Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Bitter Evolution

Fave parts of the RP so far/characters/quotes

a part of “Bitter Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

Homosapiens are now merely creatures of past time stories. Homonecos wiped out the older, weaker version of the human and now rule what’s left of destroyed earth. War has ripped the planet apart and damaged the souls of the powerful Homonecos. CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitter Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fave parts of the RP so far/characters/quotes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:27 am

Just wondered! I know we have only just started but I already love it!

Have any fave moments? Characters you particularly like? Or just a sentence or two that made you laugh or just blew your mind!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Fave parts of the RP so far/characters/quotes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:29 pm

"Have you come to pick the soon-to-be dead person's eyes, like an everyday crow?"

THAT LINE WAS DAMN AMAZING :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Well, I don't have a particular moment yet, but I do like how my character seems outdated.

What should be "Bitch, best pay attention to me or you'll die."

becomes

"Maiden, your quarrel is with me and me alone......"

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:43 pm

You vain little so and so :3

Yes I agree, it gives him a nice feel and advances his personality. ~

LunaSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:21 pm

"No. She wouldn't take that mental path, not today. With a quick shake of her head, she cleared her throat and nodded her thanks to the girl patching up her temporary companion. "If you've the ability to take care of him, then, I'll be off." She slipped her com unit onto her ears and flashed them a quick peace sign before glancing at the man, half-smiling, and quickly turning around to retreat the way she had come. Her spine was tingling, her hands beginning to feel numb, and she felt a need to escape. Run, far far away. A voice nagged in the back of her mind to sprint as far away as she possibly could, but she was able to take small, even steps as she fled "

I really like Jennifer, I'm super curious as to who shes searching for.

LunaSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:36 pm

"Then again, her observations about him wouldn't be any more difficult to asses either."

That moment when I realize I can't spell assess.

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 pm

I noticed that ;)

LunaSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Someone likes Jenn! <3 No one really ever likes her, poor dear...and you'll find out who she's searching for...eventually. >:3
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

AngelBell
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:57 am

STAWP ITT! ~

LunaSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 pm

"Aleph heard Faith's request as he kept his gaze locked on the metallic beast before them. Something about that injured man, the one that made the flawless entrance just... didn't sit well with Aleph. Was it his face? His accent? He didn't know, but he did know that when he turned his head and saw how Faith was looking at him so intently.... he didn't like it.

Whatever. "

SADGSAHHAA FIRE IS STARTING ADSADSAA! That "Whatever." at the end O.O I am way too giddy about this triangle. ~

LunaSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Oreron is now..."Philip"

LOVE IT

LunaSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Wow....Philip...so many things will happen if that was in ear shot. XD

Vestiline
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:38 pm

"Philip." Haha, just say it this way: "Philip the Tin Man!"
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Someone's gonna die if they call him that to his face.XD

Vestiline
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Haha, Abdominals, I feel like a total doofus!

BlueWind_22
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:05 pm

"He just hoped it had more than one bedroom. "

...BULLSHIT

LunaSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Hey luna? You mind if Oreron crashed the party for bit? :3

Vestiline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Aleph doth not haveth such a naughty mind, Luna.

... but I do. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:19 pm

@Vestiline

Not at all :3

@Famished

That's what makes you so sexy ;)

LunaSpirit
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Sorry Aleph, macking over! XD

Vestiline
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!