Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Floral Alchemy

Floral Alchemy

a part of “Floral Alchemy”, a fictional universe by Kuro Iro Neko.

What happens when a mysterious florist sells 4 girls a bouquet each at a rich estate....only to have the bouquets turn into 4 guys.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Floral Alchemy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Floral Alchemy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Floral Alchemy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Floral Alchemy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:55 am

Can I reserve a girl spot? I will write up a character shortly and submit it as soon as possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:00 am

sure~ reserved spots last for 24 hours though.

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:25 am

my PM seems down so to answer cookiecupcakes question. The girl spot doesn't determind which bouquet you pick. Just tell which bouquet you picked. Yes you may reserve the fall girl Cookie :)

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 am

ahhh ^////^ thank you very much.
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:32 am

ill take a girl spot.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:36 am

@Cookie Your welcome :)

@DreamerOnTheStars Sure, which girl?

Why are there no guys..? Is this rp to girly..? I really don't want my first rp turning into one where I'm the only guy.
If I spam this to get ten posts don't hate me please. They will be info I haven't posted on the rp.

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 am

Uhh... In case it gets awkward and someone asks for it before I finishing writing my character up... I'ma steal spring... If that's okay haha. I'm almost done by the way~

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:55 am

Sure and I can't wait to see.

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:04 am

Alright... Done. Though I'm most likely going to edit it in the morning because I am sleepy... So there is a possibility that things will be changed... ANYHOW. With that I flee!! Tell me if there is anything I need to fix!!

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:25 am

Hmm... I'm thinking about joining, not quite sure yet. I'm sure that if I do, my character is going to be batshit crazy. Oh, and he'd be a boy. Currently torn between seasons. I'm kinda leaning towards summer, but spring might also be good for that 'let's make babies'! factor.

Hmm. Decisions, decisions.
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:28 am

Alright she is great ;) and accepted.

If you guys would like, the girls may know each other or just met. You don't have to work at the mansion but if that's your character go ahead. In my mind I thought one of them would be the estate owners grandaughter. xD But depends on you guys.

btw the estate owners is a grandmother steeped in cultral and shinto beliefs of Japan. yes I must change Seoul to Tokyo. Sorry for any trouble!

~KIN~

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 am

@Peachy O_o This is pg-13. Please keep it pg-13. And thank you for making a guy. I thought I would be the only guy. But please choose one. Can't reserve two. Try to keep him sane enough to have a normal conversation to :)

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:11 am

I don't suppose there's a girl spot going? be warned she may be mildly nuts.. just a teeny bit though.. :P
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:18 am

Huh...? OH! Oh, NO! Yes, I totally didn't mean it that way, holy heck, so sorry! No, I did NOT mean it... like... actually going through with it! Just like, pervy and all.

o////o

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:24 am

@Angelika Petrova There is one spot left for a girl :) Okays like I told eachy, sane enough for normal conversations...like as crazy like Abbey from NCIS.

@Peach It's fine xD I was joking. So you'll be taking spring right? :)

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:12 am

Could I reserve boy 1? I'll have him in by tomorrow!

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Iro Neko on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:25 am

Sure. Impress me :)

Kuro Iro Neko
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:34 am

If you need someone to fill a guy spot, I'd be up for it! Just let me know which role I need to apply for. ^_^
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychicBastard on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:07 am

May i reserve the final girl(winter) spot? I'd make the CS now, but i might end up falling asleep :I (legit it's 5 in the morning and i got up and made all these goddamn pancakes)
Although i am on a lack-of-sleep high so i might finish it, but just in case i actually do fall asleep and need to finish it later :/
Last edited by PsychicBastard on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Tumblr:
http://fokko-fennekin.tumblr.com/

Pesterchum:
psychicBastard or monochromeDreameater

PsychicBastard
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!