First introductions

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

First introductions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bastila on Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:15 am

Whats up all? my name is Bastila, im supposed to be the daughter of spyro and cynder, I got my moms attitude if anyone makes me angry, and im an excellent cook, youll need to try my lemon glazed salmon, and when it comes to looks, I look almost identical to my mother, especially in low lighting because im such a deep purple, I have the same build and I actually have the same jewelry as her, but I got all the same powers of my father spyro

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bastila
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings

Re: First introductions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:55 am

Hi there Bastila! I don't know if you've noticed, but this is the OOC area of the site.

Find a roleplay to make your characters in through the Universes tab up there. The Multiverse is my specialty...and to be completely honest, you need experienced guides through that wilderness. It's a little much for me sometimes, even. But I wouldn't be opposed to setting up something involving Pokemon either, especially with the recent release of Sword and Shield and new content for that coming in the next few months.

Let me know if you need help getting around and I'll see what I can do. Don't be a stranger now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: First introductions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Awinita on Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:41 am

LawOfTheLand wrote:Hi there Bastila! I don't know if you've noticed, but this is the OOC area of the site.

Find a roleplay to make your characters in through the Universes tab up there. The Multiverse is my specialty...and to be completely honest, you need experienced guides through that wilderness. It's a little much for me sometimes, even. But I wouldn't be opposed to setting up something involving Pokemon either, especially with the recent release of Sword and Shield and new content for that coming in the next few months.

Let me know if you need help getting around and I'll see what I can do. Don't be a stranger now!

And the good news is, very soon in this section of the forums there will infact be a proper guide..... I hope

Either way, Welcome to Roleplay Gateway, Bastila! It is truly wonderful to see so many new comers!
"What happens in Hyperspace stays in Hyperspace" ~ Cynthiana of House Kuat concerning her and her husband Radimus' 'training sessions'

Princess Awinita
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!