Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

I'm finally here >_>

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

I'm finally here >_>

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashiru Ekizame on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:02 pm

Many of you know me as Lone, some of you know me not at all. So yah. Thought I'd greet everyone, and, say I hope you all good wishes >_>
This world will by overcome by sorrow..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yashiru Ekizame
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:03 pm

Which ones?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashiru Ekizame on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:05 pm

..O_o What do you mean? I'm confused..>_>

Yashiru Ekizame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:06 pm

Hey you! Hows it going? Stopping by to say hi of course. DUH! What else would I be doing here?! Ha! Ha! Ha! So, whats up?

Esca Styles
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashiru Ekizame on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:08 pm

Hello random person O_o..Anyway, I'm good. I see you've returned. That's good to see.

Yashiru Ekizame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:08 pm

Good in what sense?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:10 pm

H-HA-HAL! Good as in the sense he's happy your confusing him? JUST KIDDING! Glad to hear your doing good. I have indeed returned. Unfortunately, not under the name I wanted to, but Esca suits me fine, since that has always been the 2nd RP name I used/use.

Esca Styles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashiru Ekizame on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:10 pm

HAL wrote:Good in what sense?
Ah. As in, I hope to destroy you all. >_> But won't come close, so I will at least try..

Yashiru Ekizame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashiru Ekizame on Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:12 pm

Esca Styles wrote:H-HA-HAL! Good as in the sense he's happy your confusing him? JUST KIDDING! Glad to hear your doing good. I have indeed returned. Unfortunately, not under the name I wanted to, but Esca suits me fine, since that has always been the 2nd RP name I used/use.
Heh..Yashiru is a new character I created about last week. I haven't tried him out much, so I hope to train him well here..

Yashiru Ekizame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:16 pm

Big welcomes to the both of you, actually.

As per the usual, you're welcome to contact myself of any of the other admins on the list to ask any sort of question or to make suggestions or requests.

We're glad you're here!

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:47 am

Well, Yashiru, if ever you feel you want to train, especially with a girl, I would be more then happy to train with you. I for one use to Role Play alot, especially alot of hand 2 hand combat. (H2H)

Esca Styles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:52 pm

Hello there! Jacon here and I like to welcome you to Gwing

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:52 pm

Hello there Ryand-Smith!

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashiru Ekizame on Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:36 pm

Ryand-Smith wrote:Hello there! Jacon here and I like to welcome you to Gwing
Ah. Hello Ryand :D Thanks much.
Esca: Sure. How about as soon as possible.

Yashiru Ekizame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:36 pm

How about as as possible.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

EGH!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:07 pm

:x Please ignore the creepy stalker clown that posts here.Anyway I thought I should say hello! I'm fairly new here too.Well here is some advice:Don't ever talk to HAL I think he's gay and he is definatley a stalker.DO eat pie,pie is good for you no matter what.DO say hello to everyone even if they are jerks.Hehe and last of all Don't listen to random n00bs advice to other noobs.It is usually wrong and will get you killed.:D
All your base are belong to me!

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:08 pm

Hrm, he has some good advice.

That's it, listen to him... it'll all be over soon, as my plans will succeed. >:)

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:21 pm

:twisted: I obey master Eric!...Whoa! What just happend?AGH! I got abducted! Hey Bo' get the shotguns! We're goin' huntin' fer UFO's!

(No offense I'm southern myself if anyone reading this happens to be from the south)

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashiru Ekizame on Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:32 am

Hah.. 1337, I understand ;x I know how to fight so I guess I can make it so I don't die O_o

Yashiru Ekizame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:42 am

Ha! Ha! Ha! Making it so you don't die? I suppose that works. OR! At the start of a fight, just like others we can all say this,"Ok, now, here is the thing. We may be fighting, but please, please, please, do not kill me! I am so much more valuable alive then dead.". I have seen people say that during a fight. Its kind of funny. Oh, and the classic,"If you kill me, I will haunt you til you die!". I have seen that one so much thrown around.

Esca Styles
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.