Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falling into a Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Falling into a Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:41 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Falling into a Dream"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Re: Falling into a Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Excelsior on Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:08 am

Hello! I'd like to make a character, but I'll probably be slow on getting them in as it's 4:00am and I should be sleeping.

This roleplay looks very interesting! It's super creative

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Excelsior
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I just submitted my character to you and if you have any concerns or what nots just tell me and I will change them in a jiffy! ^^ This roleplay looks seriously fun and interesting. :D
"Nobody can tell what is right and what is wrong. Even if there was a god and I had his teachings before me, I would think them through and decide whether they are right or wrong myself."
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IgnorantApathy on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:52 am

I've just come across this RP and it looks super interesting! Beginning work on a CS immediately! Looking forward to writing with y'all.

IgnorantApathy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IgnorantApathy on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:36 pm

I'm so sorry to say this but I'm afraid that I will be unable to join the RP after all as something has come up in my life outside of the computer. I hope you all have a blast with it though; it really does look like a great RP.

IgnorantApathy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CommonSoul on Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:52 am

Not exactly sure if you are still active but if you want more roleplayers than perhaps you should put up an advertisement in the roleplayers wanted tab. :/ I think this idea is rather awesome so I'd hate for it to die before it even started.

CommonSoul
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm around. I'd like to make a character but I've been sitting looking at a blank page for days with no ideas.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Oh, I'm still here, just that I was skeptical if anyone else was going to jump in :v And sure, I'll give that a shot

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!