Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Fatal Love

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Fatal Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nozomi_Harasaki on Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:10 pm

Hidey hey, I just recovered this from a long time ago. I wrote it when I was really sad, and I was mad. So I hope you enjoy.

FATAL LOVE

Long ago I gave up on asking if you wanted me
I did it in the beginning but you made it clear by ending it if I persisted with questions. After that there was never a disscussion, we never exchanged words. It was all mindless self- indulgence...

"We are a couple arent we?" I would ask you but you never seemed to answer, I was your secret sin.You are my artificial lover. There was no love. Even if I do love you...

Sometimes you stay, I would remain awake as you curled up to me in your sleep. I always pretened you love me when you cuddled up to me while we slept.
I can tell my self its love, but how can a small bed feel so empty....

Crying silently I felt hollow in your eyes. For a while i was able to pretend, but all of my smiling and laughing was fake....

But slowly its killing me on the inside. Your presence is like poison....

I can feel certain your kisses will be my demise. Each caress from you I feel my self breaking. Your a deadly addiction, can you see my pain? Or maybe you just dont care...

You turn your back on me again. Is that your answer? The silcence between us is making it worse...
The cracks are forming. Im reaching the end of this desolate road I called love...

Will you mourn me? Miss me? Will another take my place? all in the end it doesnt matter anymore...
I just wanna step over the edge...

My artificial lover i have no more love to give...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nozomi_Harasaki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:47 pm

this is very beautiful... i like it. It's so filled with emotion and so trajic.... that makes me seem so sadistic doesn't it?... DJ and i could compose a song and put it to music....during our three months summer vacation.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.