Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Family Ties {Private}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Family Ties {Private}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:06 am

Chris pulled his hood over his head for the 5th time in the space of twenty minutes. He rubbed his hands together trying to generate any warmth to them, he felt so cold but it was just his hands sweating nervously. He didn't like waiting, there was too much anticipation, too much worry there was danger around every corner. The dark circles around his eyes complained of lack of sleep, he hadn't slept for weeks.

Why he had to wait in room he had no idea, this could be a trick, some sort of sick trick. Put in place by them, a horrid trick. They were going to get him, they were waiting outside!

Chris closed his eyes and put his hands over his ears. His breathing picking up as he squatted down on his heels mumbling to himself.

It all start a year ago when Chris moved up to the next year of school and a group of teenagers in the older year started to bother him, small stuff at first like calling him names and just anoyying him. Then it slowly developed into more physical things pushing the odd punch and stealing of lunch money. Chris pushed it down and tried to stay out of the way of them, he avoided the hallways and waited until everyone was gone to leave school.

Soon the beatings became a regular thing, they followed him home and anoyyed him there. Defaced his work and caused him to get in trouble with his parents and at school. They made his life a living hell, he stopped sleeping avoided school like it was the plague and it just got worse the pain became worse and he just pushed it down further and further into his mind until..

Chris knew he had to protect himself so one day he brought a knife into school and pulled it on the group when they tried to take his money, the police were called and Chris was arrested when they saw how upset he was they put him under physchiatric hold. Now he was waiting, he didn't want his parents to find out what had happened, he knew his sisters phone number so they had called her. Hopefully she wouldn't call his parents.

He stared at the food the officers had given him, he couldn't eat it. It may have been tampered with. Filled with poison and all sorts, broken glass, sand, bodily fluids. Chris retched loudly at a repressed memory. He sat down on the floor his kness pressed to his chest.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: Family Ties {Private}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby password on Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:32 am

"Look, I told you already, I don't have a brother!"

Dillon Weaver has separated herself from her family a long time ago. Dillon stressed herself out on straight A's, AP courses, and volunteering, which left no time for socializing and having fun. That changed when she graduated from high school.

At the young age of eighteen, she got an apartment around Stanford, where she was accepted and planned to study. She moved out to California, and with the healthy bank account she had accumulated from the two jobs she worked during high school, focused on work study and doing the best in her college courses. Now, at twenty-four, she is completely independent from her Weaver family. Much to her displeasure, Carson City, Nevada, and her old family, are only a few hours away from where she lives. Maybe that's why they call her.

Being in her part of San Francisco, the police usually give her no thought. It's allowed her to get into drugs, and her classmates from Stanford always come to her house for a party. This is no place for some kid.

But she drives over to Carson, because the guy sounded a little desperate. He is her younger brother, after all. She's not the one to be around police for a long amount of time, but she'll pick up her brother. When she comes inside, they're not who is expected to come. She's grungy, wrapped in a leather jacket, and scowling. "Here for Christopher Weaver. Why didn't you call- nevermind." Dillon sighs, looking over at the kid. He looks so scared, not even touching the food the police gave to him. She crouches in front of him, trying to look kind and smiling softly. "So the criminal is in you too, kid. I'm Dillon, I don't know if you remember me. You were just nine or ten when I left. I won't hurt you, I promise."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

password
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:39 am

Chris closed his eyes as the door clicked open, it was them, they had found him. He whimpered loudly hearing someone crouch down in front of him. His hearing had become almost supersonic he had learnt to hear the slightest movement or even a pin drop.

Opening his eyes he looked at the woman crouching infront of him, he took in every detail of her moments before she started speaking. Her messy blonde hair looked like it was windy outside but with a nervous glance to the window he could tell it wasn't. The slightly smeared make up gave evidence that she had fallen asleep like that and the scruffy leather jacket looked like his father had many years ago it even had the same Rolling Stones patch on the right arm.

Chris rubbed his hands together and turned his attention back to the woman, he did remember Dillion and he hadn't seen her for years. Chris was 17 and she looked to be in her twenties so about eight years, he sort of wish she had stuck around perhaps she would have helped him with this mess.

A loud crash from outside the door made Chris jump and grip onto Dillon's hand tightly his hand shaking nervously. " C-...c...Chris...good to...see you again..." He mumbled his eyes fixed on the door. "Are...you taking me...erm...somewhere?" He asked finally releasing her hand his nerves cooling down a little.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby password on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Dillon is shocked at just how scared the boy is. She can't imagine how he will react if he comes and lives with her. But that wasn't part of the plan. She didn't even really know why she was here, but if this is the reason, she doesn't know if she can take care of him.

He grabs her hand with quite a bit of strength, and he calms down a bit, remembering who she is. "Uh, yeah, I'll take you to lunch, or something. Let me just talk to the policemen, okay?" She rubs his shoulder and steps out of the room. "Did you do that to him? He's scared out of his mind! Do my-his parents know he's here?" She doubts it, because he wouldn't have asked her to come if they were on the way. She looks over at him again, and sighs. What the issue if she stays here for a day or two? She has enough money for a cheap hotel, and she can figure out all the details tomorrow. "Look, I'll get him lunch and dinner, and I'm staying at a hotel in Carson. If his parents come for him, I'll take him over." Dillon commands, giving them her number just in case.

She returns to Chris. "You hungry? We'll go to a diner I loved when I lived here." She extends his hand to him and leads him out to her car, a grumpy red truck. She opens the door for him and then gets in herself, turning down the radio so the soft oldies music is just background noise. On the way, she tries to make small talk. "So, uh, how've you been? What grade are you in school now? You got a girlfriend or something?" She tries but he doesn't seem to be real keen on talking.

password
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Chris hardly noticed when Dillon left to talk to the policeman, his eyes shifted from the door to the window. Standing up he walked over to the window, surveying everything before too long his hand was taken and he froze. His gaze slowly went over to see who had grabbed his hand, thankfully it was Dillon.Chris held onto her hand tightly a little worried about where she was taking him.

Chris climbed into the truck looking nervously around, checking the back seat incase someone was lurking there. His hands grabbed tightly to the seat belt, trembling nervously his knuckles turning a pale white. His eyes picked out the details of the truck, a dirty dashboard with a few coins in change and a few scrunched up dollars. Evidence of fast food trash was collected at the bottom of the seat, he found himself clicking back eventually as he realised she asked him a question.

" I'm...good Thankyou...I'm in..the..the 11th grade now....no...girlfriend yet..." He replied quietly watching the road carefully making sure they were going the right way, he didn't know where they would be going. There was a lot of diner's around a few Chris wasn't allowed to go in mainly incase they were there.

" How are you?..." He asked.

He whimpered softly his hands tensing and relaxing

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!