Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fire and Ice : Training Roleplay

a topic in Growth, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Scholars

New to the literary world? Just want to improve on your already strong literary background? Get tips on your language skills here.

Fire and Ice : Training Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Symphony on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:10 pm

This is a mentorship roleplay. I'll take the first post.

The sky was a brilliant sapphire in color, the clouds a striking white in contrast as the hovered along the sky line, covering the radiant light that shone from the sun that was just creeping up over the edge of the horizon. The wind that brought the clouds over the broad sky was the same wind that sent the blossoming flowers into a wondrous dance amongst a woman's bare feet. Such a woman had strolled off the path that twirled through the gardens that were home to Wing City. Moving into the flowers and settling down, her legs crossed in front of her. She was wearing her usual attire, lacking the boots that were positioned behind her in the grass that had broken away to flowers of all colors.

Mylo's sword lay at her side, resting in the sun unsheathed as her hands held her up, leaning back while the sun rose in front of her, vivd swirls of reds, oranges, and yellows bringing life to the sky. This was one of her favorite times to be outside, with the wind blowing in her hair and the sun shining down in all of its glory. But, wasn't she a pirate? She had left her history behind her when she had began to enjoy the works of motherhood. Even though she didn't have a child, or one on the way, she had become very laid-back and more lady-like over the last few years. Bringing her wondrous days as a wild gal to an end.

Settling down was out of the question. She was still wild on the inside, as the fire that flamed within her. She turned away from the sight before her to look back at the path that weaved through the city gardens. Her ebony hair fluttering in the wind as she used a callused hand to move it away from her features. Perhaps someone would decide to travel down the path she had come and make friendly conversation. It was a good day to do so anyways. Little did the woman with the fire affinity know, she would be meeting someone who could be quite considered her polar opposite.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Symphony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Fire and Ice : Training Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howl_asura on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:32 am

As Mugen walked the paths one spoken of in his grandfathers journal he began to question the fact that he was supposed to survive the horror that befell his family ten years past. was I meant to die that attack.... He thought as he looked to the beautiful sapphire sky and shook his head. No.... I cant think like that why else would father of threw the journal to me and hid me in that place....and He wouldn't think kindly of me being depressed like that... Mugen continued walking so deep in thought that he stumbled tripping over his own feet almost catching himself.... almost....

"AHHH..." Was all he got out as he slid forward about three feet landing just over the crest of the small hill,as he looked up he was in a garden looking at one of the most beautiful ladies that he had ever seen in his travels.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Howl_asura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Symphony on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 am

At the sound of a scream over the top of the hill, the woman would turn to look at the creature who had caused such a commotion. Both slim brows raised as he came to an unfortunate stop in the dirt before her. Her instincts shot up into alert almost immediately, even though she was hoping that someone would come by. Despite that this man was clearly a klutz, her hand flew to the sword at her side in one fluid movement of her right hand. Slim fingers reaching around the hilt just as the man looked up at her, green orbs locking with the man's as she turned around to face him. She stood up in one fluid movement, digging her sword upright into the ground so that she could grab it when she needed it.

"Are ye' alright?" the words would flow from parted lips almost like that of a melody, with the harsh accent of a pirate. With that she would begin to walk forward through the tall grass and flowers, her free hand holding up her skirts as she looked down at him, her black hair cascading in front of her vision for the most part, thrown over one shoulder. "That was a pretty hard fall you took thar'." her voice carried on for a moment, raising a single slim brow at Mugen.

A hand would extend toward him to help him up if he decided to grasp it with his own. "Mylo." she said, a smile coating her lips as emerald orbs danced across the man and what he was wearing. Finally, a laugh would echo from her as she brought the other hand to cover her mouth, cheeks flushing red. A bit of a late reaction to the man's fall, but a reaction all the same. Maybe this man would make a good conversation, worth her time? They seemed hard to come by these days, and even though she had a heavy pirate accent, she was at least more intelligent then the average bear.

Symphony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howl_asura on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:48 pm

As Zero who was at a loss for words a looked up at the beautiful lady that stood before him holding out her hand in kindness of aid she asked " are ye alright? "
" yes... yes i am..." replied as he took hold of her hand and helped himself up." my name is Mugen" He replied as he checked the bottles in his coat and dusted himself off. "I apologize for any inconvenience that my have disturbed you on a day such as this".As he continued to check himself he realized that one of his gloves about slipped off reveling part of one of his tattoos he then quickly pulled it back on and looked up at her to see if she had noticed.

( this is the tattoo)
( http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/150/f/2 ... _JxL60.png)

Howl_asura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Symphony on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Emerald orbs would stay locked on the man's eyes as he pulled himself up, never glancing elsewhere. Wasn't it rude to do so, anyways? A slim hand would move away from her mouth as he apologized for anything that could have possibly disturbed her. She hadn't been doing anything when it happened to fall down the hill anyways, besides watching the sun rise. The heat flared on her back from the sun as it rose higher into the sky, setting the sky from brilliant reds and oranges to a dazzling sapphire. Her hand would feel just as the sun would to his touch, with the fire that lurked in her blood coming to life on the slightest touch and making her hand warmer than average.

Mylo would pull her hand back as he began to check himself, dipping her head slightly to him. "Not an inconvenience at all! It is nice to meet another on such a beautiful day. Its wonderful to meet you, Mugen." she would say with a soft curtsy, her thick pirate accent gone for the most part. With this she would move back to her sword which she had stuck into the ground, tugging it up with a soft pull and cleaning off the edge in the grass before placing it back in its sheath. Her green eyes shimmered in the light behind her as she reached a hand up to pull her black hair away from her face. This action revealed a smile that had coated her features as she looked down at him, maybe he would be nice to have a conversation with after all?

Symphony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howl_asura on Wed May 04, 2011 1:17 pm

As Mugen finished checking himself he gazed up at the beautiful sapphire sky as it made his silver hair sparkle.
" yes a beautiful day it is indeed. I see you use a sword, it looks like a fine blade, transmutation is my way of combat and exploration." Mugen said with a smile as he stretched his white glove over his hand tightening it. as the sun cane to light up the day Mugen shielded his light smoky gray eyes from the sun until hey got used to the light. " you know it's really strange. I'm not used to this climate but I'm slowly getting used to it. " Mugen said with a light laugh. as he looked at her smile and flowing black hair he got a sad smile but all it seamed to do was to bring back a sad dark memory.[flashback]
" Run Mugen common quick!" his father yelled as he stood by a stone statue in there home. " Flareith we cant hold them back any more!" Mugen's mother screamed as the homuncului stormed the little mountainside home and with the scream of his mother Mugen froze and turned around. " no time Mugen!" his father said as he grabbed his only son by the shoulder and threw him in to the hole under the statue leading to a crypt along with a dusty old book. " live my son. never give up never surrender." was the last words he heard as his father slid the statue over the crypt entrance.soon after all he heard was the sound of smashing, eating,....and,the screaming. [end flashback]
" you know Mylo you remind me of some one dear to me that I lost long ago.." He said as he sat down on the lush green grass.

Howl_asura
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!