Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fate (closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Fate (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 am

"So, who's paying for this meal?" Aiden asked Lucian, and Lucian rolled his eyes.

"I took you two here, of course I would be paying." Lucian muttered as he looked over the menu. He looked at the drinks, knowing he couldn't have anything with alcohol to begin with, that and he didn't have blood to mix in with wine so he would have to manage with just water as well. "I'll be taking a water, and Aiden will take a chocolate milkshake."

Aiden sighed, he never was able to beat Lucian in saying what he wanted to drink, but Lucian was always right in the order. He looked over the food wondering what he would get to eat. He wondered if Lucian was even going to get something to eat at all, normally when they went to these restaurants, Aiden would get something to eat and Lucian would take nothing. Now they had to make sure that a person that they knew wouldn't find out about Lucian's eating habits, so of course Lucian would have to get something. Aiden looked at Lucian and Lucian just glanced at him before looking back at the menu.

The waitress came back with their drinks and asked if they were ready to order, Lucian ordered the ribs and Aiden ordered something that was like chicken Alfredo but a lot more fancy and with more things than just chicken and pasta. The waitress left with the orders though she seemed to try and flirt with Lucian, but once again Lucian was uninterested in everything. He gave the menu to the waitress and looked down at the table. Aiden rolled his eyes and looked at Amelia "I am so glad that I can get your help again, I am so confused, but missing a week of school probably didn't help me much anyways."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:43 am

Amelia frowned as Aiden asked who would pay and Lucian said that he would. She didn't want them to pay for her. It seemed rather unfair to ask of either of them to pay for her meal. It wasn't as though this were some date, and even on a date Amelia didn't like having someone else pay for her. It made her feel as though she were incompetent.

The two ordered their food and Amelia glanced over the meal again. "I'll just have the fried fillet." Amelia didn't even like fish but it was one of the least expensive things on the menu. She would put up with the taste rather than order something bigger. She didn't want them spending money on her, it seemed sort of weird.

Aiden spoke up when the waitress left with the menus and to put their order up. "It really isn't a problem. I'm sorry you had to miss so much school. I'm just glad that I can help you out." She smiled at him pleasantly before glancing around the restaurant. It was a very nice place. She felt odd just sitting there with Aiden and Lucian. They seemed to fit in fine in this type of atmosphere but it was strange and almost alien to Amelia.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:00 am

"It wasn't your fault for me missing so much school. It was my own choice, that and all the things that were going on." Aiden shrugged and looked at the girl for a moment. Once they got their food Aiden ate his quick and was waiting for the other two, Lucian was a bit annoyed with the choice he had made seeing as it was a pretty messy food, but he couldn't help it now. He finished his meal, wiping his face and hands off with his napkin, after he was sure all the sauce was gone from his face and fingers he asked the waitress for the receipt. The waitress came back with the bill and Lucian paid for it in full with cash, and that was when he noticed that the waitress had left her number on the paper. He sighed ripped that part off of the bill and handed it back to the waitress.

"Wow, Lulu, you don't even have to say a word to her and she gave you her phone number." Aiden chuckled once the waitress was gone and out of sight. Lucian just shook his head, he wasn't going to call the girl or anything but it was better for him to throw away the paper at home then make the girl feel bad. Though, in Lucian's mind it was like another desperate attempt at trying to get a boyfriend or something else. He hated that kind of flirting, it was better to just out right say something to him rather than write it down and hope for something back. Even with the fact that all Lucian did was order food and ask for the bill. He hated that fact of humans being naturally attracted to vampires, and it was just something that annoyed him deeply when it came to all of this.

Once everyone was done, Lucian drove them home where he went back upstairs and started playing his violin again. Aiden set everything up in the living room and started looking over the lessons he had worked on during the week. "I think I got a good handle on some of these lessons, but there were a few questions I couldn't get." Aiden sighed as he looked down at his math book and papers that had some answers on them but then there were also some left blank.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Dinner wasn't as bad as Amelia had expected it to be, or at least not the company. When her plate was brought over she did her best not to turn her nose up at the fishy dish. She didn't like fish, but she hated someone spending money on her even more. She tried to keep a pleasant face as she took a bite of the fillet. It took all her will power to not make a face as she chewed and swallowed it.

After they had finished eating Lucian called the waitress over and asked for the bill. She did her best not to laugh as she spotted the waitresses number on the blank end of the receipt. Amelia could see the little bit of contempt in Lucian's eyes as he ripped off the piece of paper politely and pocketed it. She had a feeling he would just throw it away somewhere else as he didn't date. Well at least Aiden had said that Lucian didn't date. Amelia wondered why and was startled to realize that she wondered if she mint be an exception to that.

Back at their house she was rather pleased with herself when she saw Lucian toss the piece of paper aside before he retreated up the stairs. Amelia followed after Aiden into the living room and sat down on the carpeted floor by the coffee table. She heard sweet music drift down from the stairs and knew it had to be Lucian. Amelia was completely distracted and lost in the melody until Aiden spoke. She felt bad as she realized she had been ignoring him.

"Don't worry about not understanding it right away. Just like before I'm sure we can work it out with a little time and patience." She offered him an encouraging smile before she began to work through the problems with him.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Aiden listened to her every word and this time he looked carefully at the time to make sure that it didn't get too late. He made sure that he was paying attention and tried his best with everything. He took his time with every question and made sure that he was doing it right before he moved on to the next problem. He made sure that he got everything in case there was a test at some point, and he knew there would be one coming soon. He needed to keep his grades up at this time because of all the sports he did, he needed to make sure that everything was done correctly and that he wouldn't have to sit on the bench while everyone else played during their next game. He had always just passed by with a C for math but he couldn't just keep struggling to keep that C where it was when it just kept getting harder and harder to do so.

Aiden had to cut the lesson short when the time started to get too late, the sun was still up but now it was setting. Today, Aiden wouldn't be able to walk Amelia home. He had other homework to get done and to finish up the homework he hadn't finished from the week he was gone. "I guess it's time for you to get home. I don't want you walking home alone in the dark and I can't walk you home. I'm sorry." Aiden said, his apology was sincere and his face was full of disappointment. He gathered his things and stuffed everything into his backpack. Lucian was still going in the background with his music, he did have a free concert going on tomorrow and seemed to be playing a lot for this one concert that he had after school. "If you want you could wait for me or Lucian to get done with what we're doing and we could drive you to our home." Aiden offered.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Amelia was surprised and rather impressed with how well Aiden was doing and how dedicated he was with getting every problem right. Most people weren't so concentrated on trying to understand each problem as no one really went for a perfect grade. Amelia knew he was probably trying to make sure he understood all the problems so he had a better chance of acing a test or quiz.

They finished and it was still rather light outside. She nodded her head as he said that they were done so she didn't have to walk home in the dark. She was rather touched that he was thinking about her but her mind drifted back to the last night she had been here. Even though it was lint outside the sun was hanging low in the sky. She knew that it would be dark before she got even halfway home. The image of Lucian fighting in the alley way caused a chill to run down her spine.

"I don't want to be a burden, but would you mind if I did wait?" she fear was evident in her eyes as she spoke quietly. She didn't want to hang around and be awkward but the memory had renewed and left her afraid.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Aiden nodded, "I probably won't get done in time, I'll go talk to Lucian." Aiden walked up stairs and the violin music had stopped as Aiden closed the door to Lucian's room behind him and they both talked in hushed tones. "I need you to take Amelia home in a while, it's getting late and she doesn't want to walk home." Aiden whispered.

"Can't you just walk her home?" Lucian replied.

"No, there's a full moon tonight, I'll lose control in the middle of the walk. Come on Lucian, besides you need fresh blood anyways, right after you drive her home you can go out and get something to eat." Aiden urged.

Lucian rolled his eyes and sat his violin down on his bed, "Fine, but you owe me a favor and I mean it." Lucian growled as he walked downstairs grabbing the car keys as he walked down. He looked at Amelia for a moment, that image still in his mind but he shook his head after standing still for a moment. "Come on, I'll drive you home now. I'm sure you don't want to wait in a house this big alone, while Aiden ditches you to go do something else and me starting my homework. I'll just get my homework done when I get home." Lucian sighed as he opened the door for Amelia and walked out afterwards, behind him though he locked the door and got into the car but before he drove off he looked at Amelia. "Where do you live?" He asked.

Once he got where she lived he started to drive her home, he could already tell that the silence was making things tense in the car. "So, are you in anything after school?" Lucian asked, it was just a question he figured he'd ask. Since he was used to the schedule of most kids who either have some kind of sport or club to do. He even did something after school, it may only be orchestra but he still had something, while Aiden had tons of sports he did and there was always some kind of student council meeting he heard about. He thought about it for a moment and wondered if there was a dance coming up since he was thinking about things that were going on after school. He knew that once school started there was a Homecoming dance right after that. He already heard other girls talk about their dresses, their plans and their dates if they had any. He knew he hadn't heard anything about the homecoming court or the king and queen.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Amelia waited patiently on the couch as Aiden walked up stairs to talk to Lucian. She tapped her foot quietly and wondered if Cassie would forgive her soon. She hadn't meant to do anything to upset Cassie and the fact that Cassie didn't believe her stung rather bitterly. Amelia and Cassid had been the closest of friends as long as Amelia could remember. It seemed so silly for Cassie to get so upset over one boy.

The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs brought Amelia's attention back to the present. She stood up as Lucian walked into the room and offed him a small smile. "Thank you," she said softly after picking up her school bag and walking out of the front door ahead of him. She took her seat and clicked the safety belt into place as Lucian took his seat. "A couple blocks from the school, so just head off in that direction." She said.

When Lucian asked her if she did much after school she shrugged her shoulders. "Not really. Cassie is on the drill team and often has practice after school but I haven't really gotten involved in anything yet. I guess I'm just waiting for something really exciting or interesting." She bit her lip.

It was quiet for another moment before Amelia shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She wanted to ask Lucian something even though she knew it was way out of line and out of her place to ask for something like this.

"I don't really know you very well Lucian and from what Aiden's told me there is a lot about you you like to keep quiet. I know this is going to sound weird, but would you at least consider asking Cassie out?" she bit her lip again and looked out the car window feeling embarrassed for asking him such a thing. "It's just that she thinks you're cute but now has it in her mind that I'm trying to take you away from her. It's so stupid but she's convinced herself that I'm out to ruin her. I just wish she would realize how dumb she sounds so we can be friends again." Amelia's voice held sadness.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Lucian looked at the girl for a moment and then put his eyes back on the road when she asked that question, he didn't say anything for a while. He already had an opinion of his own about this girl Cassie and right now everything seemed right. He hated that he was right, but there was no way he was going to even think of going out with a girl like her. He wasn't going to go out with a human at all, he wasn't going to put a human through what he has been through his whole life. He was sure that vampires that had been human had a harder time dealing with the fact that they had to kill to live. That and dating a human is something that most vampires were against and there were rules to dating humans, if you told them you were a vampire, they would have two years to either become a vampire or get killed. No matter how vampires tried to hide the humans or keep it a secret it seemed like someone would always be able to kill them on the exact date of the two years.

"It seems to me that this friend of yours is very insecure about herself. She seems to think that you who should be a trusted friend is even out to ruin her life. Which normally means she has either been jealous of you her whole life or doesn't have much self confidence in her own abilities." Lucian commented. He hadn't said yes or no about the whole thing, and he was still thinking of a wait to put it nicely but he couldn't stop himself from saying something about the Amelia's friend thinking that Amelia would be out to ruin her. He knew that there was no way he would ever as a girl lik her out anyways. He had already seen how she was like, after pretty much any boy that just looks good, there was nothing about personality in there, which meant that this girl was just there because of infatuation, and there was a difference between infatuation and love anyways.

"I am sorry but even though this girl is your friend and you want me to concider such a thing, I can't ask her out. I have reasons for not asking a girl out." Lucian sighed, it was the best he could come up with. "Please, if you are going to be mad at me, be mad at me but don't bring Aiden into this and stop tutoring him just because you hate me. He needs this and he enjoys your company it seems." Lucian muttered as he looked straight ahead. "Though, I hate to say it but a friend who hates another because of jealousy isn't exactly a friend. Friends are supposed to care and be there for you no matter what, but this friend of yours doesn't seem to act like that. If I see that your friend isn't exactly the way I have seen her act or the way she sounds like, and she is actually a caring person, I may concider it."

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Amelia knew it had been a really long shot when she had cautiously asked Lucian to consider asking Cassie out. She wasn't at all surprised as he tried to dodge answering the question. She was surprised when he said that Cassie was insecure and probably was jealous of Amelia and not the other way around. Amelia knew Cassie was jealous over her spending time with Aiden which meant spending time with Lucian, but she couldn't see how Cassie could be jealous of her. Amelia had always been jealous of Cassie not the other way around.

"Cassie is the most confident person I know, why would she bother to be jealous of me?" she asked quietly more to herself than Lucian.

"That's okay, I wasn't really expecting you to agree anyway. I just thought I'd give it a shot." Amelia sighed rather heavily as her thoughts turned back to Cassie and how rude she had been earlier that day. "I'm not mad at you, and I wouldn't stop tutoring Aiden even if I was." She was rather surpried to hear Lucian say that Aiden enjoyed spending time with her. "You really think so?" she wondered aloud.

Amelia felt rather lost when he said that he couldn't ever ask Cassie out unless she really was a caring sort of person. Cassie had stopped caring a long time ago. Amelia hadn't liked watching Cassie gets absorbed by make up, boys, and popularity. It had changed her but they had still stayed friends. It seemed now though that Cassie was lost.

"Have you ever seen something you didn't understand but you were afraid to ask about it even though you were worried?" Amelia had decided to change topics.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 pm

"If it was something you didn't understand and are afraid to ask about, it probably means you weren't supposed to see it in the first place." Lucian muttered, it was more to himself, like he was trying to figures something out in his head. She kept asking about him being all right and now this odd question, something was up. Aiden had said that he was walking Amelia home when he had ran into the fight. Lucian concentrated on that night, he had smelt human blood but he thought it was just someone farther away, he could have been wrong about it. He had just waved it off as something that wasn't necessary to keep in his mind. Aiden must have been too trusting of Amelia, and Lucian was fast at figuring it out, and knew he could settle everything right now. There was an easy explination for everything that wouldn't make anyone suspicious, it was all about trying to make sure that this girl didn't take anything the wrong way and wouldn't worry about this any longer.

"You saw what was going on that night a week ago right? Don't worry about it, after I had a meeting with a few associats about some business connections and everything, some bum from off the street tried to mug me. I didn't have anything on me and the guy wasn't satisfied with that so he attacked me. Now, Aiden came up at the right time and I didn't get too hurt, just a few scraps and cuts. Most of them are already healed." Lucian explained easily. He figured it was good enough for her to get it and he knew that it shouldn't come up again. Lucian finally dropped Amelia off, telling her to have a good night and then left for home where he went back upstairs but instead of going straight into his messy room he went to Aiden's room and grabbed clean clothes. He sat them out on the front pourch, folded nicely and then went into his room to start on his homework and actually clean up a little.

The next day at school, Lucian and Aiden showed up at the same time, Aiden seemed pretty tired as he sat at the library table with Lucian. Aiden had his head in his arms and his eyes closed but he wasn't asleep yet. Lucian looked over his book and pushed the coffee that they had bought on their way to school towards Aiden some more. "Come on Aiden, it is only once every so often and with that week of school we missed there was no way you could have stayed home today. Now just try and get as much caffine in your system as possible and try to stay awake for class."

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Amelia fought back the blush that tried to creep up to her face. She knew she wasn't supposed to see what she had seeen as Aiden had told her to run. She had felt bad for not running and investigating the scene before she took off for home. She wished she hadn't and then she wouldn't be so confused and curious as to what had happened. The worry she had felt since that night had twisted her around to the point that any believable story was good enough for her.

Lucian explained the story and how it was just a mugging. Even though she knew that was suspicious she was too relieved to hear the story that she merely accepted it without hesitating. "Really?" her voice hinted at the desperation she felt to believe anything that made sense. Her eyes were so trusting as she searched his face for any trace of a lie. "I'm glad you are all right." She told him and was finally able to relax over the whole thing. It wasn't too long after that that they came up to her house. She ran up to her porch and waved at him as she opened the door and entered her house.

The next day at school Cassie was livid. One of her lesser friends had approached her and said that she had seen Lucian drop Amelia off at her home without Aiden. Cassie wanted to scream but kept herself composed. Now was not the time for that. She calmly walked down the hall. She was going to get Lucian no matter what. At this point she knew she wouldn't make it happen on her own. She needed help. Who could possibly help her win what she wanted?

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:09 pm

"Lucian, I'm tired, why do I have to be at school anyways? It's just a waste of time, I'm never going to need any of this stuff and I've learned most of this stuff already." Aiden muttered.

"Yet, you are still horrible at math." Lucian muttered, "Drink the coffee, I will go buy you an energy drink for you first period, meet me after second period for money to grab some soda, after that you should have enough caffine in you to make your heart race and if I gave you any more than that I would think that your heart would burst. After lunch we'll see how you're feeling, if you are still pretty tired I will write an excuse to at least get you out of your sports team and you can just take a nap in the orchestra room while the orchestra preforms in the auditorium for the teachers and students that show up." Lucian said as he stood up and walked out to grab an energy drink.

Aiden grabbed the coffee and started to drink the hot drink as he tried not to nod off. He was so tired after last night he was awake all night because of the full moon. He couldn't take it, but it wasn't something he had control of, he had his parents to thank for him being a werewolf, it became difficult on the full moon but every other time it was pretty helpful because he had control and he could transform whenever he wanted and had complete control over what he was doing. Aiden sighed, the drink was already gone and he really didn't want to move so he just crossed his arms on the table and laid his head on his arms, he closed his eyes once again. He was just hoping to get some sleep, or something before he had to go to his first class in about ten minutes.

Lucian walked throught he halls until he found the school store he asked for an energy drink, which was in a large can and may have costed a lot but it really didn't matter. Lucian paid for it and then grabbed it, but instead of going straight back to the library he looked around the school store for a moment. He had rarely gone in the place because it was normally just for buying snacks or drinks or when you wanted something that had the school stuff on it.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Amelia arrived at school a little later than she normally did. She would've gone to find Cassie if she knew that Cassie had gotten over her tantrum the other day. I saddened her immensely to know that Cassie hated her so much right now. It seemed so unfair to lose her best friend that way. She was walking down the hall and spotted Lucian coming out of the library. She watched him walk away before she peeked into the library and saw Aiden with his head against the table. He looked exhausted which made her wonder what had happened last night.

After debating for a short minute she walked into the library knowing there were a couple minutes left before the bell rang. She sat down next to him before she reached out and touched his shoulder.

"Hey Aiden, are you okay?" she asked softly.

Cassie had been chatting idly with one of the football players when she noticed Lucian duck into the school store. She perked a brow before excusing herself from the conversation and following Lucian into the store. She smiled in the best way she knew how before she approached him.

"Hey Lucian!" she greeted happily as if ill emotions weren't boiling just underneath the surface. "How are you?" the sincerity was rather false as she allowed her eyes to glance over his body. Lucian was a very attractive kid.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Aiden felt the hand on his shoulder and sleepily opened his eyes and saw that it was Amelia. He then went back to the position he had been in before and groaned. "Yeah, I'm fine, just completely tired. I didn't get any sleep last night, and I couldn't miss school because of missing last week. Lucian's helping though, he went to go buy an energy drink to try and help with caffine, though I doubt it's going to help too much." Aiden muttered as he closed his eyes again and yawned. He was definitly going to have problems paying attention in class and it was just annoying that he couldn't think of anything else he wanted to do other than sleep. He was just glad that he would be able to miss that soccer practice that would probably end badly. Lucian was even going to let him sleep in the orchestra room, which even though it would be on the floor, it would be a good hour of sleep that he needed.

"I don't know how awake I would be for another tutor session tonight, but you are welcome to come over if you still want to. I don't care..." Aiden muttered. "Lulu's concert is here tonight and if you want to sit through that, we can drive you to our house and just hang out, I still need to get my homework done but I probably won't be good at paying attention with only about an hour of sleep." Aiden said, though his voice kept getting quiet and then a bit louder as realized he was falling asleep. His wording was a bit slow as he had to think about everything and his wording very carefully so that he was actually saying what he meant.

Lucian looked at the girl with the must uninterested face ever, he didn't say a word as he looked at the drink he should be taking to Aiden. "Give it a break, everyone knows that you're faking it." Lucian growled softly, making sure that she was the only one to hear what he had said as he walked away and into the library. He saw Amelia talking to Aiden and a small smile went onto his face as he sat the energy drink next to Aiden and sat back into his seat. "Hello, Amelia." Lucian greeted as he grabbed his book and started to read again.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Amelia smiled down at him sympathetically as he was nodding off even as he spoke to her. She shook her head as he looked so tired. "You don't look like you can do much right now." She said. "I'd like to hang out but I would hate to be around you when you need sleep." She looked up from Aiden as Lucian walked over.

"Hi Lucian," she smiled happily at him before looking back to Aiden who was nearly half asleep. She shook him slightly to wake him back up. "We both have nearly all of the same classes, why don't you just go home and I'll take notes for you?" she asked him with sincere concern on her face as she didn't like seeing him so exhausted.

Cassie stared at Lucian shocked. How dare he speak to her that way! She glared at his retreating back before she turned on her heel and headed to class.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:19 pm

"We have a limit of days we can miss a semester and Aiden here is almost at the limit and if he hits that limit, he'll have to make up for it after school and weekends, and he's much too busy to do that, so that'll end up with summer school." Lucian explained, as he still looked like he was reading his book. He was correct about it and he hated being right about it, there was no choice they had after that week off it pushed them both at a limit, and neither of them could afford a summer in school, they had a lot of things that were done over summer break that they couldn't get rid of. It sucked but there was no way they could miss another day of school unless it was for a very important reason, once they hit ten days they were done and they already half of those ten days used up. Unless one of them got into a major accident or got seriously ill there was no way that school could be missed for a while.

"Lucian's right, I'll just have to make it through. Thanks for thinking about me though." Aiden yawned as he stretched and grabbed the energy drink. "I'll be fine, this isn't the first time I had to do this, there's been times I've had to stay awake for fourty eight hours, but that has been a while since I've done that kind of thing." Aiden muttered as he started to sip on the energy drink and looked at the time. "Hey, Lulu, shouldn't we be getting to class right now?"

Lucian looked at the time, "Yes, we probably should, we will see you later Amelia."

Lucian and Aiden walked to their first period together and tried their best to make sure that things were taken care of as Aiden perpared to stay awake for the rest of the school day. During first period there was an announcement about the homecomming dance and that the boy and girl from each grade were going to be nominated for lunch today and then the court would be voted for based on the popularity of the nominations then from the court there would be the King and Queen of Homecomming picked at the Dance.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Amelia glared over at Lucian as he said that there was no wiggle room to miss anymore school for either of them. What was so important that Aiden couldn't afford just done day to rest? She sighed and nodded her head when Aiden said he'd be okay. "See you guys!" she said as the two friends stood up and walked away. She watched them disappear before she got to her own feet and began to walk to her own class. She felt bad for Aiden and wondered if she should go to Lucian's concert that night. She wanted to go rather badly but wondered if that would be weird. On her way to class she saw Cassie whispering to another girl on the drill team. As Amelia approached they both looked at her with a disgusted face before walking away.

Amelia felt crushed and hurt by the look of disdain on Cassie's face as she continued to walk to her class. What had she done to Cassie? Nothing! Could it really be jealousy?

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:58 pm

After school, Aiden was excused from his practice and Lucian told the orchestra director that Aiden would be sleeping in the room while they went and played their preformance, which didn't bother the orchestra director at all. They all got everything ready in the auditorium and started tuning and practicing on their own while they had a few minutes before everything went on anyways. They all were ready and once the concert started everything was good and it was preformed nicely.

Once it was done, Lucian walked off stage with everyone else and started taking care of everything else. Lucian was dressed rather nicely with his hair still in the poney tail he kept it in constantly. He packed his violin away and woke Aiden up who groaned and wasn't too happy about waking up, but finally did. He did have to get homework done and get as much sleep that night as possible. He and Aiden stood in the hallway as the orchestra shook hands with the teachers that came through to tell them they preformed so well that it was hard to imagine they were a high school orchestra group. Aiden just leaned against the wall and yawned, he was just happy to get a little bit of sleep and now they would have to end up going home and hopefully get through homework and then he would be able to sleep the rest of the afternoon all the way to the next morning, when everything would finally go back to normal.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:10 pm

The day was hard for Amelia as Cassie shunned her the whole time. Amelia tried to approach her but eveyr time Cassie turned and walked away from her deliberately. It hurt Amelia and she refused to believe what Lucian had said about Cassie being jealous and never having been a friend. It just couldn't be true. They had done everything their whole life. How could it all change so suddenly and without warning?

Since Amelia didn't have much homework for that afternoon she decided to go sit in on Lucian's concert. She knew that she should let Aiden sleep tonight and had decided to just go to her own house after the performance. As she sat in her seat and listened to Lucian's solo it made her heart beat a little faster. Everything about him intrigued her and she felt herself starting to fall for him.

After it had ended she grabbed her bag and moved quickly out of the auditorium. She waited until Aiden and Lucian were alone before she approached them.

"Hey Lucian!" she called. "I don't care what you think about yourself, you were incredible and definitely deserved that solo." She told him her honest opinion.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!