Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Forbidden (Open to all)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Forbidden (Open to all)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:22 pm

In this world everything is monochrome. Demons, hunters, and humans. Of course, there are vampires, werewolves, and other creatures out there as well...but in the hunter's fight to eradicate the demonic threats to people all creatures of the night get bundled together and hunted together. Erynie is a world of war and no matter what your personal view is it is your blood that makes all the difference upon where you stand here. Hunters are born, not made. And the same goes for all other speices as well. It is a threeway battle with humans striving to fight off demons and trying to prove to banish the hunters in an attempt to have the demons follow them. Demons are preying off the sins of mortals and hunters are trying to slay any and all creatures of the night.

But something has happened...a demon has fallen in love with the man who has been assigned to hunt her. What becomes of this is up to you...

Skeleton:
Character:
Image:
Speices:
(If a demon please specify what they feed off of. One demon per sin please.)
Role in story: (What will they contribute? I don't want mindless characters simply strolling the streets of Erynie or getting into pointless fights.)
Personality:

Character:
Ystella (pronounced: Estella)
In demon form:
Speices: Demon
Food: Lust
Role: She falls in love with her hunter.
Personality: Ystella must be strong minded and willed if she wants to survive. She is usually fairly quiet but her body language makes a huge impression upon anybody. When she isn't out hunting she is a curious soul constantly thirsting after knowledge and adventure. She loves how the chase makes her feel reckless and the energy it gives her but she is, by no means, a thrill seeker. Ystella was raised to play it safe at all possible costs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

natno
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Forbidden (Open to all)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:52 am

this rp looks interesting. ill ad to it later, im kind of busy atm, so yeah. mostly just posting so i know where to go later
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:20 am

Ok, thanks. :) Do you want me to reserve a character for you?

natno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Hey I'm thinking of join but do werewolves have to feed on humans or can they attempt to substitute for a while, also how often do werewolves change?

Cika
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey, this sounds interesting but like Cika, i have some questions. Do vampires have to feed from humans and would being a vampire give me any dark gifts (powers) if not that's cool, if so is there a limit? because i usually pick only two to three.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:56 pm

You can do whatever you want with your characters.

natno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Character: Aira (Air-A)
Image: http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/Beta-Maxis/AnimeVampireGirlGrey.jpg
Species:Vampire
Role in story: searching for the one who killed her family.
Personality: Aira's lived for hundreds of years. She knows a lot and is smart and quick. She is always respectful but when threatened she hasn't yet been in a fight she hasn't won. She is usually out hunting or feeding but when he isn't she liked to blend into humane society. She loves The thrill of the hunt. She lets all her senses take over and is lethal when in that state. Aira was born a pure blood which is a rare breed these days. She is quick and knows how to pick her battles.

AiraValkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Name: Graham Kingsly
Species: Other/Werewolf
Description: as a human Graham is a 6 foot Englishman who favors off attire like blue jeans and green shirts with his dark hair kept under a beanie hat. as a Werewolf he prowls the streets and bordering woods with thick dark fur, ideal for blending into the night. his claws and fangs are kept sharp. if needed he can also go 'full wolf' for quick escapes or just to be harder to see however his instincts are more overpowering this way.
Personality: he tries to get on with his life like all other humans would despite his affliction and the police investigations, after many missed dates and near killings he gave up any hope for a family and now keeps watcher over his 'territory' keeping an eye one everyone in it as if they were his pack and doing his best to reduce unnecessary killings. he will sooner flee than put his life in on the line however he will defend any innocents is in danger.

History: after being bitten and nearly mauled by 3 werewolves he fled his apartment in Brooklyn and began hiding in Erynie, He recently caused a media outcry when he killed and ate a young woman, the police are searching for cannibals in the area he lives in and he has been getting more attention from other 'others', he has been trying to form a group to help keep the area in check and avoid unnecessary killings through careful planning.

By the way it's 'Species' not 'Speices'.

Cika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:26 pm

(Will we be waiting for more people are will you be starting it up soon?)

AiraValkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:24 pm

hey hey soz. i've been heaps busy. i'll add my thingy now.

Character: Kirrilee

Image:
http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/545 ... 3cqtxv.gif

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs40/300W/i/ ... ievamp.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/ ... _angel.jpg

Species: half demon half angel (I know you're probably wondering how this is possible, i'll tell you. Her father was demon, he had fallen in love with Kirrilee's mother, who was an angel, but he could not touch her, being unholy and her being pure. He grew too tempted and desperate to touch her. Finally he snapped and possessed her lover to touch her, his essense joined hers in the form of the unborn child, causing her to be half angel half demon.)

Role in story: looking for her father, hoping to be accepted by someone.
Personality: Kirrilee is a caring girl, protective of her origins and the few friends she has. Her temper is quick to lash out, anger always lurking behind the serene film that layers her personality. Her cxarefree look sucks people in, making them believe she is innocent, but she has killed in her life. Her soul was tainted from the moment she was born. She is kind, but only to those whom she sees worthy of her kindness. She can see the good and evil in everyone.

Other: Kirrilee longs to be loved by someone who will accept her for herself, no matter if she is only half pure or half not. She was cast out of her home when she was seventeen, when the demon traits really started to evolve, becoming more prominent.

Kitara Turner
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Sat May 01, 2010 5:52 am

((I've noticed my character is the only one with a specific reason to have gone into and stay in Erynie))

Cika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun May 02, 2010 1:02 am

( my charactor is on a hunt so that brings her to Erynie)

AiraValkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Sun May 02, 2010 5:16 am

(yea but they don't say how they ended up in Erynie)

Cika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun May 02, 2010 11:48 am

(Oh okay, well would you like all teh characters to add that quickly into there profiles? My sure it would be no trouble)

AiraValkov
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Sun May 02, 2010 12:48 pm

(nah it's something else that can be reveled in the story and I was just saying anyway)

Cika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natno on Sun May 02, 2010 6:16 pm

We'll wait for a couple more people and we can start.

natno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue May 04, 2010 1:55 am

hahaha. kay kay. my chick was ditched in Erynie, thats why she's there. it does mention she was thrown out, i just never said where. lolz. soooo...... how many people are we expecting to join this one?

Kitara Turner
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everto on Thu May 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Is it still ok to join?
ego exspectata atrum,
I welcome the dark,
exspectata is per patefacio telum,
welcome it with open arms,
mos is recipero mihi?
will it accept me?

Everto
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Thu May 06, 2010 4:12 pm

We're still looking for people so I would think so.

Cika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu May 06, 2010 5:14 pm

This looks interesting, but I do have a quick question.
Does the character have to be supernatural or can the just be a plain human, well maybe not plain but definately human with no supernatural powers or anything. If so i can come up with one pretty soon, so tell me.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!