Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Firefly: Renewed

Firefly :: Renewed

a part of “Firefly: Renewed”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

"Are you sure you wanna buy this here Firefly? That ship I just told ye about is a much better vessel...."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Firefly: Renewed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Firefly :: Renewed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trivel on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:45 am

How loud is the gunshot? Will Ranthol be able to hear it from inside?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Trivel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:42 pm

Probably. I imagine the guy that attacked Ianto was rather large, so Ianto's weight isn't going to slow him down much...
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 pm

If anyone want to control what Ianto's captor does, it's fine with me.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:51 pm

It's been a while since I've seen the show/movie, but I love them both. What would the Shephard position be/who was it in the series? And same with PR. If I play, I'd definitely want a more permanent role...if you'd have me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trivel on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Anyone home?

Trivel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Good question. Seems like RP's die a lot around here...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trivel on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Thats only because they never get a real chance to live :(

Trivel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Is anyone still interested in this RP?
The enemy of my enemy must therefore be my friend.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:28 pm

I most definitely am.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Good. I stopped posting because half of the people that had signed up didn't even bother to create a first post. I'm not sure about Trivel and Forensic, but I don't care if we simply continue from where we are on this board and try and recruit more, or we create a new one. Either way I can play nice with other people, so long as they're willing to keep up.

And I do prefer smaller groups, honestly. It just makes things easier.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 pm

I post at least 2-3 times a week, usually more if given the chance. Small sounds good, since it seems that too many people at RPG like to disappear.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Mhm. I've been reading the posts that had been left behind, I'm not sure if you were approved to view yet, I don't have the ability to do so. But I think for my own amusement I'm going to drop in a post.

Feel free to pop in as you please, for the moment I'll be NPC'ing those that didn't post.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Oh, I never got to join the actual game. I came along after it was dead. I was hoping you'd be starting your own, since this one has been dead for so long...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:59 pm

I suppose I can. I hope the other two will join us. Give me a few minutes to start this up and I'll drop the link here.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Sounds awesome.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jenna Patterson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:33 pm

roleplay/firefly-revisited/#introduction

Alright, I still need to set up a few things, but that's the start.

Jenna Patterson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eva on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:35 pm

I'm in. An I want to be the pilot. :D ... If that's ok.

Eva
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 pm

I'm looking at Captain, First Mate, or Engineer, at this point...

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Eva, follow her link and sign up as pilot if you haven't already.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!