Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

A Few Ideas

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

A Few Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:01 pm

My sister and I. We are different. Please don't treat us like we are. We do not have any family, we do not have any close friends, we do not have any beds to lay in. The worst thing is that we do not have a roof over our heads. Please. Oh please won't you take us in? We have been walking for miles looking for a place to call home. The last place we were in had burned down and we barely had managed to escape.
Please sir. Please mam. Won't you be the ones to take us in?

These girls are very different, and they are hungry. They use communication and trust, they take advantage of it to get what they desire. But, will all that stop when one family finds out why the girls are really in their home, why they are wondering outside alone and why they have no family of their own?

What if this is your last chance to make everything right again?
Will you use this chance wisely or will you waste it once again?
It's your last chance and you have a chance to make things right.
Will you?

For these group of teenagers, it is their last chance to either change or try to keep things how they have turned out to be. Some of them hate each others guts for several reasons and others are just victims in all of this. This has escalated from their freshmen year to their senior year. Will things go back to how they are suppose to be or will things be ruined? You choose.

Promise?
That is a hard thing to keep.
Things start to change around you held that promise on your heart, you held, held, and held.
As the years go on, it's getting harder and harder to keep that promise.
You are getting closer, closer, and closer to throwing that promise away.

These group of friends have been friends since elementary, they had their arguments and they had their disagreements but, in the end they always stayed together. Sure, each of them were different in style and how they had seen the world but, that's what made them come together in the first place. But, now since they are going into their freshmen year in high school, will the struggles in high school begin to cause the group to separate, or will they keep their promises and stick with one another until the end of time?

It took me some time but, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in any of these role play ideas.

These are only previews of the actual things. I haven't really started a role play yet! ^^ So, I need someone with GM experience to help me.
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: A Few Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm

I think that this could have a mixture of horror/drama. With the girls starting high school, they might have enemies and they might make friends. I am going to be using face claims, and I will probably have their relationships together. If not, feel free to converse with other role players and make up your own.

ONCE I PUT UP THE ROLEPLAY OF COURSE! ^^

More About:

There are some things you can't trust, there are some things you have to give up, there are some things you have to resist, and there are some things you have to have knowledge in. These girl aren't as normal as they look. On the inside they are beast, beast that have walked this earth for many years. These girls are beast that need to kill, to feed, with no mercy. Oh no they can't feed off dead meat, they need to feed off on live meat and what other ways could a person get live meat? The only way they can; by feeding off of human beings. Where are their parents you say? Their parents are why they both are still alive, both of their parents had died in a fire and then beheaded by a crowd of angry, and scared towns people long ago.

The oldest sister could care less about anyone's lives but, she knows not to just jump on the first person she sees. She uses trust and communication to trick others, she knows her sister doesn't like it but, all she is trying to do is protect her sister, no one else. So, she'll do anything she can to protect the only person she has left.

The youngest sister cares about the lives of other people, she wasn't like her sister who'd do anything to help them feed and would care less about those they don't know. But, the youngest sister thought her sister was wrong and that they should treat everyone as their equals. She loves her sister and'll do anything for her even if that meant risking her life.

There are three families who live around the woods and they all know each other very well. In the are these classes; a high class family, a middle class family, and a low class family. These families will go through a chain of events as the girls stay here, what will they do once they find out why the girls are really there?

The Watts are a low class family but, they still have their house because of the Andrews who vowed to pay for their house until they had gotten back on their feet. But, they do refuse at times. The parents rarely care what their kids do. As long as their kids stay in school and come home at a certain time it doesn't matter. As long as their kids are getting some type of 70 they think they'll be okay. This family isn't the ones to fight but, they aren't quitters.

The Wakeshimas are a middle class family. They have enough money to go by so they aren't really strutting like the Watts. They help them out only when they are in need of something but, money isn't what they could give them since they have kids of their own. The parents are really tough when it comes to school, they don't want their kids getting any low grades and they still think a 70 is failing. Quitting is not an option for this family, their fight for themselves and for others.

The Andrews are the high class family who will gladly help anyone in need, and they understand if they refuse to take it. They usually help the Watts, and the Wakeshimas even if they don't need it, and they do understand if they don't accept it because, they both are strong families. The parents are hoping the kids would be what they want them to be and that is lawyers, scientist, or doctors. or some job with a high class to it. They want their kids to have straight A's on their progress reports and their report cards. They want them to be leaders.
Last edited by Naught on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:27 pm

I'm down for One Last Chance or Those Old Promises. I'm shamelessly fond of high school roleplays, though sadly they do seem to attract 'less than experienced' RPers for whatever reason, to put it in as least an asshole way as I can.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:08 am

My Sister and I sounds very interesting. o_o What exactly are the sisters, though, if you don't mind me asking? Depending, I would most likely to portray one, if you don't mind(particularly the younger sister, that is if you make the role-play). ^-^

By the way, Supernatural is AWESOME! I love that show. xD

P.S. All the ideas are great.. I've been in need of a good, promising role-play. I have a few ideas of my own, but alas, I am a terrible GM. :P
Last edited by Just Sayin' on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just Sayin'
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 am

@ Comrade

Cool! I'm glad that you are interested! So are you equally interested in both of them?

Well, to me it depends on the character sheet -if it makes sense-, or their words per post -I usually write 400-500 words depends on how much I am into the role play but, a minimum would be 200 words. But, there are some people that aren't 'really' experienced, that just need some tips on some things to get them on the right track! ^^ But, yeah I would like them to at least type 200 words.

@ Just Sayin'

I was thinking that the younger sister could be a little different from the oldest like a werewolf or something! I was just holding that for whoever wants to take either of them. So, it's your choice! ^^

I love supernatural! Awesome Sam is my favorite ^^

Also: Thanks! It's okay! I have no experience as a GM. XD

Naught
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:38 am

I confess I'm leaning a bit towards One More Chance myself. I could go either way, though, as long as it's done well and involves good people. Then again, I guess that's a given in any roleplay :v

Iye Khara
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:04 am

I like it(: Just message me if you decide to do that role-play or any of the others for that matter. :D

Yes, Sam is a cutie! xD I love Dean and Castiel, though. It is really hard to choose a favorite. o3o lol

Just Sayin'
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:00 pm

@Comrade
Well, once I put a More About up for One Last Chance, and Those Old Promises then I think you'd be able to choose. ^^

@Just Sayin'
Okay I'll let you know when I do, want me to hold the younger sister spot for you if I do decide to do that one?

Naught
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Just Sayin' on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Most definitely! ^-^

Just Sayin'
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Okay then! ^^

Naught
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:54 am

Ah, those pretty rich kids are very spoiled, they have everything they want in the world, they are mean to everyone that isn't like them, and they treat their parents like crap. One day their parents had enough of their kids horrible attitudes and decided to get together and they finally decided on the one decisions that will change the teens life forever. They would send their kids to another state, and they would have to go to a public high school in the city of Dallas, Texas for their Junior year in high school. Will they ever change their ways or, will they remain the same?

New Plot~

Naught
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheodoraMina on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 am

I think I would want to see My Sister and I actually happening... On one hand, for the story and on the other, for the supernatural inclinations... That, and... wow. The fonts you used for the headers for the additional information about that idea were AWESOME!! XD

That aside, I am also kinda interested in your other ideas as well, just found myself more excited for My Sister and I. Know that whichever idea you pick, I'm definitely keen to see it happen!
Dilly-Dally, Shilly-Shally!

TheodoraMina
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:43 am

^^ That made my day! :] Thank you very much, I really want to see the My Sister and I story happen as well! :] Yeah, it took some time to match the sisters fonts up but, with different forms. XD I just wanted to make sure that people will find at least some of my plots interesting! I don't want them to go to waste ^^'

But, I'll let you know when I do decide to put any of them up! :]

Naught
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:07 am

I'm still down for those two high school RPs if you're still thinking of goin' ahead with 'em. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:15 am

That's good! I am glad your are interested in them still! ^^ I am working on the More About post for them both so I'll have them up tomorrow. :]

Naught
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:55 pm

High school RPs are also a guilty pleasure for me, too! I'm particularly inclined towards Those Pretty Rich Kids, but One Last Chance & Those Old Promises sound pretty interested, too. I'll definitely keep an eye out for whichever one you chose to go ahead with!

NadieQuerida
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:27 pm

I am glad that you're interested! I might choose at least two of them but, put one up first and then wait for a little while to do the other. ^^ But, I'll let you know which of the ones i'm going to do. :]

Naught
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!