Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Forbidden (Open to all)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Forbidden (Open to all)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu May 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Even though i still don't know if an almost normal human are aloud i am going to post my character anyways.
Name: Ciera (KEER-a)
Image: Image
(try to ignore the hat it won't be there)
Species: human (If allowed)
Role: Is working to drive out both hunters and demons, why will be revealed more throughout the story.
Personality: Around other humans she is kind and caring. Around hunters and demons...not so much. She is very sinical and rude. She will many times go places and observe before she actually goes in for the kill. She loves music, which is strange for her... occupation... When she is slaying, if it is and easy target she will sing a song, usually Ave Maria. She finds this song approriate for the cercumstances.
Last edited by Machubi-Uniki on Sat May 08, 2010 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sol on Sat May 08, 2010 2:13 am

Name: The Jester
Sex: Male
Date of birth: ? ? ?
Place of birth: Xexoria
Race: Human
Nationality: Xexorian
Marital status: Single.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 170lbs.
Eye color: Dark brown
Skin color: Olive tone
Hair color: Brown
Voice: Mid-range
Notable marks: Scars and cuts all over his body.

Attire:The Jester wears a pair of baggy Xexorian pants, and sandals on his feet. On his chest is a leather armored vest, that leaves his arms and shoulders bare. Not very notable except for the large multi colored scarf that is wrapped around his neck and head into a small turban. He can pull the scarf over his face to mask his identity. The Colors of it are blue, orange and red, and it appears to be little more then three interwoven rags bound together. The end of the scarf hangs limply on his back.

>> Persona.

Demeanor: The Jester is very cocky and haughty. He loves to boast about his deed and often talks highly of him self at all times. He how ever is not evil and tends to frown on killing only when necessary. He is a known bandit and thief, so he has a tendency to constantly look at his surroundings in great detail. He may be trash, but he does most certainly have a good heart. He loves food, riches and women, and cares little for politics or the world around him. His most notable personality flaw is that he seems to care only for him self.

History: Will be made through RP.

>> Contacts.

None

>> Powers and Abilities.

He can perform flips, and dash along narrow beams with ease as well as many feats of an acrobat when necessary.

Special ability: He has a steam powered grappling hook, a loud and powerful tool. He can use it in combat very similar to a very long whip.

Fighting style: The Jester as he calls himself(A very self styled man) has little in the way of super natural powers. How ever he is a very capable swords men having through trial and error in his life created a very original and brutal way of sword fighting. His style combines the use of his blade with almost any other way he can use to hurt and opponent. For a human his speed and agility are very good, but not extreme. His strength is enough to lift another man off of his feet. Over all making him very well rounded. He also keeps a bundle of throwing knives on his person. He is very tacticle and quick thinking, and will often use his surroundings to his advantage. His specialty is dueling, so when faced with multiple foes, he may be inclined to turn tail and run, or pick them off by isolating them.

Over all he is a talented and very well rounded warrior, when he does choose to stand and fight. It should be noted he is not bound by any warriors code and will do any thing he can to win.

Equipment

Armor: Leather vest
Scarf
Xexorian Long sword: Long single edged curved blade.
Xexorian Dirk: Curved blade made with silver about a foot in length.
Various religious symbols to ward demons
Throwing daggers
Several anti venoms, and healing potions.
Stone of light(A small magicle trinket he ripped off of a blind mage, the stone illuminates the darkness when he is in dungeons and tombs.
Bag of holding( A magical bag he can use to hold large amount of loot with out weighing him self down)

(It should be noted he may opt to cycle his potions and various tools in and out so this list may change as he visits shops and such.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sol
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Sun May 09, 2010 12:14 pm

I had to double check what this roleplay was XD. we have enough people now I think.

Cika
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue May 18, 2010 2:00 am

hahaha. me thinks this rp will be good yes? just a word of warning, i forgot to mention that my character is extremely claustraphobic and has OCD, so if anyone locks her in a small space, be prepared to face imminent death, mind you that would make a good scene for it, it could be how she meets like the hunter chick or something.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue May 18, 2010 2:46 pm

sounds cool! but i don't wanna face imminent death right away!
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Tue May 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Someone needs to be the demon hunter that falls in love.

natno
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Tue May 18, 2010 5:02 pm

(sorry im revoking my character because im going to be away)
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri May 28, 2010 7:45 pm

i'll make two characters if you want? like yeah. im good at playing two characters at a time but you sort of need to provide me with things to write about i mean it can only work if my characters have something to do. so yeah. ill post the thing now if you want.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Fri May 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Skeleton:
Name- Palmiro Vargas
age- 150
Image- Image
usually has a pair of goggles on his head, coz as he claims "Goggles are meh thing ^.^"
Speices- Vampire
Personality- a bit of a ditz, is usually sweet, calm and caring. can be a bit of a wild card.
Role- that frindly kid everyone loves but is stil looking for love himself. (can i do that?)
Favorite quote- "I think someone needs a hug!"

River
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Mon May 31, 2010 9:07 pm

If you need a demon hunter guy, I'll be happy to play him. :) Just let me know anything!

Syn.!
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 pm

hahahaha i can't wait for this ppost to start. it looks interesting.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!