Most demons didn’t. They came into existence were trained and went from there. They never were coddled or ‘protected’ by their parents. It was more of a ‘survive or don’t’ type thing from where she came from.

Out of the corner of her eye, Tiesa could see a billow of black mist surround the male who had just slumped to the floor. As the mist cleared he was dressed in something completely different. His body structure changed as well as a few of his other features. She didn’t react as she’d expect as much, the only thing that confused her was his lack of wings.. but it wasn't exactly that important. She knew he wasn’t human, however, she’d wait for the other to notice first and she’d react appropriately.

It didn’t take long for the girl to turn her head and see him on the floor. Tiesa was slightly taken back when the girl didn’t find anything strange about the changes the man had made. Instead, she reacted as most kind humans did, she bent down and proclaimed they would help him. Tiesa wouldn’t bring it up, there was no reason to. She wasn’t alarmed by it, so she wouldn’t be either. To bring it up might cause something to click, and she really didn’t want to ‘explain’ things to her.

An intelligible sigh escaped her lips as she crouched down besides her. Using the back of her hand she tapped lightly at the side of the man’s face. “He’s out for sure…” Looking over towards Tabby she questioned, “What do you suggest we do with him? I’m not sure we can actually move him.”

Tiesa’s eyes shifted between the two. She knew she could carry the man, with one hand probably. However, given the fragile feminine appearance she gave off in this human body, she’d have to play it off that she couldn’t. After all, how exactly would a petite five foot two girl look hauling a buff man down the street? She’d gain stares, and stares were attention, and she was trying to stay off radar.

[Captain_Sarcastic]
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Araalynn on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:46 pm

ooc: Just going to assume he's staying asleep to put a pause on the rp or something so I'll post one last one and wait. Also going to assume by Zen's profile his hair changed colors too.

Tabby studied Zen more closely now that he was practically out cold. She was still trying to figure out how he got rid of his one outfit and had a new one on so quickly. No bag in sight. Not even one article of his old clothing. She reached out to gently poke the cloak he wore, trying not to wake him for now. "And he said I was dressed rather oddly." She muttered this under her breath mostly before reacting finally to what Teisa had said about parents.

"If there was a contest to see which parents overreact the most, I'm sure mine would win in every category." She said this while still staring at Zen, as if hoping her stare would wake him. It seemed to work to get his attention earlier. Wasn't his hair another color before too? What's going on here? Her brows furrowed a moment as she turned to look at Teisa again. "No, wouldn't be logical for too young ladies to try to drag a man down the street." Tab pictured that scene and seemed to giggle in amusement. "I suppose we can try to wake him and perhaps I can sneak him into a room at my house so he could rest? I've no money to find another place for him to stay."

As she said this, her gently poking became a full hand to his arm to shake him. "Zen, you look like a bum sleeping on the streets. Get up, please?"

Araalynn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:51 pm

[[Nah, just needed a moment to wake up myself x.x]]

When his cloak was touched he had opened his eye to take a small peek, and when he was shook he opened his eyes fully before leaping up to his feet. "I'm awake! I swear!" His voice was worried as his eyes fell upon the outfit he now wore, quickly he pulled the cloaks hood up and tried to remain calm as the sword hidden by how he was laying became visible. "So, we were going to go get a present, am I right? Hehe..."

He quickly resumed walking, not bothering to even change back to his normal self before continuing.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Captain_Sarcastic] on Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:02 pm

Tiesa nodded, as she watched the girl prod at the man before her. The blonde nodded as she made the comment about her parents. There was no doubt in her mind that they would, seeing as how, well.. Tiesa didn’t have any parents and besides. She was a demon, this girl… was human.

At any rate, it would appear Tabby was slowly beginning to take note of the changes that Zen had made. Tiesa wondered if she would comment on it, or just let it mentally bother her until she figured it out on her own. Regardless, she wasn’t going to offer to start up that discussion.

The girl seemed concerned about how they would transport him, or at least get him moving. Though, that concern didn’t last long because within minutes, the man sprang back to life. He leapt to his feet, nearly knocking Tiesa over in the process, forcing her to jump up and stumble backwards a bit. Once she gained her footing, she threw up her fists, ready for anything. She probably looked ridiculous, but he’d caught her off guard. Though, he seemed to pay her no heed as he threw on his hood, and kept walking, his back towards the girls.

Tiesa’s eyes locked onto the now visible blade. Crossing her arms over her chest, she smirked as she called out, “Last I checked, they don’t allow blades into stores, never mind full out swords.” Smirking lightly she continued, “No, not even magical ones that appear in your sleep…” She was curious how he would explain himself out of this one. He made a very careless mistake, one that could have very easily cost him his life, and to play it off as if it was nothing was not only foolish, but insulting to not only Tiesa but the other girl as well.

[Captain_Sarcastic]
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Araalynn on Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:20 pm

Tabby let out a sort of squeak and fell backward on her butt, not being as quick to her feet as Tiesa was. When he stood up so abruptly, her now curious eyes caught the flash of some sort of blade before the cloak covered it up. Her head then tilted when he tried to act normal and walk off, changing the subject. Somethings terribly wrong here.

Slowly she stood up, dusting herself off and adjusting her clothes before looking at Tiesa who began talking about the sword. I knew it. A sword..and it appeared out of thin air. He's not human. Her deep brown eyes gazed at Zen with a mixed emotion of shock from her final discovering and awe. "If you're not..human. That question about me not having no wings was an actual question.." Her head slowly turned to study Tiesa more closely now. He didn't like the feeling he got from her. Is she not human either? "Are you?"

Araalynn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:24 pm

The man stopped once again, the hand going to the handle of the blade. "Do you have a problem with me carrying a sword, Tiesa?" A cold gaze from under the hood was cast back at her; not only had his looks changed but his attitude as well. "And that's right, I'm an exiled guardian with a death sentence; not a title I like carrying around..." Zen shook his head slowly as he eyed a guard across the road and muttered a single word under his breath.

"I suggest we go shop some place, I'll convince them to let me bring a sword inside, how does that sound? Maybe a nice place to eat!" That over-cheery tone of his was back as he kept walking only with a faster pace than before. "A pet bird? would that be a good present?" At this time it was obvious he was avoiding the subject of him having a 'bounty' on his head.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!