Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fantasim Land

Fantasim Land

a part of “Fantasim Land”, a fictional universe by PrincessLala17.

Fantasim Land is a world of power and magic, a world of myth and fantasy...and at the moment, a world of evil and darkness...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fantasim Land”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fantasim Land

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessLala17 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fantasim Land"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessLala17
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Fantasim Land

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yumishi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:12 pm

(hey Lala, I'm not sure if I've posted in the in the right place-sorry if I haven't..I'm having a blonde moment today but..is Sepiroth's form okay? :] )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yumishi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessLala17 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Yes, Sepiroth looks great :P And this is the OOC section, so for your purpose, you did post in the right place ^_^

PrincessLala17
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yumishi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:19 pm

*phew* I got slightly paranoid that I posted in the wrong place..thanks Lala! I'm just typing up my first post :]

Yumishi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessLala17 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:57 pm

This site is difficult to navigate... XD It's very confusing so far.

Hopefully it'll make more sense the more we use it though...right?

PrincessLala17
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yumishi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 pm

yeah, that's true :] I might bring some of my own RPs here to..

Yumishi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where do I post if I read the rules? I'm making a character, and I wasn't sure if it needed to be on OOC or somewhere else.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 am

It gets easier to navigate with the time that passes... XD I thought it was confusing at first too... and yay, Yumi! I'll join! :D

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:44 am

<---has read the rules... but er... was I supposed to put it here or in my character sheet?

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessLala17 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:33 am

I believe it says in the rules to include it in your character submission. You just need to incorporate it as a sentence somehow, it's quick and easy... ^_^

And plus, I'm not really checking that everyone has read them. I don't have any complicated rules or anything. The most important thing in the rules is that pregnancies, births, deaths, marriages, and divorces should be reported to the Queen. The rest should be obvious - use proper grammar and spelling, be nice, etc.etc.

And you guys are right, it's getting easier and easier to navigate...I've figured out how to access the RP stuff with only one click, rather than two (Places > Fantasim Land) and whatnot... I'm glad I found this site, I think it's perfect for the new Fantasim Land.

PrincessLala17
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:49 pm

This is a awesome site! ^_^ Heehee, RP, anyone?

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 pm

@Gladis
Sure ::)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:41 pm

D: I feel like the entire role-play is passing me by. 91 posts and I have yet to get one in.
For you other people in my position, Uendo will be at the inn. You know, so you don't have to make up a reason to visit the castle.
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 am

Aww, that's no good... >.< Well, I could send my character to the inn so that we can RP? :3

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessLala17 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 am

XD I don't know why people feel that need to go to the castle when an RPG starts. I guess it's because the Queen is there, and when the first few people sign up, she's the only character around?
Characters with nobody to RP with should just wander around, since that encourages other partnerless characters to approach them, and to RP with them.

PrincessLala17
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:14 am

Mal just might head to the Inn soon... even a fox must rest now and then.
<---went to the castle to start up discord... >:D

<---likes the history on Kitsunes :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!