First Annual Hunger Games

a topic in Movies & Film, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based on movies or other film media.

First Annual Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marvell on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Welcome to the first annual Hunger Games!

Panem is a place, divided into 12 districts. Every year, a male and female between the ages of 12 and 18 is chosen as tribute to go into The Hunger Games, this is called The Reaping. Other children of the same gender may volunteer to take his or hers place, this is a rare act of bravery and sacrifice. After The Reaping there is a total of 24 children, who begin their journey to be more likable and gain sponsers which may send you gifts of medicene, food and things you need to survive in the Hunger Games arena , train to be the strongest and to have their skills judged on a scale of 0-12, 12 being the highest amount of skill. They can not see their family and friends on the outside world but family and friends can see you. The tributes are given an accomadation, secured to make sure nobody can possibly escape them and are also given a Prep Team, who of which pamper and beautify them. Their stylist however, designs their outfits for special dates, like the interviews before the Games. Their mentor, a previous winner of the Hunger Games will teach you how to survive. On the morning before they are forced into the Arena, they are placed in a confined room, given their outfit for the Games and are then go into a tube-like lift, which elevates them to give them and the viewers watching them on televisions their first glance at the layout of the Arena. After 50 seconds then Their off, left to fight for their survival.They can form alliances with other tributes but be warned about betrayal. Tributes must watch out for tracker jackers and nightlocke. Only one comes out, or maybe none.

Rules-
some romance most likely two couples,
Do not Godmod what i say GOES .
Break these rules and you leave. Do not argue.
Only 24 tributes and 12 mentors.
Admin is given to first three people who sign up.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Skills (3 maximum):
Bio:
Appearance:
Personality:
District(one boy and one girl per district unless mentor then 1 boy or girl):

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

marvell
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: First Annual Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marvell on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Antwar Newton
Mentor or Tribute:Tribute
Skills (3 maximum):Swimming,Tricky and Intellegnt
Bio:He was born and raised in district 5 by his mom after his dad died visiting district 13.
Appearance: Black shirt, jeans and wavy black hair with green eyes.
Personality:Tricky and smart.
District(one boy and one girl per district unless mentor then 1 boy or girl):5

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

marvell
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Mark on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Jaymes Rayn
Mentor or Tribute: Tribute
Skills (3 maximum): Endurance, Charismatic, Unarmed Martial Arts
Bio:
A young teen, who grew up with a family in district 13, His parents quietly appeared in district 12 one night, and left Jaymes in an Inn. He was really from district 13, the story about how he ended up in the hunger games as a tribute for 12 was a mystery. He remembers waking up in a whole new districts, a district where they didnt live underground. His parents were gone, and only 15 at the time. A young couple adopted him, he slaved in the mines when he could and bonded with a peacekeeper, the man who adopted him. The peacekeeper often taught Jaymes about the world, and how to fight more importantly. In return Jaymes volunteered as tribute for one of the first times in district 12. Whenever he asked about district 13, he found knowledge that no-one remained.

Appearance: Black messy hair on tan skin. His outfit ressembled jeans, black boots, and he always wore a radiation symbol on his left collar.
Personality: The type of guy that laughs at life. He is also very much against the system, and a rebel without a cause. Also very flirty, and intimidating at the same time.
District(one boy and one girl per district unless mentor then 1 boy or girl):Boy District 12

Captain Mark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marvell on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:03 pm

(Accepted)

Antwar

I step in the capsule to bring me up to the arena. Nervous and anxious, I wait to get sent up. as it starts, I look around me. I see the other tributes,all around the cornicopia. The countdown begins. I was born ready for this.

marvell
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperChocoMilk on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Name: Kiker Roads
Mentor or Tribute:Tribute
Skills:Speed, Hiding and stamina
Bio: Got his living off of stealing from the merchants and playing jokes on the peacekeepers. Lives with his Dad and Mom, both terribly sick and on the verge of death-bed.
Appearance:Blue hoodie, jeans and blond shaggy hair. Tan-skinned.
Personality:Easygoing and fun.
District:9

(OOC: How do I know if I'm accepted or not?)

SuperChocoMilk
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby marvell on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:20 pm

(Ooc: your accepted.)

marvell
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!