Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

To Flutter A Fancy

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

To Flutter A Fancy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChalkRabbit on Tue May 08, 2018 10:06 am

. ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ ╳ .

➤ ➤ ➤

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
How d'you do? --I'm ChalkRabbit! I'm seeking a partner or two at this moment in time to discuss and hopefully cook-up a story between ourselves. If you think you might be interested then please read on! I'll point out a few things you might need to know. Similarly I'd expect as much from my partner, that is, someone who posts at the very least once a week, has decent grammar, and gives me enough to work with. I don't overly mind whether posts are big or small, so long as they keep the story moving and we're both having fun.

Skilled at playing both male and female.
Can handle multiple characters, main and npc.
Faceclaims will always be anime or digital art.
Considered a semi-advanced writer.
Multi-paragraph poster. 300 - 800 words.
Utterly detests one liners. Like, very much so!
Always gives advance notice of any delays.
Good at handling regular communication.
Friendly and cheerful and very polite.

➤ ➤ ➤

So you know,.

I don't honestly have many limits. I'm down for just about anything and am comfortable with swearing and violence and intimate scenes. Does anything bother you? Please let me know, promise? Any sexual encounters can be fade-to-black or however you wish to play it out and likewise as much as I can handle bad-mouthing and fighting, let's not overdo it too much? Unless it comes about naturally and or is part of a characters personality, stuff like that. I'm pretty chill with dark subjects and all things deep and meaningful.

➤ ➤ ➤

Interests,.

I am very much open to MXF and MXM and FXF pairings. If you have a preferences then just let me know, and now, my current fancies;

FAIRYTALES // TWISTED FAIRYTALES
╷ SUPERHEROES // SUPERVILLIANS
POST-APOCALYPTIC WORLD
╷ MONSTER-Y // SUPERNATURAL // TEST SUBJECT BEINGS
HUMAN CONTROLLED FIGHTING ROBOTS // ALIEN BEINGS
╷ GIANTS // DRAGONS // KNIGHTS // MEDIEVAL
MODERN DAY MEDIA // YOUTHS // CELEBRITIES
╷ GODS // ARRANGED MARRIAGE // CHAOS
STUDIO GHIBLI INSPIRED
╷ FAMILY LIFE // SLICE OF LIFE // EVERYDAY ADVENTURES

Honestly? Those were just some suggestions whirling around my head. If you have an idea you think I might enjoy then don't hesitate to inquire, I love hearing other suggestions from curious people! Although with any roleplay I partake in, I tend to need a healthy dose of romance, action, drama, and or supernatural, and a strong story mixed in. Of course.

➤ ➤ ➤

Lil' Extra,.

I roleplay via PM. Unless you would rather create an actual roleplay, I don't mind that way as well. If you are interested in anything at all then leave a comment below or contact me directly and I will get back to you ASAP. If anything in particular has caught your eye then very kindly state so and anything else you might find relevant to tell me. Haha! Thank-you for your time!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChalkRabbit
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!