Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

For those that give a shit [Moved]

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

For those that give a shit [Moved]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:49 pm

Hey--

I'm leaving GWing and it will more than likely be for good. I have several real world issues and I need to spend more time there than online RP'ing. Eventually I'll leave the net completely except for e-mail and an occassionally pop-in here and there. I've left the RP thingy I was participating in open in case I ever do come back and want to RP again just for shits and grins.

I will give my credits out to whom I see fit so... yeah.

Later,

April
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:54 pm

Toodles apeth...

Hope to see you around.

^_^

~peace out

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:56 pm

Real world comes before RP, all the time. It happens. Don't let us keep you from it.

But even so, don't forget to stop by every now and then!

<3

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:36 am

Yeah. I hope you work them out. You'll be missed.

-Ghetto handshake-

Don't forget a Hello to your home-boy. n_n; Aarkon_Kasai@Yahoo.com

Aarkon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heero_gundam101 on Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:37 pm

Good Luck April..

When life gets to hard, remember hittin me with a rubber mallet and remember the good old days when things were simple ^^

Heero_gundam101
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversationalist Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:56 pm

I miss you already!! Please, don't hesitate to come back when you want to escape the real world.

<3 always <3

Your one and only 'Tephy

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yoshitora Tokugawa on Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:23 am

I am sorry to hear this, Well i hope you take care.

Yoshitora Tokugawa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:52 am

Send cookies.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.