Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Felxan

Felxan

a part of “Felxan”, a fictional universe by CrystalRose.

An arranged marriage of two very different people, yet so blindly similar, it might just work.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Felxan”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Felxan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:11 pm

So, here's an idea. I really hate to put posting regulations on people, but some of us are on everyday, while others aren't. Those of us that are, look for posts daily. Those of us that aren't, might have a lot to catch up with when they arrive.

I'm thinking, we aim to post at least once daily, is that fair for everyone? Thoughts.
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:39 am

Well. The site seems to be having a lot of trouble right now, so as a backup (so that we can continue the RP in the event it goes down again - which it probably will lel), I've set up a collaborative writing pad we can use. It's not the most ideal thing, but it's better than nothing.

https://titanpad.com/Felxan

Would be cool if you all bookmarked it and put a little note on there just to let us know you're got it. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuron Shiro on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Sorry my internet was out yesterday and the day before that the site wasn't working, i have posted today though and caught up. Sorry about that guys :)

Kuron Shiro
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:14 pm

got it. and bookmarked.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Yeah, it'd be nice if everyone saved the pad.

I'll be copy and pasting all posts from beginning to now on it.

Just so everyone is clear, make sure you copy and paste each post ONTO the pad, or vice verses for when the site is down.

Also, now that we have the "down time" situation figured out, is everyone okay with at least posting ONCE a day?

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:33 pm

I'd like to see exactly what the two elves are up to before I make a post because i might want to act off of it. or yall can just let me know what you have in mind if you don't want me interfering. because Rebecca DOES have eyes throughout her forest and her and the other Drow can detect foreign things crossing their border. if they can sense a bird they can definitely sense an elf. but like i said, I'll leave it up to you guys to tell me what you have planned so I don't ruin it.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:11 pm

I think interaction would be great. She's going to discover the dragons still in existence upon a mountaintop within the forest. However, the forest isn't exactly "Drow" territory. It's more like neutral ground. The underlying land between the two nations. However, of course Rebecca would still sense a presence, considering the elves really have no need to venture out into the forest for food and what not, as the Drow would. Magics, and what not.

This will make for good dialogue before the Treaty Ceremony. It will also pose for good conflict, and a counter offer from Rebecca to Imizael because I don't imagine Essa will be very pleased with the Drow, considering she just stormed out on her mother at the idea of it all. So... the Urt Falls would be a good suggested meeting place. I'm going to make a place for the mountain here in just a moment within the forest. I imagine a good couple places within the neutral territory will be good for some rp, rebels and what not.

Also, if anyone needs new places within the Castle areas and stuff, let me know, that can all be arranged.

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello there! To everyone, this has certainly been fun. Can't wait to see where this goes.

To those in Xana- and in Felia for future reference- I would like to explain what I have come up with for the magical artifact. In essence, it is a relic from a time thousands of years before the current date, such that no accurate records of the time exist. During this era, some mages believed they could become masters of both life and death. Joining together, a few mages from what would later be known as Xana and Felia gathered in secret. Over decades, they debated and studied the nature of magic, attempting to learn what made it work and how they could be brought together.

A few of this group had other plans, however. While promoting the development of such a union, they were working on their own project: an artifact that would allow mastery over both types of magic, effectively making one a god. To do this, they twisted the magic of both types into forms that were not meant to be, corrupting them. When the artifact was created, they believed they had found a way to become masters of all. Little did they know that in doing what they had, the artifact had become semi-sentient, seeking to consume everything.

Defying the principle of balance in the world, the artifact began consuming everything it was left near. Those consumed did not die in a normal sense; instead, their souls were ripped from their bodies, magic gluttonously absorbed by the artifact. Horrified by what they had created- something that we would call demonic- they buried the orb far from everything, enshrouding it with protective magics. Overtime, the orb absorbed these magics and escaped the prison, once again seeking to assimilate the world. Currently, it lies dormant, waiting for something to revive it. The more time it spends around any one of the magic powers, it grows in awareness. When together with both magics, however, its power will be dimmed, yet not gone.
"It is not the substance of our thoughts nor the merit of our actions that shape our legacy but the paths of others that have touched our life."

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:04 pm

i wish i could have made a longer post but since i can't answer for the other characters then this greatly hindered me from doing so. I'm also sorry it took a while to reply as well. I have a annual illness that occurs and it is upon me now. so i haven't been able to sleep properly until last night (went to bed at 7:00pm) because i went the last 48 hours on only 3 to 4 hours of sleep. and I also had to buy a new car along with school finals and papers becoming due. so i'm a bit busy with quite a few things.

i just want it to be known the reason i did not post in a little while is not because i'm lazy or anything, basically. :P

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Totally understandable. Thanks for letting us know! WootWoot!

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Should I assume that people have stopped posting/caring to post on this RP? :|

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuron Shiro on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:37 pm

Yeah whats the go? I want to keep RPing here :/

Kuron Shiro
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:29 pm

so what we do is, give it 'til Wednesday. All of those who respond they're still playing can, and those who don't we'll either give their character to someone else, or just play without them.

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:44 pm

I'm still here, so no worries about me.

Durandal
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:26 am

So, suggestions on how we go about doing this with just the four of us? I say we just continue, and leave out the other characters. The Prince is fully capable, while I can play for my side, and we can just go from there.

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:59 am

I'm down for that.

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Durandal on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:28 pm

The idea sounds fine to me. Whatever keeps it moving.

Durandal
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:13 am

Alright, well go ahead and continue posting then. Essa is on the mountain, investigating proof of dragons.

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!