Fallen Angels (Part One)

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Fallen Angels (Part One)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:31 pm

Guardians of time and earth, these beings are responsible for keeping the world safe and protecting the innocent. The cost for being virtually immortal, comes at a high price. You never have the chance to live a normal life. Some of these guardians have had enough, fleeing from ther positions the remaining of these angelic beings must retrieve their companions before darkness destroys the world they all have come to love.

Guardians: Protectors of the world who have stood their ground, maintaining their jobs. Some have been sent out to find the Fallen, the ones who have chosen to leave their roles as guardians in hopes of living normally.

Fallen: Guardians who left their positions to live amongst the humans. Blending in with humans they have two forms, an Angelic form and a human form.

Humans(just put it one the what are you spot)

Evil: what more is there to say about that just make sure you fill out a bio lol

Rules:
No god-modding
No one-liners
Keep romance according to the rules
Violence must be sensible
Cursing must be tasteful
If you are leaving or unable to post please notify me

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Last edited by Kohanna on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Fallen Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Name: Balmung Finolay
Speices: Guardian
Apperance: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/hack/art-05-balmung.jpg, Image
Bio: Leader of the Holy Knights he protects the Huge City of Eldeanor. He follows his duty and goes out of his way to hunt the fallen. He is know for killing the powerfull "Odin" who was a fallen that had kill thousands he now resides in Eldeanor waiting for more Fallen Scum to appear
Last edited by Lamentations on Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:44 pm

00C: awesome Aproved!

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:49 pm

Name: Zaria Linador
Species(Guardian, Fallen, Human): Fallen
Appearance: Angelic:Image Human:Image
Bio: Zaria was groomed to be one of the best Guardians. She was top of her classes and always one of the best fighters. Her curiosity got the best of her when she chose to become a Fallen, wanting to lead the life of a human. Of a normal person with no worries.
Last edited by Chihari on Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:58 pm

OOC: Oooo my character is going to love her *whistles* :D

Lamentations
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:23 pm

OOC: Hm I never paid attention to the length of that dress...

Chihari
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:33 pm

OOC: SORRY.......took me like 50 years to find some pics oh btw aproved Yuu although you already knew you would be lol

Name: Anya(Anastasia)

Species: Guardian

Appearance: Image Image

Bio: Anya has been a guardian all her life and took great pride in her job ever since she was young warm kind and caring she fit every cliché there was to being what she was, when she turned 18 she was on her usual patrol of earth and got mixed up with a human and almost became a fallen, however it ended badly ever since then shes been serious and at times even cold, now shes been sent to find the fallen Guardians....much to her disdain her eyes and hair change color when she's in human form. Shes also the had Guardian responsible for keeping peace and order
Last edited by Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:57 pm

OOC: YaY Anna-Chan said I could start us off :P

Zaria sat dazed, watching the world from her bedroom window. 'Such a marvelous place, so many people to see.' She thought, smiling as her fingers pressed against the frosted glass. One of her dreams had always been to visit Earth and see everything there was to see. "I know, I'll talk to Anya, she always knows whats best." Darting out of her rom she ran down the hallways, stopping in front of Anya's bedroom door.

Knocking lightly she twisted the knob, looking around the vast room. Upper Guardians always had the better rooms. Looking around she walked over to the window, this room had a spectacular view of the world and stars surrounding it. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as her mind drifted to thoughts of Earth, its people, places.

Chihari
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bedlam on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Last edited by Bedlam on Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not always that easy to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. Sinners can surprise you
and the same is true for saints. Why do we try to define people as simply good or simply evil? Because
no one wants to admit that compassion and cruelty can live side by side in one heart.
And that anyone is capable of anything.

Bedlam
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Name: Lee
Species: Fallen
Appearance:
Angel:Image
Human: Image
Bio:Lee never knew of his parents and the terrible fate that became of them. From a young age he was trained harder than any other guardian. Growing years ahead of his class until one day his parents fate was revealed to him in a private room by one of the elders. He himself had killed both his parents and everyone else in the room with a large burst on energy. They trained him so hard to unleash his energy and be one of the greatest Gaurdains in the universe. The truth tore him apart he hated himself and everyone around him. He tried to forget his powers in the human world by becoming a fallen.
Last edited by cheif on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

cheif
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:31 pm

OOc:Approved nice use of creativity both of you cute pic lol anyways........

Anastasia or Anya as she had dubbed her self recently sat in her room staring out the window at the beautiful planet she and many others risked their lives to protect. The stone faced angel looked on with a slight longing, pushing it away she shook her head.....this was the life she had been given, she couldn't live in the past in her childhood dreams. Pushing the subject from her mind she moved with a royal like grace towards the door however it opened by its self, she prepared to scold whoever dared disturb her when she saw Zaria. Zaria had not only been one of her closet friends but she was also Anyas favorite Guardian her cold face melted away and her frown was instead replaced with a gentle smile of a big sister.

"Zaria...how are you?" She allowed a sliver of emotion into her normally unreadable voice

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Zaria smiled widely before answering. "I'm great...I just wanted to ask you something." Hesitating a bit she stared out the window, towards the world she'd dreamt about for years. "What if...I mean, do you think I could go to the human world...just to see what its like? I've always dreamed of visiting, its against the rules though..." Trailing off her sentence she looked back at Anya. "I could be back before anyone knew I was even gone."

Chihari
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:38 pm

Suddenly bursting in came balmung he looked preety happy but knowing him may have been wrong
"What do you two happen to be talking about" Balmung said standing beside Zaria. He had just got back from slaying fallen who had entered the human world.

Lamentations
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:24 am

ooc: I swear I am gonna..........Yuu may have gotten grounded so IF she did we either have to A pause or B I get permission from her to control her character which will be the most likely thing to happen since she already told me what she plans on doing........

Anya sighed, her warmth melting away as she turned to stare out her window at the blue green and misty planet below. Pushing a lock of floor length hair behind her back Anastasia turned her head towards Zaria with a sympathetic gaze

"Zaria, you know I cannot allow you to do that, besides its nothing special.....I should know." Anya replied trailing off, rising she turned to stare again when a knight burst through her door, she sighed what was this?! Burst through the head guardians door day?!? there was a door for a reason it was called knocking! Turning back causing the slim red gown to swish at the sudden change of direction Anya's face was once again emotionless. Putting a hand on her hip she titled her head.

"Nothing....Zaria and I were just discussing the possibility of her taking a field trip with me....she turned her head back to look at him as she had turned it before to look at Zaria....I assume you have a reason for being here?" She held a hand out to the girl telling her the conversation was on hold for the minute.............

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:26 am

OOC: this si the post chief wrote however he cannot post at the momet and sent this to me soo here we go guys and girls

'Lee stared out his window as he sat on the ledge. He looked out over all of earth waiting, wanting a chance to escape everything his life other guardians everything. His view and though was disrupted by a few guardians as they flew by training like he himself should be. He looked around his tiny room a bed, a small bathroom, an eccentrically designed marble table with light ebony chairs and a small draw by his bed made from old oak. His room was small but well up kept. He went and laid on his bed looking through his ceiling at the universe all the stars and planets, he could almost see the age old stories moving though the sky every last hunter God and warrior

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Re: Fallen Angels(Join anytime)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:26 pm

"why yes I do" Balmung said walking in 2 steps before stoping. Just thought I would inform you that the fallen one Glordinox was found and killed today. Hmm that look on your face says you have on idea what I am talking about. Anyways I just thought I would suggest you stay in doors. Its not safe out their. Its getting worse and worse and i dont want to find you 2 dead. You people are the only ones I talk to like this sadily. I would hate to lose you. To them.
Balmung walked out with haste as if he forgot something not waiting on a response.

Lamentations
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Anya rasied a eyebrow sever so slightly when the Knight stepped forward and listened intently as he informed her of the fallen death. These knights really did complicate her job, being sent after fluttery fallens only to discover they'd gone on a spree and were dead, meaning she had left her post unguarded for nothing, she stared after Balmug as he left......Zaria cleared her throat and Anya gave her a question glance

"What?" Zaria raised an eyebrow

"Nothing nothing its just..you were staring." Anya reverted back to her emotionless gaze before taking a seat and delicatly brushing her hair.

"I always stare." Zaria bit her lip her eyes lilting up

"Anya cant you take me its not against the rules if you do! It'd make me so happy!" Anya sighed

"Zaria....you know how I feel about this about earth we, we were meant to be apart of what we protect..." Zaria looked down with a slight crestfallen face

"Anya.....not all mortals are like the one you met." Anya's eyes flashed dangerously

"Not all of them are any different either!" She put down the brush and turned around allowing a more gentle tone to be used

"Zaria......if it makes you happy...I will take you see earth." Zaria let out a squeal leaping onto Anya hugging her

"Thank you Anya! I promise you wont regret it!" Anya sighed but let a small smile out, Zaria was the one angel shed risk something for with the exception of few, yes she cared for all of them deeply but some were special, different form others....

"I suppose I should go speak to Balmung....stay here." With that Anya walked out into the halls satisfied to see he hadn't gotten far. Floating she caught up to him.

"Balmung I wish to speak with you."
Last edited by Kohanna on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:04 pm

<Hi I'm new :) I used to Role-Play but lately I haven't and came here looking for a good time. I'm not a Newb so I can handle myself very well, some on previous sites called me the best, so I promise to make things interesting as I always have. :)>

Name: Sikex [Psych-Ex]
Species(Guardian, Fallen, Human): Evil Guardian
Appearance: http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd128/meh366/Anime%20males/Otherpic863.jpg
Bio: Currently he is one of the oldest living Guardians alive today. At first, Sikex was not of the cruel, he was born as graceful as any Angelic being, and his heart was as powerful as any weapon he had. He lived his duty for almost two thousands years, destroying countless foe, and protecting that in which calls itself humanity. Though one day, the odds were stacked far against him, and his one true love, was destroyed. After that, he had no hope, nothing meant more to him than her, and after that, he planned to destroy that which took her from him. In his mind, Humanity was to pay, this battle would of never happened if it wasn't for them! He strayed from most, and for awhile he lived far in the Heavens, watching, until one day he vanished, silently living within the Ranks of the Humans, waiting to make his move. At this time he is known as a traitor, and will be attacked on sight, though most to battle him have never survived, his knowledge and power usually precede him.
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” ― Viktor E. Frankl

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Ooc: aproved sounds good im guessing your considerd a fallen

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:24 pm

<:p Can I start?>

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!