FBI, FBI, FBI

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

FBI, FBI, FBI

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dionysus on Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:41 pm

Heheh... Hello again, friends. Sorry for the looong absence, there was a rat problem in the phone lines. Heheh... Anyways, did yall miss me? Rhetorical question, I know... Well, I'll see you all soon.

The Human Being who died to become The Immortal God

Dionysus
DIONYSUS THE TWICE BORNE
THE HUMAN BEING WHO DIED TO BECOME THE IMMORTAL GOD
VETERAN ROLEPLAYER AND GUARDIAN OF TEXTUAL COMBAT SINCE 1998

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dionysus
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: FBI, FBI, FBI

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:47 pm

Ok...

Now, get me some wine, yer a god, But I provide the mana.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:09 pm

Who are you, and why should we all care?

Ryand-Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoomBlood on Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:03 am

All together now WHAT THE TEENAGER .

DoomBlood
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Naturally, the FBI wants to tap your phones but not your internet, right?
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 14 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoomBlood on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:19 am

Maybe they do 0_0 (there watching us ooo woo ooo)

DoomBlood
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dionysus on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Do I strike you as less equal, Kronos, that you would command me around like a servant? I'm not into SNM my friend, sorry to disappoint you. But of course, by all means, have some of my wine... and I shall have your mana.

Dionysus
http://www.myspace.com/anarchy2k7

Dionysus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Defect by Design on Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:10 am

I hope you meant manna then it biblical if you meant mana it just nerdy.

Defect by Design
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Great Lord Foofah on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Everything here is nerdy :P

Great Lord Foofah
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Blah, Change that to belief and it's not nerdy.

And if we're going by names, I'm a Titan from the dawn of time, while you're a mere Olympian.

Kronos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Defect by Design on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:46 pm

I'm here and I'm not nerdy. I'm a uni student so my level of nerdy instantly dropped to Jock when I got to uni lol.

Defect by Design
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dionysus on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:30 pm

Kronos wrote:And if we're going by names, I'm a Titan from the dawn of time, while you're a mere Olympian.

I prefer the Spartans, myself...

Dionysus is just a name, my friend. I do not roleplay an Olympian character. As some of the members of this community can tell you, I am like a philosopher who speaks in parables. Sometimes, this causes my words to be misunderstood. But since you know a little bit about Greek mythology, then you should know that Dionysus was not always a god. Indeed, he was born as a human being, a mortal who died. His nickname was Twice-Borne, because he was born again as a god in the pantheon. The idea itself is symbolic to me as an OOC name, rather than an IC personality. I started using the name Dionysus right before I dropped out of the 2006 Grand Tournament, symbolizing my IC retirement or "death" from the RPG world. I was "reborn" into the OOC world, where all roleplayers are immortal and untouchable. The word in which I am speaking, is the "wine" that I have to offer. Sometimes my words can set people into a frenzy, just as Dionysus' wine had the same effect over those who tasted its power. That is why I call myself Dionysus, after the Greek god of wine. ^_^

Dionysus
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:01 am

Defect by Design wrote:I'm here and I'm not nerdy. I'm a uni student so my level of nerdy instantly dropped to Jock when I got to uni lol.

No no no no no.

Your level or nerdiness does NOT change when you get to college. In fact, some people might say you're even more nerdy because you're even GOING to college.

I'm proud of being nerdy. You should be, too. And who says nerdy is even a classification like 'jock?' I don't say I'm a NERD or a JOCK. Classifications are for high school pansies. I am just what society would consider slightly nerdy and geeky.

And seriously, you really have to admit that you're a little nerdy since you're on a roleplaying site. Don't deny your inner nerdiness. It's not a bad thing. It's part of who you are.

And Dionysus, a very late welcome back, dear. <3 :)
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!