Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

>For Hire< Sigma Phi Medical Personnel

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

>For Hire< Sigma Phi Medical Personnel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:25 pm

Educational Background
Alpha Medical Academy Graduate
Cephlia Nursing School Graduate
Tyre Rae Biochemistry and Neurology Institute Graduate

Working Experience
Alpha Central Hospital x2 years
Cephila Northwest Hospital x1year
Irae L. Smith Hospital x1 year
Sera Maix Neurology Institute x1 year

Recent Areas of Study

Histological Changes around the Apatite 2-Piece Implants with Guided Tissue Regeneration Technique
Hideo Kanitani, Yasuyuki Horisaka, Rudi Wigianto, Masanobu Horiuchi, Tetsuo Ichikawa, Masashi Miyamoto, Kikuji Yamashita, Hiroshi Ishizuka, Hideo Yoshida and Naoyuki Matsumoto, Alpha Medical Academy
Stess-Absorbing Effect of Restorative Material on Implant-Bone Model
Tetsuo Ichikawa, Masanobu Horiuchi, Yasuyuki Horisaka, Hideo Kanitani, Rudi Wigianto, Reiko Kohno and Naoyuki Matsumoto, Alpha Medical Academy
Influence of Bone Quality on Implant Success; Consideration from Clinical Results and Model ExaminationTetsuo Ichikawa, Masanobu Horiuchi, Yasuyuki Horisaka, Hideo Kanitani, Rudi Wigianto, Masashi Miyamoto, Naoyuki Matsumoto and Hideo Yoshida, Tyre Rae Biochemistry and Neurology Institute
Evaluation of Mandibular Distortion in Jaw Movement Using Biointegrated ImplantsMasanobu Horiuchi, Tetsuo Ichikawa, Yasuyuki Horisaka, Hideo Kanitani, Rudi Wigianto, Reiko Kohno and Naoyuki Matsumoto,Tyre Rae Biochemistry and Neurology Institute
The Changes of Bone around the Implant during Osteoporosis
Yasuyuki Horisaka, Hideo Kanitani, Rudi Wigianto, Reiko Kohno, Masanobu Horiuchi, Tetsuo Ichikawa, Hiroshi Ishizuka and Naoyuki Matsumoto, Tyre Rae Biochemistry and Neurology Institute
Trial System for Three-dimensional Modeling of Bone Structure around Hydroxyapatite Implant
Rudi Wigianto, Reiko Kohno, Hideo Kanitani, Yasuyuki Horisaka, Masanobu Horiuchi, Tetsuo Ichikawa, Naoyuki Matsumoto, Tyre Rae Biochemistry and Neurology Institute
Histological Examination of Bone Formation around the Hydroxyapatite Implant with Guided Tissue Regeneration Technique
KANITANI, H. HORISAKA, Y. RUDI WIGIANTO. HORIUCHI, M. ICHIKAWA, T.MIYAMOTO, M. MATSUMOTO, N.
Tyre Rae Biochemistry and Neurology Institute
Load Transfer from Hydroxyapatite Implant to Bone : Influence of the Restorative Materials on Stress Distribution
ICHIKAWA, T. MIYAMOTO, M. KANITANI, H. RUDI WIGIANTO. HORIUCHI, M. HORISAKA, Y. MATSUMOTO, N.,
Tyre Rae Biochemistry and Neurology Institute
A Study on Bacterial Adherence to Apatite Implant; Observations of Extracted Implants and in vitro Bacterial Adherence Assay
Tetsuo Ichikawa, Katsuhiko Hirota, Hideo Kanitani, Rudi Wigianto, Naeko Kawamoto, Masanobu Horiuchi, Yoichiro Miyake and Naoyuki Matsumoto, Tyre Rae Biochemistry and Neurology Institute
Pilot-hole Preparation for Proper Implant Positioning and the Enhancement of Bone Formation
Masanobu Horiuchi, DDS, PhD, Tetsuo Ichikawa, DDS, PhD, Hideo Kanitani, DDS, Rudi Wigianto, DDS, Naeko Kawamoto,DDS, Naoyuki Matsumoto,DDS, Tyre Rae Biochemistry and Neurology Institute

Contact information: Via PM
$$$:TBA

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:21 am

The Colonial Government is interested in hiring you. We offer great benefits, but require full loyalty. If you're interested in being a medical professional and a government employee of the Colonies, contact me.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

RE:Sinful_

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:02 am

Subject:RE:Sinful_

Message: I regret to inform you that I cannot take up your job offer. Upon arriving into the colonies, I was stripped and searched and nearly raped by your foreign policy officers. And while arriving at the L5 headquarters for an interview, one of the employees who I cannot believe is still alive purposely made me wait for several hours until I could speak to an official.

When I was finally able to see this official, I was completely lost in the maze that you call corridors. Until the colonies can establish a more suitable working environment for medical units, I'm afraid you won't be receiving very many workers from Sigma Phi.

Thank you for your time,

Sigma Phi Medical Personnel, Zeta Chapter~Mia Siserae

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:39 am

I'm sorry to hear that your stay was so unpleasant, but I'm sure you can understand the need for such security measures in this time of war. We've already had enemies slip into the Colonies prior to the implementation of our filter system. The need was especially necessary for foreign visitors. The government has a low tolerance for abuse of power on the lower levels; if you feel the boundaries of the search had been exceeded I would be more than willing to reprimand the officers on duty from the bay number you had entered through.

As for your attempt at an interview with an official on the L05 Colony, that was just a matter of bad timing. As I'm sure you've heard, the Colonies were recently engaged in a large battle on Earth that had take the leaders of the Colonies away from their offices and sent thousands of miles out to Earth to fight the enemies. I'm sure this is what had caused your long wait.

The L05 Colony is our Research and Development Colony and has many of of the greatest thinkers of our time. It doesn't strike me as unusual that they would make their office plan complex for the sake of space efficiency. We recently started having the concerns of overpopulation in certain large cities.

If you were to come work with us in the Colonies, you would receive free and immediate transport from the L05 Colony to the more business oriented L01 Colony. Since you had already been processed through our database, you will be able to skip the filtering system. Outside the bay I can arrange for a limo to transfer you directly to my office building. Inside there should be no wait and the receptionist in the lobby would gladly help you find my office. I'm the only room on my floor.

Please don't let one bad experience force judgment over all the Colonies. The leaders try to make ourselves readily accessible to the people, but with the amount of work we have to do that isn't always possible.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:54 am

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.