Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Flames of War

Flames of War

a part of “Flames of War”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Flames of War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Flames of War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Flames of War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Flames of War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Umm, just a note. I don't think a 7 foot dragon is big enough to carry a human. I'm thinking more along the lines of 9 or more in height and even longer in length.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:46 pm

...don't mean to be rude...but at what point did "realism" kick in for a fantasy type RP?...Besides, to be able to lift it's own body into the air, I'm pretty sure it's capable of lifting a single person on it's back.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 pm

Mm I think that since its a dragon...and not really a real beast...It doesnt really matter >.< Just saying...lol
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Well, just because its fantasy doesn't mean it can't be realistic, I feel that its a slightly poor argument. Oh well, I defer to your will, you are GM.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:40 am

True but since its fantasy, it doesn't have to be completely realistic. Dragons are not your everyday creature...So it wouldn't surprise me if a 7ft tall dragon could carry a single person. -shrugs-

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:16 am

ok ok, we get the idea. Let's jsut have some fun ok? XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Hey there. FINALLY A DRAGON RP! Geez, I was starting to think that they didn't exist, I'll post my character soon. Yatta!
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfernater on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:47 pm

fuck... just realised i'm the only anti-dragon character meaning my whole rp experience is going to be being gang-raped by the dragons

wolfernater
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:22 am

um..well I guess that's one way to put it...O.o

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:09 am

Its probably not to much to suggest that you sort of up your character's power that he can a least survive against three/two/four dragons. Or have him encounter them one at a time for whatever reason.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfernater on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:10 pm

srsly? your argueing about how big a dragon needs to be to carry someone? ITS A DRAGON! dragons are fucking awesome, they are like THE most powerful mythical creature like fucking ever, it can carry what the fuck it wants its a magical dragon!

wolfernater
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:31 pm

wolf....that' duscussion has LONG been ended....your late on that..also...mind stop over using the foul language? I'm not agaisnt it..but if someone has a habit of adding up to 4 in each post he makes it get's irritating.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfernater on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 am

im sorry :(

wolfernater
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:33 am

Alright. Due to some super serious blocked school computers and little sicky children, I have been unable to post yet. I am going to try to get on that today since I am home sick. Sorry for taking so long Oblivian T.T

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Sky..why haven't you posted yet?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:19 pm

I shall not disappoint you Oblivian thnx for accepting
I have been blessed with an awesome gland and underneath that there is a second awesome gland. True Story!

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Sorry. No one has interacted with my characters and so the are still standing off watching as they were before. They won't do anything, it is there combined character.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 pm

What do you mean no one? Both characters near him have reacted to them showing up. The girl even said hello to him.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:35 am

I don't think she did. And I know they have reacted, but not interacted. If you want I can post anyway.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!