Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Final Fantasy Valhalla

Final Fantasy Valhalla

a part of “Final Fantasy Valhalla”, a fictional universe by Genesis Rhapsodos.

The Goddess Etro has summoned mighty warriors from all times and places to Valhalla. But why?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Fantasy Valhalla”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Final Fantasy Valhalla

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Seven!! Long time no see :) Thank you so much for your confidence in this game, I really liked it myself. It is frustrating to put so much work into something and then have it die. I am sure I don't have to tell you, I am really sorry about Atura. Mainly because I was having a lot of fun with Galen.

Anyway I would love to get this going again. Unfortunately the love for playing Canon, even unrestricted Canon, characters is very scarce. It's not like I don't understand, but it can be a little frustrating. Maybe I will open it up to original characters alongside, I don't know. Regardless if I can drum up enough interest you will be the first to know! Great to hear from you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Ah yes hello! :)

Glad you remember me! I could help you generate interest if ya like. I know what's like to put effort into things you believe in and well, they don't turn out how you wanted it. However, I do know an excellent group of people that may be willing to play canon. The only problem is a lot of them are busy with education, now they won't give up, but posts may come along very slowly. :(

Anyway, I'm glad you liked Atura! That was actually one of my best ideas I believe. In fact I liked it so much that I have been working on a remake. It's still the same basic storyline but I've added some new things. If you want I would love for you to reprise your role as Galen! He was one of my most favorite characters on that roleplay, even though I thought the whole cast was stellar. If you still have his sheet, that would be great, I've changed the skeleton around some though, so you might have to add some more details this time around.

I have also worked on sequels for that very roleplay as well. Enough to actually make a trilogy, lol! Had a lot of fun with the idea, and was able to expand upon it, and ended up making a series from it. Anyway I ain't asking you to go along for a whole series, I don't even know if the reboot will make it lol. Once I do though I am seriously going to try my best to keep it alive. I have gained more experience and I believe I can. Anyway, if your interested in being apart of the reboot, then just tell me! If not, well that's quite alright as well. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:24 am

You can count me in!! I would love to bring back Galen, I would add as much detail as you wanted. A whole trilogy, eh? I think that is nothing but an awesome display of passion, and I would love to be involved in it as much as possible! If I can help in any way feel free to call upon me, and when you get the reboot up be sure to drop me a link! I know I have all the stuff on Galen saved somewhere.

I would greatly welcome any interest you could generate in Valhalla! I probably won't even begin to work on it again unless I find enough interest, but as I said I would love to bring it back. Slow posts are perfectly fine, I myself am not on nearly as much as I would like to be. No, it is the unexplained drops that get me every time. As long as everybody keeps in touch, even a little, speed is no problem.

Keep in touch! I'm off to search my computer for Galen :)

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:43 am

Alright sweet! Having one of the original members back on this one, actually helps me make the decision to actually do the reboot. Even though I have it written up, I have the similar issue of interest, but not that I'm worried people won't join, I just have rather specific people in mind to join. You see I am apart of this great Roleplay and we are in our second installment!

I have no doubt people would not lose touch. Everybody that has dropped from either one of these rps I am apart of, have always given their reasons for doing so in the OOC. So if we do lose people, if you reboot Valhalla, then they will most certainly make sure to tell you. In fact I'll ask around if anyone would be interested in a Final Fantasy based rp. I'm not sure if there are any fans, but they are willing to try most things.

Anyway tell me when you do find Galen. I'll send you that link when I have the remake posted.

Seveneleven
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Well I found Galen right where I left him, too bad I can never remember where it is I leave things >.<

I really hope these people will join so you will go forward with the reboot. If you ever need a champion of enthusiasm I can inform them it is well worth their time. So glad to hear you have found some cool people to write with! My own activity has slowed recently, but it seems like it is about to pick up again. I suppose I have no one to blame but myself. Reading Galen it looks like I didn't have a whole ton of information, but I am excited to expand him a bit. Not sure how far along you are, but if you ever feel like showing me the new skeleton I would be interested to see what you were thinking.

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Cool, glad you found him. Well I figure they would, but as it would be the same issue I spoke to you about. Slow Activity. We have put alot of time and effort into the Roleplay were doing and I am afraid, between that and real life, it's hard to pull away and do other things. Even if they can't join I'm sure we will get some notice.

Anyway I mentioned your roleplay and told them to PM you to show their interest. I hope you got some PM my friend, it would be great to see if I generated enough interest. Anyway, I'll PM you that skeleton now.

Seveneleven
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!