Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fate (closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Fate (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:30 pm

"It better have been perfect I practiced that one part for three hours." Lucian smiled, with a little chuckle in there. "I had to make sure that I wasn't letting my orchestra down, they deserve the best for working this hard for such a little audience that normally ends up just being their parents most of the time. Not many people care about the fine arts anymore, and it's a shame." Lucian sighed as he looked at Aiden pushed his head. Aiden started to fall in that direction, but he woke up in time to catch himself.

"Come on, Lucian, that wasn't cool." Aiden complained.

"It's time to go home and you sleep so deeply that it's hard to wake you up on a normal morning, now with only an hour of sleep, that was the best way to wake you up without making so much noise that people all the way in the parkinglot could hear. You'll be fine, I would have made sure you hadn't fall down on the ground." Lucian assured and looked at Amelia. "Would you like a ride home?"

Lucian had to admit that he felt bad for the way he had been acting lately and the fact that Amelia's friends was now acting really rediculous. He had heard what was going on, it was hard not to in this school. He looked at her for a moment, "If you ever need someone there for you, Aiden and I are always here. Maybe it's time to make some new friends that are going to appreciate you for you, and not be jealous of you. Anyways, she's probably really mad at me right now after what I said this morning. People should know by now that I am never too pleasent when the sun is rising." Lucian shrugged.

"Anyways, what Lucian said is true, if you ever need anything we are here for you too." Aiden yawned.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Amelia was rather impressed by Lucian as he spoke and said that he felt he owed it to the rest of the orchestra members to do a good job even though the audience was rarely anything other than parents or close friends. It was surprising to see that sort of conviction in someone but she knew that Lucian was different anyway. It made perfect sense to her that he would feel that way. "Well I think you did a really good job." She smiled. Amelia giggled as Lucian pushed Aiden gently. It was rather funny to watch him wake up in time to catch himself. She did her best not to laugh at the situation so he didn't turn his irritation on her.

"I would like a ride if you wouldn't mind." She said gratefully. Ever since that night she didn't like walking home even during the daylight. "Thank you guys, that is really sweet. I'm glad you're willing to put up with me." She smiled. Then she thought back to what Lucian had said as they walked out to the car. "Wait, what did you say to her Lucian?" she asked a little horrified.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:55 pm

"She was giving me this really fake smile and acting as if she was actually concerned with how I was, so I told her that she should quit with the fake act because everyone knew what she truely was...or something like that." Lucian shrugged. "I don't remember exactly what I said, but like I said, I am irritated in the morning, it's normally best to expect some kind of thing like that."

Lucian slipped into the car and started to drive towards Amelia's house. Lucian thought nothing of it, it was all something that he didn't care about anyways. Aiden was just leaning against the window as he closed his eyes and tried to get more sleep, he wanted to get as much as possible. "Amelia, tomorrow when you come over, come right after school, I have this idea stuck in my head for a picture and I would like to get it painted and out of my head. I know it may sound odd, but if I don't get the idea out of my head it's going to be stuck there forever and drive me insane."

Aiden had heard this comment, and it was like an arrow shot through his chest for a moment. He couldn't believe this from Lucian, he expected his vampire friend to be trying to get away from the human as much as possible. Aiden felt as if Amelia was only for him, she was so nice and kind to him and he was never used to that in this school. She was different and he was really liking how different she compaired to everyone he knew, she was pretty too. There wasn't anything he could do about it though, if Lucian had the same sort of feelings then the girl would obviously fall for the vampire, humans had a natural attraction to vampires. Aiden couldn't think that much of it anyways, it was just a painting, it was probably just something Lucian had stuck in his head anyways. Though for some odd reason, Aiden already had it in his mind that Amelia should only be there to teach him math and that was it.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Amelia looked horrified as she took her seat in the car. She stared at nothing for the longest moment before she shook her head. "Are you serious? She hates it when people don't tell her what she wants to hear, and she hates it even more when they tell her something like that." Amelia was a little angry with Lucian. What gave him the right to be so rude to Cassie? What had Cassie done?

At that point Amelia remembered that things were sour between her and Cassie and she felt rather depressed again. She hated this.

"Um, okay?" she said rather unsure. What did he mean by painting? What did she have to do with that? Either way she shrugged her shoulders. She didn't have much tomorrow anyway since Cassie wasn't talking to her. "I guess I'll be over." She glanced at Aiden and wondered what he thought. It was weird to think that Lucian painted, but after giving it some thought she decided it wasn't that weird. They finally arrived at her house and she climbed out.

"Thanks again for the ride, and for the offer," she said referring to them being her friends. "So I'll see you tomorrow then. Get some good sleep Aiden. Don't stress over the math, I'll help you with it tomorrow." She smiled at him before turning to weak up to her door.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:28 pm

The next day everything was normal, everything went just as it was supposed to, Lucian woke up early went to school and sat at the library to do homework he hadn't gotten done the night before and then reading until it was time for first period. Aiden was his usual perky self, he kept through everything until the end of the day where he went out to the feild and got ready for soccor and then after this practice was swimming. He was welcomed on the team and everything went as it was supposed to for the day.

Lucian drove home and started to grab the easle from his room and grabbed the paints and everything else. he made sure everything was set up, and then started to look at the blank canvas. He made sure he had a pencil because he always started with a sketch before he started paining anything. He sighed and looked around, since everything was set up he figured the least he could do was figure out a few sketches of the rest of it other than the details with Amelia. He grabbed his sketch book and sat on the couch, he started to sketch up some things, and tore out everything that didn't work and left them on the floor. He would pick them up later as he waited for Amelia. Lucian wondered if this was going to go well at all. He didn't know what was going on with him but he couldn't help it, he figured that he would just go with what was going on, there was no reason to question it right now.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Amelia was nervous the whole day as she watched the clock. She was unsure if she should have agreed to go over to their house without Aiden. Lucian had never really spoken to her at all other than the night he had taken her home and the day before after the orchestra performance. Once classes were over she was a bundle of nerves as she walked to his house. The closer she came the slower she walked until she was finally standing in front of it. She was rather weary to be alone with him but decided he couldn't really do anything to her.

She knocked on the door rather hesitantly and waited for him.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Lucian looked down at the sketch book, with finally the perfect background and pose and the design of the dress he had in mind. He opened the door and saw Amelia at her. "Alright, pretty much all you're doing is posing while I paint you." Lucian said as he grabbed Amelia's wrist and shut the door behind her. "Now just relax, I'm going to be putting you in that pose and I want you to stay in the position I put you. You're going to get stiff after a while because it's going to be a long wait so just stand there, and you should be fine."

Lucian moved her arms first and then moved to make sure she was positioned just right, he looked at her, "Now if you could show me a face where you're exploring a place you've never been and this place is full of surprises." He said, it was the best way he could explain it. Once everything was perfect he went over to his canvas and started to draw everything out, it was going smoothly and everything was perfect. It had been a few hours, Aiden had just gotten done with swimming, and Lucian was finally done with the drawing part. He told Amelia that she was done and she could finally sit down and really relax. Lucian then started to grab the paints and brushes as he made sure everything was perfect, he had his own image of the colors in his head and he figured they would work just fine.

Aiden was done with practice, he was hearing people talk about the whole homecomming thing, they were all happy and excited for the court. Apparently this year, somehow Lucian had ended up as one of the court members, he wondered how that happened, and then two other interesting votes were put in this year, he wondered what would end up of this week. He figured that everyone would have to deal with what ever happen, and he knew that Lucian probably wouldn't even end up at a dance, he never went to dances anyways. Aiden rolled his eyes as he grabbed his backpack and started to walk through the school to head home.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Amelia was startled as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the house as he explained she was to stand in a pose without moving for a while. She followed him and stood as he rearranged her around so she was standing in whatever pose he had seen. She felt rather awkward when he first sat down. It was odd having him stare at her intently before making marks on his sketch. She thought about his request for her expression and closed her eyes. She thought for a moment trying to think about exploring a new place.

The first thing came to her mind was the day she first saw the two in the library. She had been so curious then. She used that curiosity and channelled it into her expression and stood there as still as she could manage. It was a couple hours and she felt as though she were going to die from standing so still with the same expression on her face. When Lucian finally managed to get the sketching right she flopped on the floor and relaxed her body completely as she had her face pressed in the carpet. "I now feel bad for Mona Lisa, it must have been very difficult trying to keep that subtle smile on her face and looking off into the distance." She sighed and rolled over. Her muscles were very stiff and she stretched them out before she stood up and moved around to see the picture.

"What is that place?" she asked as she pointed to the background he had sketched her into. She was pleasantly surprised to see that he was so good. Even though she had been strained towards the end he had still captured her and made the image look flawless.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:45 am

"Hm? It's just a forest, I thought you'd be more interested in the clothing you are wearing in the picture, the victorian era dress." Lucian muttered as he started to paint the background first. He didn't even think about painting the main person in the picture until last. It was easier to figure out the colors that way and the lighting that he was going to use for the whole painting. "I should have it done when you are done with Aiden."

At that moment, Aiden had walked in, he dropped his backpack on the floor and looked at Lucian "Did you even think about making dinner yet?"

"No, I told you I wouldn't have it ready yet, you'll have to settle with a snack until I get to it." Lucian muttered.

Aiden rolled his eyes and groaned as he walked into the kitchen grabbed an apple and started to eat it. He walked back into the living room and opened his math book to the right page. He looked at Amelia, to come join him so they could get started with this. It was going to be a long time this time because Aiden really didn't understand a thing that was going on this time. He had no idea what he was supposed to do and what was going on in most of these things. It seemed like this time Aiden just didn't and couldn't understand what he was doing.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Amelia shrugged her shoulders rather nonchalantly. She was rather intrigued by the dress especially as it must have been from his mind. Lucian was very talented to be able to draw something so beautiful and intricate from his memory. "That fast?" she was rather incredulous but shrugged her shoulders once more and turned as Aiden walked in. She watched the two as they spoke about dinner before she moved over to where Aiden sat with his homework. She watched him bite into the apple before opening up her math book.

"I'm not the best cook, but if you'd like I can make something," she offered as she scooted closer to Aiden to get a good look at his problems. They weren't any more difficult than the ones before. The only trick with these new problems he was struggling with was that they had more steps to finding the answer. If you missed one set then it was completely messed up and there was no way to get the right answer.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:52 am

"No, no, it's wrong to have a guest cook in your house. That and Lucian promised to make home made chicken pot pies tonight and they are the most delicious things ever." Aiden grinned, he looked at Amelia as they started to work over the lesson and he paid attention closely. He once again tried his best to understand what was going on and how to actually do this math. It was all hard for him, math had always been like a language that he couldn't understand no matter how easy it was, he just didn't like the way everything was in math. It took him a while but he finally grasped it and was able to understand at least a small bit of what was going on.

Lucian finished everything and nodded at Amelia "Told you I would finish when you two were done, now I'll make dinner. You are welcome to stay, Amelia." Lucian said as he stood up and went into the kitchen to start making dinner for everyone. Aiden sighed and stood up.

"He leaves a mess everywhere he goes." Aiden muttered as he started to grab Lucian's paints to put them away, he was careful of the drying picture and didn't dare touch it, the last thing he wanted was to get into trouble with Lucian.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Amelia frowned but ended up shrugging. If that was how things worked for them than she wouldn't get in the way. She felt a little bad that Aiden would have to wait quite a bit for his dinner. Amelia wasn't terribly hungry but knew by the time she was done helping Aiden than she would definitely have some sort of appetite. Somehow math made her hungry and helping Aiden only made her even hungrier. She was pleased to see him try his best once again as she explained the key points and allowed him to attempt the problems on his own. He wasn't impossible to teach, rather, he was merely difficult.

"Thank you for the offer Lucian." Amelia smiled as he invited her to dinner. She stood to her feet and stretched before she moved to look at the painting he had finished. Amelia didn't hardly register that Aiden had spoke as she was transfixed with the painting. How as it that he had started and finished such a masterpiece in only hours?

The picture was perfect in Amelia's eyes and she knew many countless others would agree with her. She knew that she had never been in such a place or had ever worn such an elaborate gown but she had a hard time believing that she had never done so before. The way Lucian had captured her expression and left subtle hints of her personality was astonishing. The colors he used the the ability he had to capture the light just right was absolutely stunning.

"This is amazing," she whispered after a long pause of silence. She finally tore her gaze away from the painting and looked to Aiden. "Lucian is definitely something else." She smiled and tried not to sound to awe struck. Amelia knew that she had it bad and she hated it. Lucian would never feel for her that way. She was so plain and boring compared to him. He was talented, quiet, sophisticated, modest, and quite a good cook. Amelia wished she could be just half of what Lucian was.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 am

((I am sorry for the long wait my laptop is being repaired right now so my posts aren't going to be as frequent at the moment.))

Aiden's smile went away as he grabbed the last of the paint. "Yeah, he's something else alright." Aiden muttered darkly. He had turned away from Amelia and started to clean off the table and set everything up. He was annoyed that Lucian was doing this all of a sudden and Aiden felt that Lucian was doing this all on purpose. This made everything less enjoyable and a lot more annoying.

Lucian had gotten dinner ready and they ate in mostly silence. Aiden seemed to be in a bad mood all of a sudden and Lucian didn't really talk much in the first place. After dinner Lucian offered to take Amelia home. He drove her home and insisted on her keeping the painting he had made. He wouldn't take no for an answer and made her take it with her. He then drove off back home where Aiden was waiting for him.

"What is with this mood of yours?" Lucian asked as Aiden sat on the couch still angered and his arms crossed.

"You're getting all of the attention, like usual." Aiden muttered.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb, you once again get all of the girls and I'm left to the side. Amelia clearly has a crush on you and you are toying with her. Did you ever think that maybe I liked Amelia?"

What are you talking about? I only toy with food not classmates." 

"Too bad all humans are food to you." Aiden growled and left the room to his bed room.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 pm

((Really? I'm so sorry, I hope they fix it soon. I love not having a laptop...I really dislike computers.))

Amelia felt rather bad for having put so much emphasis on Lucian's talent when it seemed to have put Aiden in a bad mood. She hadn't meant to offend him. Eating dinner between them was a little awkward and extremely quiet. Lucian wasn't much of a conversationalist but having Aiden so silent bothered Amelia. She wondered if she had said something wrong. If she had she wasn't sure what and wished he would let it go, whatever it was. She wanted to see him chipper and happy again. She didn't like this sullen and brooding Aiden very much.

Lucian drove Amelia home after dinner and gave her the painting. She didn't want to take it from him. It was so beautiful. She didn't feel as though she deserved it. When he refused to take it back she had no choice. She merely thanked him before she walked up to her room. She took the painting and put it on the desk in her room to finish drying as the paint was still rather wet. It was beautiful. Even though she didn't think she deserved it she was glad he made her take it. It was weird seeing her face looking out from the painting but at the same time she didn't even recognize the girl.

The next morning Cassie came to school with a plot in mind. She had figured it out. She wanted Lucian and it was obvious there was only one way to do it. She hated Amelia for spending so much time with Lucian and Aiden but realized it would be to her advantage.

Cassie scowered the school but had no luck. She was rather put out that she had to go to class. It wasn't until lunch that she finally spotted him. She put a smile on her face and quickly approached Aiden before he met up with Lucian in the lunch room.

"I need to talk to you alone, do you have a moment?" she asked sweetly.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Aiden had been in a bad mood all day. He really wasn't sure what was going on, but he knew he was angry about it. He could tell that his teammates weren't liking this either, they all were
asking him if something was wrong. He was getting annoyed with them, the only thing he wanted was to be left alone. He had been late to first period, and after that his whole day had been pretty much ruined. He kept thinking about how Amelia shouldn't be with Lucian. Every worst case scenario played in his head. He was already having such a bad day that his mind was just making everything worse.

When Cassie had come up to him to talk he really wasn't in the mood. He was ready to just push her aside. And move on, but something stopped him from doing so. Aiden rolled his eyes and looked at her, "What is it?" he sighed heavily. He was giving up now, right now he didn't want anything to do with humanity but people just couldn't give him one day to be alone. He looked around at the moment, everyone was headed to lunch and he knew Lucian was in the lunch room already just sitting there reading. Unless, Amelia decided to sit with him, which meant Aiden would be pushed away once again because of Lucian being the way he was. All Aiden could do was stand and watch as Lucian toyed with her, then there would be a day when Lucian wouldn't be able to hold back and Aiden would walk in on a murder. 

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Cassie felt a smirk come to her lips. Aiden was in a very foul mood. That meant only one thing. Cassie was now confident that this would work. She could see the bitterness growing in Aiden. It was easy to see for her because she felt the same way. Cassie glanced around and was glad to see that others weren't really around. "You like her." It wasn't a question. "I know you said Lucian doesn't date, and I know you don't like me, but I think we can help each other. I know everything about Amelia, and you know everything about Lucian, so why don't we do each other a favor?" she asked as she raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow.

Amelia always sat with Cassie during lunch, but since their fight she had been alone. When she entered the cafeteria to get her food she spotted Lucian at a quiet table reading his book. We couldn't help but smile. He had offered to be friends, and friends ate lunch together, so it wouldn't be weird. Amelia got her tray before she walke to the table. "Can I sit with you?" she asked with a friendly smile.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Aiden raised an eyebrow and gave Cassie a skeptical look. He wasn't sure about this. He knew that probably the best thing to do would be to say no and just walk away but something about this just sounded so interesting. He wanted to know what this girl was thinking and at the same time he felt like he already knew what it was. His mind was screaming, telling him to just walk away and leave this girl. He knew that it was probably a bad idea, yet he still still stood there and thought about it. He wanted so badly to have Amelia all to himself, yet Lucian was his best friend. How could he ever do something to hurt him? To protect Amelia, that's what he needed to do. He needed to keep Lucian away so Amelia could live and be safe from the monster Lucian truly was. "What is this favor?" Auden finally asked, his voice just above a whisper.

Lucian looked up from his book hearing a familiar female voice. When he saw that it was Amelia, his eyes dropped back to his book. "That's fine, you can sit here if you would like, but keep in mind Aiden sits here too and he's been in a horrible mood." Lucian muttered. He could already feel the stares people were giving him from just seeing a girl walk up to him. He could hear the other students start to whisper about what must be going on. It always annoyed him how much they really needed a good rumor to keep themselves going at this school. All the students seemed to care about was what was going on in other people's lives instead of their own or even school.

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Cassie felt the grin on her face widen as he asked her what kind of favor. It was simple really. Aiden and Lucian seemed to have been close friends for a long time. Cassie and Amelia had known each other since they were in diapers. The way people started to fall for one another was simple, they found qualities in the other that they liked. So Cassie had worked out that if Aiden could tell her what Lucian was looking for in a girl than it would be easy enough to catch his eye. Since Aiden obviously liked Amelia more than a friend he probably would have no problem setting it up so Amelia would like him rather than Lucian. "Just tell me what Lucian wants, and I'll help you get Amelia." She said in a low tone.

Amelia kept the smile on her face when Lucian said that she could. She took the seat and ignored the stares. She knew that they didn't have a clue as to how Lucian really was. Amelia knew that she didn't either, but she had a better idea and knew that somewhere deep down, or maybe no so deep if he would talk, he was a good guy. When he mentioned Aiden's bad mood she bit her lip. "I know, he seemed rather grumpy last night after we finished up the tutor session. He was really understanding the math, so I don't understand why he is being so moody. Did he say anything to you? If I said something to offend him, I'm really sorry." Her brow furrowed in concern. She didn't want Aiden to think she had meant to offend him. She was rather naive to the truth.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zitacamron95 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Aiden looked at Cassie, there was no way she could actually promise that he would even have a chance with Amelia. The idea that Cassie could help him though was rather appealing to him, yet he felt he knew that Lucian could see through any disguise this girl would put on to get what she wanted. Aiden already decided that he would be helping, so there would be no use turning away now. He had to think about it now, Lucian had been on a few dates with actual girlfriends and not food but they were all vampires. Humans didn't have a chance when it came to jealous vampire girls and Lucian would of course be attracted to his own kind. He could tell this girl about the traits of these girls but it was hard to think that a human would make any kind of effect on Lucian's heart instead of his stomach.

"Let's see, he hates fake girls which are of course people that just act like they care about people or act like they are the best thing that has happened to this world. He seems to go more for girls that are kind and caring of people. He's had a lot more girlfriends that sophisticated and modest, but aren't stiff like they laugh make jokes. Most girls he had dated when we were younger have been known to wear nice clothing like dresses but not slutty and tasteful jewelry and make up if they have any. Most of the girls he's dated though, know a whole lot more about him and his enjoyments before they go any further and they appreciate the fine arts." Aiden listed off it was the only things he could think of at the moment.

"Oh, he isn't mad at you it's more like he is mad at me, for some false accusations. Aiden can have moments of insecurity but it comes with the fact that he really doesn't have anything to go on, or that's what he thinks. Most of the time he looks at my talents and thinks of himself as talentless when he is amazing at every sport out there and surprisingly a good singer but he would never admit to that." Lucian chuckled. "He'll be fine and will be back to his normal self soon enough." 

Zitacamron95
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Cassie listened rather carefully to what Aiden had to say. She didn't quite like the thought but she was up to the challenge. There was nothing more satisfying to her than to go out and have a challenge set up before her. She knew that this would be very difficult but it seemed worth it to her. She could already see the different ways she could take to make herself seem more appealing to Lucian.

"I guess it's my turn then," she said and thought for a moment. It took a little bit of effort to come up with what Amelia liked. "She is quiet and I think she would be more interested if you showed her that you care. She's a silly romantic. She likes to be walked home, flowers, all the really stupid things in books." She waved her hand dismissively. "She doesn't like jocks very much, or at least she doesn't like the ones that are conceited about how good they are." She shrugged after a moment.

"I'll tell you more later when I can think of anything." She turned to leave but glanced over her shoulder. "You should also probably stop looking so frumpy. Amelia automatically thinks everything is her fault, so unless you want to worry her pretend to be happy." She smirked before walking away and flipping her hair.

"Insecurity?" she asked rather confused. "Why is he so insecure? He is probably the most talented athelete in the school." She frowned as she bit into her lunch. "He sings?" she raised her brow. "I think I'd pay to see that." She couldn't help but smile. Aiden did seem like the kind how had a good singing voice. "What were you guys fighting about?" she asked. She was merely curious. She didn't like the thought of the two being upset. They had both been so nice to her while Cassie was acting out. Amelia just hoped things smoothed over between them.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!