Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

A Few of My Favorite Things

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Re: A Few of My Favorite Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:33 pm

OH, I LOVE THOSE!

They are so pretty! Last time I saw one, I was at my best friend's house when she lived within an hour from me. They remind me of her. :)

My favorite thing for today...I wore a pretty, professional shirt today and it made me feel powerful all day. :)
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrescentMoon on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:51 pm

The guy who i really like asked me for my name.Normally that doesnt happen cos they all ignore me. so i was happy
Sometimes you put walls up, not to keep people out...
...but to see who cares enough to break them down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrescentMoon
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:09 pm

On the other hand, Moon, that just goes to show that he didn't even know your name. >.>

Just playin' with yah, hehe. :)

Village Alchemist
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrescentMoon on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:14 pm

thanx dude. i feel alot better. lol. still ...now he knows!

CrescentMoon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:31 am

Don't let Alchemist ruin it for you, Crescent!!

That's awesome. It certainly shows that he cared to know your name! :D!!

My thing for today...I got sent home early by my boss because I'm still sick, but I was at work just long enough to get caught up. :) I heart my boss.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:24 am

well today I found a dog and took em to work (I am a dog trainer for petsmart) and i found her a foster home!!!

Heaven
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu May 22, 2008 7:24 am

Okay, bringing this topic back to life.

On my way to work this morning, the sun caught my engagement ring just right and sent a shower of little white dots all over my steering wheel. It didn't last long, but just made my morning.

Oh and yesterday, I was going through a drive-thru coffee thingy and the guy remembered where I worked, even though I've only told him once, and it was more than a month ago. We ended up carrying a very short conversation, even though there was a line of cars behind me. Most other places would rush me out of there, but he was so kind. It turns out that he knows one of my co-workers. I love starting the day off with a nice person, and this little drive-thru coffee place never phails to give me that.

Life has been so stressful lately, and it's these little things that help me retain my sanity. Don't you guys forget that. I know I've preached a lot in this thread, but the little things in life are so important.

:) :) :)

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Little Things That Make You Happy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roleplay on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:33 pm

Just the little things that can make your day, on or off the internet. I'll begin with a few:

Worthwhile threads make me happy. Also, comments on myspace.
I'm a member of Roleplay Adventures.

roleplay
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Little Things That Make You Happy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:37 pm

Candy makes me happy :P So does my adorable poodle
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Senseless cartoon violence, like Tom and Jerry
That and most comedies. Like A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum
Not to mention those little chocolate mints I find on my pillow when I come home... I know it creeps me out too but its still a nice gesture.
Join Crimson Reign! It's a Roleplay O.o
post165679.html#p165679

Hallik
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fractal Resonance on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Sneezing. My God do I love a good sneeze. Nothing satisfies more. That's right. Nothing.

Fractal Resonance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:38 am

Red rum, listening metal and japanese punk (guilty pleasure #1), listening to hilary duff (guilty pleasure#2), jamming to madonna, playing my music/writing lyrics/ listening to what remains of decent music, painting and drawing manga, creating awkward moments, rebelling, randomly singing and dancing in public places, remembering the 90s, the 1970s, kendo, iaido, karate, etc etc

BSX
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:53 am

I already made a thread like this, so I'm gonna merge them. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:02 pm

Today, my Girlfriend forgave me for not reading those comics she told me to read, yay <-<.

I also finally beat God of War.

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 am

It may be an automated goodbye response, but I absolutely love when my boss tells me at the end of the day...

"Thank you for all of your help today. Have a great night, Dani!"

She says it every day when I go in to let her know I'm leaving. I don't think she knows how much I appreciate it and love hearing it, even if I do hear it every day.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:23 am

It makes me happy to know Dani's boss is a robot in disguise. *gasp*

Just kidding Dani~

I love it when my friend comes to hangout, t'was a real treat yesterday <-<

Beating him at video games, always fun. ^^

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:07 am

Kouketsu: See, what sucks about this is that Mel is also the kind of person who is far too nice to hate for having nice things. ;-;
Kouketsu: Honestly I'm a little amazed at how Gateway even got by without her being here.

:D and <3's to Kou.

This totally made my day. <3 My week even.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 16 years

What made your day?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:24 am

This is just a general post I think might help everyone cheer up. Seeing that we have a general anger thread, where everyone can post their problems - I just thought it would be better if we had a thread to cheer up all those angry, depressed people on this forum.

Well, even though this thread might look simple, but we all need to put down a few rules and regulation, right?

Rules:
1). No venting your anger here. Go do it in the anger venting thread or something.

2). There will be no cussing in this thread.

Remember to post anything that makes you happy. Spread the joy of laughter and happiness.

It'll help you live longer. :)

God, I sound like a hippy

KyojoKen
Member for 14 years

Re: What made your day?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corrupted on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:50 am

Today, for the first time in a month, no one called and woke me up.

Something like that will make my day. Sleep for all, and for all, a goodnight!....Or day...for all you vampires out there. :P
Don't bother trying to understand me...you'll just hurt yourself.

Current projects -
Journal of a Faithless Uprising.

Corrupted
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: What made your day?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ohhhhhallibaba on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:14 am

The other day, my youth pastor asked me to do a Wednesday night service! Horray!

"RolePlayGateway is proudly powered by obscene amounts of caffeine, duct tape,..." <--Ever notice this at the bottom of the page?

ohhhhhallibaba
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!