Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

La Firenze

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:35 pm

He looks her cold dead in the eyes as she speaks to him. A quivering hand removes his sun glasses to let her know that he meant what he said.
"Sera, don't waste your time telling me that. Because if you die, I die. I would have failed to keep my word to my dearest and only friend left."
He put the glasses back on and pushed her head gently back down onto his shoulder as he looked out the window.
"Now you need some sleep. Let me worry about the next couple of days."
The Scars That We Wear Will Never Go Away,
The Friends That We Lost Can Never Be Replaced,
What''s It Going To Take And How Many Have To Die,
''Til We Put Away Our Heads And Open Up Our Eyes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zeke
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:16 pm

She met Zeke's gaze unflinchingly, her eyes showing him all of her fear and confusion. Not resisting as he pushed her head back down onto his shoulder she sighed audibly and closed her eyes,placing her trust in him. But as she sat there thoughts kept interrupting her sleep how was she going to tell Grimbold and Svetlana where she was, should she, how long could she stay hidden, and who would the Novellos's send. When sleep finally did come she was plagued with nightmares, each one ending with dying in Zeke's arms, before ever seeing her beloved Gabriel again. She woke up once just enough to scoot as close as she could to Zeke. She needed to be comforted and he was all she had. As she drifted back to sleep the sky was beginning to lighten in a false dawn.
In Exile

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:21 am

The bike came to a slow halt as Gabriel gently squeezed the breaks. He was back in Florence. Where his heart was kept. He looked up at the massive building he was parked in front of and heaved a steady sigh of relief as he slowly got off and removed the helmet.

He made his way inside and up to the front desk. One of the clerks that knew him saw him walk up and he asked for a key to miss Alighieri's room. She obliged and handed him the key. After thanking her he made his way in the elevator up to her room.

He softly slipped the key into the lock of her pent house as he smiled a little. The second his hand grasped the handle to turn it the smile dissipated, something was not right. He slowly pushed open the door and saw the mess laid out before him.

His hand immediately went behind his back as he drew the glock. He did his very best to muffle the sound of it cocking in case the intruder was still there.

Room after room he found nothing. As he took a seat on her bed he realized that the intruder had not found her or he would not have left the room in such disarray. He nodded to himself as he stood once again and closed the door behind him then locked it slipping the key out of the lock he returned to the lobby and handed the key back to the clerk before exiting.

He slipped himself over his bike and put the helmet on before revving the engine twice. With that he released the break and pulled back on the handles as his front tire left the ground and the bike turned around all the while screeching like a banshee leaving a black tire stain below it.

When Gabriel dropped the front end the bike rocketed forward as he hoped she was safe. He needed to get a hold of Zeke. To make sure she was okay.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeke on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:17 pm

The train slowly pulled into the station in Paris. Zeke spent the whole trip awake and wondering where they should stay, he finally decided on Gabriel's place for the next couple of days. That would be the last place he would look for someone on the run, their fiance's home.

As he nodded to himself he jostled Seraphina awake.

"We are here in Paris. It's time to get up and get off."
They both slowly got off the train and Zeke stepped up to a cab waiting outside. He pulled open the door for her and asked the driver if he spoke English. When he replied in English Zeke gave an address a block away from Gabriel's place and the taxi was off.

Zeke
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:21 pm

OCC: At this point I think I will should probably move this plot line to another topic. In Exile is where you will find it

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!