FAQ and Search?

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

FAQ and Search?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JDAcorns on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:43 pm

First of all, I'm wondering if there's any way (that I might be missing) to search 'universes' for specific words? As it stands all I can see is an option to highlight words - which doesn't help when there's 600+ pages of worlds to scroll through - and an option to remove universes that CONTAIN certain words, which is broad enough that it could delete what you're looking for.

Second, just wanted to note that the 'frequently asked questions' link above the forum is broken, so apologies if this question is on there, because I can't look it up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JDAcorns
Member for 1 years

Re: FAQ and Search?

Tips: 1.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:45 pm

Hey!

At the top of all the Universes on This Page , you'll see "Manage your filters or select a sort method" . Click that to filter Universes and search for more specific tags!

Also, hey, thanks for the bug catch!

Let us know if you need anything else
lost
Awakening The Impervious Door - Read along with our adventurers through this dungeon-crawl!

Vankoryth Detente - Calling All Vampires

Auroragon - The Multiverse awaits the last people of Norvnu

Connect on Twitch for my RPG live-streams <3
Tutorials, dramatic readings, worldbuilding, and more!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 1.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Salesman Property Buyer

Re: FAQ and Search?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:02 pm

Greetings, my boy Irishwolf cannot remember his password to login and is getting no email when clicking "forgot password." I had the same issue but remembered mine. What do? Can someone send him a link or somethin'?

K thnx bye,

7achary

P.S. Hey Guys

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7achary
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!