Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

A Few of My Favorite Things

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Re: A Few of My Favorite Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:24 pm

I made epic posts!

Made my day worthwhile!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KyojoKen
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:50 pm

I made a website to keep people updated on my wedding. It's purty.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:57 am

Oooo.. LINK ME, DANI!!!

KyojoKen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:24 am

I went to the zoo and I saw

a baby panda
a baby hippo
a baby monkey
another baby monkey...lots of baby monkeys
a baby giraffe
baby pigs
baby wallabes!
baby emu looking things
baby badger looking things
lots of baby rodents and baby birds!

Oh, and there were adult animals too and I got to eat popcorn!
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

The Rogue Doll
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:21 am

Things I did today that made me as happy as a horse... that doesn't sound right. Oh well.

I made spaghetti that would make everyone who tasted it melt into a pool of water, oh how awesome it was.

Annihilated two BRUTAL enemies in CnC3: Kane's Wrath (I love that game)

I nearly whooped ass at CoD4: Modern Warfare, which is a good thing. (I suck at it)

Huzzah for the awesomeness of life, even though you're ill!

As the Discovery channel puts it: THE WORLD IS JUST AWESOME!!

KyojoKen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:25 pm

My time at Gateway is coming to a close, which is sad, I know. I'm barely on anymore. But, a friend helped me create my own blog today with my own domain name and everything. It makes me really happy to have a place to call my own and to be able to vent about some of the issues I've been dealing with lately.

http://www.midgetontheedge.com

Isn't it purty? :)

I'm finding it very hard to resist posting a new entry every hour or something.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:17 am

I made a lasting friendship last even longer. If that doesn't make me happy, I don't know what will.

KyojoKen
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!