Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: Red Texas

a part of “Fallout: Red Texas”, a fictional universe by Xavirne.

Just your stereotypical end of the world, fallout story. There's death and destruction all around you. Oh and you're in Texas so it's hot. The key is to survive and, if you can do that, you might want to figure out what caused the war to start.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: Red Texas”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fallout: Red Texas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:03 pm

This is the OOC section for the roleplay. Here you can meet the faces behind the characters and talk about the story's progress.
Last edited by Xavirne on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crushing roleplay hopes and dreams since 1989.
WARNING: Likely to "poof" like a ninja.
Yes, I'm a bitch. Get over it. B|

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xavirne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fallout: Red Texas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:38 pm

May I reserve a spot? I'll make a sheet in a bit. Love Fallout 3 :]

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Yes! Loved to have you join. :3 Is there any particular role or race you'd like to be? I'm not really picky, so worries if you're not sure yet.

Xavirne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:35 pm

I'm a Fallout fan myself. May I reserve a spot, too? Ghoul repairman/hacker?

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Go for it! I'd love to have a hacker on the team. :D

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Still looking! :)

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Can I make a supermutie type character?? :D

Or better yet; make a duo cast like Bandit & Slasher?

And...Is there a character sheet I can borrow? Have a feeling copying and pasting is gonna take forever :P

Wheatley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 pm

I think I will submit my character's information and draw the picture later. Hope you don't mind until I get her picture done.
I was thinking of her being a former-NCR agent, is that alright?

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:19 pm

@Wheatley: Yes! Go for it! A supermutant would be awesome. :D And I have no problem if you have two characters. If you give me a few I can make a character sheet. :)

@Hanagumori: That's fine. Pictures are mandatory. As you'll see, Bandit only has an icon image and nothing else. So take your time. :) And being a former-NCR agent is fine. You could have traveled over to Texas. Granted, I don't know anything about New Vegas as I've only played Fallout 3. So long as the character can fit into the timeline and work with the setting and plot, I'm a-okay with whatever your character did, does, or was. Ha ha.

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Xavirne wrote:@Wheatley: Yes! Go for it! A supermutant would be awesome. :D And I have no problem if you have two characters. If you give me a few I can make a character sheet. :)

@Hanagumori: That's fine. Pictures are mandatory. As you'll see, Bandit only has an icon image and nothing else. So take your time. :) And being a former-NCR agent is fine. You could have traveled over to Texas. Granted, I don't know anything about New Vegas as I've only played Fallout 3. So long as the character can fit into the timeline and work with the setting and plot, I'm a-okay with whatever your character did, does, or was. Ha ha.

Awesome, okay. I'm close to finishing the picture, so the character form will be a little bare until I upload it. Thank you~

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Hey, I've been trying to get a picture up for a while now, (I've uploaded it to the character sheet 11 times) but it will not allow me to put one up. What do I do about this? It's a jpg, so it should be working. It's 86x100 pixels, so it should be working. Why isn't it working??

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:14 pm

I've been having the same issue with location images. T.T Maybe this should be reported to a mod?

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:29 am

Got it. So, when (in the real world) and where (in the game world) in this going to start?

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Technically, any of you can post now. I'll be adding more town and probably another two characters, but I doubt any of those would be utilized right off the bat. Anyway, today or tomorrow we can officially start as I should be on. And, since I'm on that topic, I should state that my posting might not happen daily. I'll try for it, but I do work and have homework that I'll be distracted with.

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Dudes,
I am really looking forward to starting this, but I will have extremely limited access to computers over the next week. I have not abandoned it, but my posts will be few and far between for a short short while.

Also, if we all start in different cities, how the hell are we supposed to group up?

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:10 am

Hello there,
I was curious to see if you were still accepting character applications. If so, please keep an eye out for my application (it'll take me about a day to get it together). If not, no problem at all and I wish you all a great story.

:)
~Foxglove
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:55 am

FalloutRomanae wrote:Dudes,
I am really looking forward to starting this, but I will have extremely limited access to computers over the next week. I have not abandoned it, but my posts will be few and far between for a short short while.

Also, if we all start in different cities, how the hell are we supposed to group up?

Not sure I'll be able to post until later tonight. Need to wait for my brother to enter a few passwords for me. If I can't get on today, I will be posting tomorrow.

That's find. I understand. My access tote Internet will be limited too.

I'm all for letting my players have free ranger -- start anywhere. But I wouldn't always recommend starting in another city. Where my characters are now or Lemmon City is where I would start.

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 am

StrawberryFoxglove wrote:Hello there,
I was curious to see if you were still accepting character applications. If so, please keep an eye out for my application (it'll take me about a day to get it together). If not, no problem at all and I wish you all a great story.

:)
~Foxglove

Of course! I don't have a character cap. Besides, the more the merrier! And no worries, I'll view it as soon as I log on next. If I like it, I'll accept it. And, for the record, I'm not early one to reject characters.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you crank out! :D

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Working on adding a new OOC section. This section won't be for posting. It'll house outside information that you might find useful. :)

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xavirne on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 pm

>.> Wow. Way to fail. XD I just posted the other OOC five times. DX

Xavirne
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!