Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

La Firenze

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:23 am

She arched an eyebrow at him when he asked where she was going to sleep, and turned to walk away, looking over her shoulder she smiled at him giving him the classic mock righteous indignant look.

"In the spare room next door."

she said matter of faculty.

"After all we are not married yet."

As she stretched her hand for the door he came up behind her and grabbed her by the waist spinning her around in his arms, and pulling her close to him. She leaned her head back to face him and he placed a kiss on her lips that made her knees week, and her heart race.

"Well if you insist, I can sleep in here."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:40 am

He smiled and nodded as his lips got closer and closer to hers.
"I do cheré."
He said in a seductive voice before laying a kiss upon her and letting his hands run wild as they ran up and down her body as they kissed. The two soon gave way to their passions.

A wonderful night ended in an erotic display of the primal love that consumed them both.

Gabriel feel asleep with one arm under her head and one hand upon her hip. He gently kissed her forehead as Seraphina cuddled into his chest and neck. What a night.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:35 pm

She lay in bed her eyes closed basking in the warmth of the sun that poured its way through the window and the curtains like liquid honey bathing the room in an amber light. A line from Peter Murphy's "Cuts You Up" cycling through her head. "You pour yourself over me like the sun through the blinds". She lay feeling him lying next to her and seriously contemplated going back to sleep. Can't I have to Call Svetlana, General Sin, The Carmelite Convent, my aunts. The real world working of what she had to do forced her to open her eyes. She rolled over and looked him, he was really there. She watched as his chest rose and fell, as the sun danced across his hair and his features. She looked to her left hand, the princess cut diamond was shining in the sun. She rose up on her right elbow and began to run her left hand through his hair. She bent down and kissed him on the cheeks. The nights passion fondly remembered. I have come through the city of woe, climbed the mountain of purgatory and am now standing in the garden. She thought to her self, as his green eyes fluttered open. Once they could focus he looked up at her smiled. She kissed his lips lightly.

"Buono Mattina mio Amore. How did you sleep?'"

She whispered to him and lay her head down on his chest. This is how life should be.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:16 pm

His eyes gently fluttered open. As they adapted to the sunlight the figure of his love slowly faded into view. He rolled onto his back and dropped a hand onto his chest, still basking in her beauty.
"Very well my love. Et toi?"
He dropped a hand onto her leg as the hand on his chest began to play with her hair.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:10 am

She leaned into the hand that was stroking her hair relishing in the pysical closeness of her dearest love.

"Wonderfully, absolutely wonderfully."

She leaned down and kissed him again.

"Would like some cofee, I promise not to make it so hot this time."

She smiled and surpressed a giggle.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:49 am

He smiled and sat up with her. He nodded to the coffee and yawned again. As she got up to go to the kitchen he grabbed her arm and gently pulled her back down onto the bed and kissed her again. He let go of her arm and smiled at her.
"I forgot to say good morning."
He smiled at her as she left. Gabriel couldn't bring himself just then to get out of the bed. It was perfect, a perfect night, a perfect morning, a perfect wife. He would enjoy it all he could before Maxwell needed to return that night.
He dreaded the war god Maxwell Heart's return but it had to be done. Shaking the thought of Mr. Heart he decided it was time to rise from bed and put on his pants.

When he was dressed he met her in the kitchen and threw his arms around her waist. He lightly kissed her cheek.

"So w'at would you like for breakfast Cheré?"

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:43 am

She stopped in the living room long enough to pull her cell phone and Preventer communicator from her purse. She took them into the kitchen with her, and set them down next to the coffee pot. She was dreading having to return to duty and do what she must as an Alighieri. Her heart ached with the thought of having to tell him goodbye and very likely deny his very existence in order to keep them both safe. She looked down at the ring again. She was so engrossed her thoughts as she relied on routine to make the coffee, that she didn't notice Gabriel until he slid his arms around her and spoke.

She placed her hands over his and leaned back against him. The pressure of his body against hers filled her with such joy that she wanted to trow everything else away, but......she knew she couldn't.

"There are eggs in the fridge and few other things, how about an omelet?"

her voice was distant.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:01 am

He looked at her in they eyes as she leaned upon him. He kissed her cheek again and sighed.
"If you don usually eat breakfast den we can skip it."
He said and kissed her again. He pulled her closer to him and smiled.
"I don usually eat at all. So we can go wit' jus the coffee."
He kissed her again.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:31 am

She leaned against him and relished the warmth of his kisses on her cheek, as though it were the last rays of light from a dying day. She turned around to face him with out breaking the embrace.

"It isn't that I don't do breakfast, it is that I don't cook breakfast."

She smiled broadly forcing the looming darkness that was collecting in her eyes out.

"Don't ask me how I have survived this long with only using a microwave. Better yet lets give it a couple of hours and we can do brunch."

She kissed him as though it would be the last time she would ever see him alive. She pulled him so close to her that her arms began to ache.

When the kiss ended she rested her forehead against his chest, and took several deep breaths.

"My love"

She whispered quietly, passionately and with the smallest edge of hurt and loss. She recovered herself as she let go of him so that she could look him in the eye.

"I do have to make coffee sometime this morning, or I am not going to be a functional being."

She smiled but it was wan.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:31 pm

His eyes grew dark as she knew what was coming. He knew he couldn't stay till brunch. Work needed to be done and it only grew more serious with time. He took a step back and placed his hand under her chin so she looked up at him.
"Hey, Cheré. You an I know dat today we must part ways. An I know dat you t'ink it might be de last time we meet."
She tried to look away, he continued to force her to look at him as he took a hold of her left hand. He rose it up to her face.
"This is a promise."
He said gesturing to the ring.
"A promise dat one day I will come back to you. A promise dat I will one day marry you, an be yours forever an ever, as long as we bot' shall live. W'ich I intend on makin a long long time."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:41 am

She nodded in ascent. Tears began to stream down her face, and she pulled her head away from his hand. and buried it in his chest. Her sobs wracked her body and echoed throughout the house. She gripped him so tightly that he winced, as he stroked her hair. Slowly she regained a semblance of control over herself. She looked up at him her brown eyes overflowing with fear, sorrow and love.

"Sono mio spiacente, amore. So avete vostro dovere ed ho mine e so che non accosentiamo con ogni altri ci avviciniamo a, ma sappiamo che questo lo faccio esso per voi ti amo e sempre volontà."

She covered his face in kisses, kissing his eyelids as though the simple gesture could remove his pain. She stepped back.

"Go have a seat I will be in with coffee momentarily."

her voice had the flat tone of one who is in pain, and will not let the world know.

OCC translation: I am sorry my, love. I know you have your duty and I have mine, and I know that we do not agree with each others approaches, but know this I do it for you. I love you, and I always will

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:11 am

He weakly smiled and kissed her forhead before he did as he was told. He wandered into the other room and took a seat awaiting the coffee. Soon after she wandered into the room and took her seat next to him as she poured the coffee. He smiled lightly as he took his from her making sure to rub her finger. Gabriel was determined to do all the little things he could to reasure her. When she leaned back against the seat, he took a small sip of his coffee and leaned his head against hers. There was nothing more he could think of to say to make it better, everything he wanted to say was already said.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:35 am

Once he left the room she popped open her Peacekeeper Communicator, and sent a Message Off to General Sin on L1.

"General Sin, I am aware of your concerns and I am planning a trip to L1 in order to meet with you. I should be there in two days, My personal Secretary Svetlana Popova, will call you to make arrangements. I thank you for your Patience i had business to wrap up here on Earth. Sincerely Ambassador Alighieri."

She took the coffee to the living and sat next to him, basking in the affection he showed her. Her thin voice shattered the silence.

'I will light a candle for you every Sunday while you are away"

She rested her free hand on his leg, more to comfort herself then him.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:00 am

He smiled and kissed her forhead after she had finished speaking. He took another sip of his coffee.
"My live, I s'all wear de cross every moment dat I am alive and I s'all keep a copy of de Divine Comedy beside me to remind me of you an w'at I am coming back to."
He kissed her forhead again and finished the coffee. He set the empty cup down on the table and knelt down in front of her. Taking both of her hands he kissed the back of them and did the best not to tear.
"Cherè...You will see me again. I promise."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:23 am

She leaned forward and kissed the backs of his hand, and rested her head on them. The tears ran down her cheeks, and his hands. She sat up and let go of his hands to wipe the tears.

"I know I will."

She forced a smile then leaned forward and kissed his eyelids where the tears threaten to fall.

"How long until you leave, caro?"

This time with him was precious he was going to do only god knew what and she had to head off to a potential war zone. She knew Either one of them could be returning to Florence as a corpse. She reached out and caressed his cheek, lightly with the very tips of her fingers. Through the gloom a true smile broke through as she gazed at the man she loved. His green eyes spoke only truth. It would be hard to let go again, but she could do it. Without giving him the time to answer she went on.

"You still have the Copy of the Commedia that I gave in Venice? I guess us Alighieri's are hard to get rid of."

She needed to Call Svetlana immediately her sense of duty pressing on her she quickly thought of an excuse.

"I have to call Svetlana and tell her I will not be in today, well at least not until after you have left."

She shot him a flirtatious smile and walked into the kitchen. Her body moving seductively beneath the silk robe.

She picked up her cell Phone and Dialed Svet. She got her voice mail

"Signorina Popova, I do not know how much I believe what you told me, but I need you. Please Book us both a Flight for L1 to arrive there in two days time, contact general Sin with the information. Grazie Seraphina."

She clicked the phone closed and walked back to the doorway between he kitchen and the living room, she leaned against the frame. And looked at him. She was happy in spite of the fear. She had the wonderful man in all of the world in her living room and she was going to marry him.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:28 am

He stood up and wandered over to her before wrapping his arms around her and kissing her neck. His hands traced up her back slowly, one moving up, the other moving down. He then began to talk into her ear.
"Unfortunately, for me, I 'ave to leave before t'ree. I need to get back to Paris before nig't fall."
For the first time in his life, words actually hurt him. He was very sad to go, but knew it had to be done.
"W'at time is it Cheré?"

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:30 am

When his lips touched her neck her will and her body grew pliant. The sensation of his hands moving up and down her back comforted her. His voice carried an edge of the sadness that filled him. She rested her head against him as she wrapped her arms around him her hands lightly caressing the small of his back. She lifted her head away from him and strained over his height to focus on the wall clock in the living room. !0:32 glared down at her. .

"it is 10:30, mio angelo, I believe I can hear a lark
."

She began to to run her arms up his back until the tips of her fingers could reach his neck. She than ran her fingers along the tops of his shoulders and began to massage them. She kissed is chest on the spot that hides the heart. before she looked up in to his green eyes.

"Three, we still have a couple of hours of each others company. Do we go out or stay in, Caro"

She smiled simply basking in the glow of their love, her eyes dashed around the house flirtatiously.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:20 am

He sighed thinking of the time. Shaking his head he kissed her bottom lip and smiled as his hands caressed up her backs. He kissed her again and stood there holding her.
"Well, cheré, we can do w'atever it is dat you prefer in our last moments for a little w'ile."
He just stood there smiling at her and kissed her cheek again.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:10 pm

She put her hands on his sides and pulled him closer planting a kiss on his lips that spelled out her plans. She ran her hands down his sided until she found a belt loop. Hooking it she tugged on the belt loop pulling him closer to her. She looked up at directly into his green eyes and smiled it was all she could do. These last few hours with him were going to happy despite it all, this was after all the man she was going to marry.

She stepped away from the wall and never letting go the belt loop she led him towards the bedroom. She stopped suddenly in the doorway of her room, and flashed him the most wickedly seductive smile she could summon up. She let the robe fall off of one shoulder as she pulled him close and kissed his neck.

In a split second she turned soft and submissive, and bowed her head to let it rest against his chest.

"Sono il vostro interamente faccio con me poichè."

With the she stepped back half a step keeping her head bowed. In response Gabriel scooped her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed, softly kissing her lips.

Again the pair of lovers gave themselves over to their passions but for as carnal as the last night had been this was the exact opposite, a manifestation of gentleness and love.

As she lay there in his arms for the second time that morning she whispered, reluctantly accepting the grim realities before them both

"May I go with you to the station?"

Her voice was soft and forlorn, even carrying a small twinge of fear in it. She was going to miss him terribly, but now she had something to look foreward to.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:43 am

He couldn't help but smile as the two laid entangled upon the bed. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead before she spoke to him. Even as she talked, he could not fully focus, her voice seemed to be in some far off land, even though he heard every word. As he closed his eyes and lay there immobile for a moment he though it over. He drew in a deep breath sending false premonitions of an answer, before he exhaled deeply. Leaving was the last thing on Gabriel's mind, actually, nothing was really on his mind. A state of zen consumed him.
"Of course you can accompany my lovely, lovely Seraphina. I would be more than delighted."
He sighed again and kept his eyes closed as he added:
"That is, if I ever decide to move again."
She grinned and shifted her weight to make a vane attempt to get closer to him. Gabriel just smiled and placed a soft kiss upon her lips.
"If that keeps up I may never leave."
Again, Seraphina just smiled. He knew it suited her just fine if he never left again, and it was starting to fit him too.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!