Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

{Forever||Never}OOC;;

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

{Forever||Never}OOC;;

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Tick,Tock. Tick,Tock The hands on the clock ticked slowly by as the last day of school ticked on by. For nine best friends, it was dragging slowly as they awaited to meet up on their last day of middle school. It was this day the plans we to be made, never to lose each other; Especially not the upcoming year. What kinda place is high school without your best friends?
Everyone knows that the transition into high school can be a tough one, but for nine friends it might be the hardest. Throughout their years of school, these kids found each other and on their last day of 8th grade made a pact to never fall apart. They became "The Family". But, now their lives have taken them in different directions, some going to different schools, some falling into different cliques.. Can "The Family" survive the transition to high school?

AcceptedRoles;;
Group
Mistee- Nezzera
Grace- jchoi
FemaleInGroup- Reserved for Sky Harper
Annabella- Chaoticsunrise {Yes,I realise that is me..}
Natalie- Predictmeifyoucan
MaleInGroup- Open
Aiden- urowen
MaleInGroup- Open
GayMaleInGroup- Reserved for Adrianna
Others
Claire-Chaoticsunrise
Jennifer- lonelyduchess
We also need a few other characters. New friends, mentors, siblings, bullies... You name it, you can most likely play it...

NOTE;;No more people from the group can have been part of it since second grade... It needs to be spread out and so far everyone but "Mistee" has joined in Second... (: {Btw; Danke Nezzylove ^_^;}--Another note;; I will only hold reservations for48 hrs... If a character is not accepted/incomplete, it is still considered a reservation && they will be dropped/not reserved. (Unless the person PM's/asks for extra time.)

Code: Select all
ForTheGroup
[img]No Anime or celebs, please... And yes, this is required...[/img]
[b]Name;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b](14-16)
[b]When they joined the group;;[/b](1st-8th grades)
[b]Personality;;[/b](I want something substantial here, please)
[b]Brief Bio;;[/b]
[left][u]Likes[/u]

♥[/left][right][u]Dislikes[/u]
-
-
-
-[/right]
[b][/b]

Code: Select all
ForTheOthers
[img]No Anime or celebs, please... And yes, this is required...[/img]
[b]Name;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Who are you;;[/b](Their roll)
[b]Personality;;[/b](I want something substantial here, please)
[b]Brief Bio;;[/b]
[left][u]Likes[/u]

♥[/left][right][u]Dislikes[/u]
-
-
-
-[/right]
[b][/b]
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 12 times in total.
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: {Forever||Never}OOC;;

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Can I have a twin brother, or just a regular brother T__T?

And Can you tell me if I need a better picture, because I can find one =3

Name

Natalie Gomez

When they joined the group

Second

Personality

Natalie is natural artist, always into photography and creating and designing. She usually keeps to herself when she needs to but when she speaks she is heard. She has a sarcastic tone that makes her seem confident though inside she is trully very self-confident. She is very good at sports, and though she is a very beautiful girl she does not believe so, making her easily vulnerable to teasing, and lies. She's very sensitive and her feelings can get hurt easily though she tries not to show them. She always tries to looks past the things that hurt her which gives her the usual bright attitude she has today. She fears of being alone without any friends or people she can trully trust. Her strong exterior usually can be broken at certain times and when it does most people are not surprised but when she is trully hurt they will definetly know. It's hard to drive her mad, verbally and physically, though she can get irritated it's hard to tell.

Biography

Natalie is originally from the Dominican Republic, and moved to America after her Mother passed away from cancer that was given to her after the birth of Natalie. She lives with her Grandmother in a beautiful creative condo and has had a good life. She began enrolled in American school in the second grade, scared, shy and afraid. Later on in the school year of the second grade she had walked home from school and was raped by a stranger. She's seemed different ever since, though only the eight other friends no about it. She plays flute, piano, guitar, harmonica, the saxophone, and the harp to join a peaceful place away from where she hurts. She sounds like Kina Grannis on youtube. She likes to go to her secret spot that had a big, beautiful tree and a lake right in front of. She put a tire swing there when she was little so she could swing and pretend as if she were flying away. She holds more secrets, but that will be shown later. (Dun, dun, dunn.!) She can be noticabely jumpying, more easily scared, and hard to trust new people, especially guys and can be noticeably more irritable and resistant when people are trying to comfort her or give her affection. She wants someone she can trust no matter what, and she fears that high school might change that.

♥ Nature,
♥ Apples,
♥Playing flute and guitar and piano and singing
♥ going to "escape" at her secret hideout
Dislikes
-Being touched and/or hugged (especially by guys)-
- close comfort,
- affection, being hurt
-Being hurt
Last edited by predictmeifyoucan on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Name;; Annabella May Culliver
Nicknames;; Anne, Bella
Age;;15
When they joined the group;;2nd grade (Started it.)
Personality;; Lovable, Silly, Opinionated, Stubborn. She likes to do everything her way, but once in awhile she will let others have a say with what goes on. Her entire life, she's been a leader and never taken crap from anyone. Ever.
She's stubborn, and though it annoys her friends to no end, usually she is just ridiculous and makes them laugh. As a quote from one of them, she makes it seem "against the law to disagree with her", and though she'll never admit that to anyone, Anne likes it that way.
Brief Bio;; Annabella was born on January 27th to Amber Byron and Jameson Culliver; A "love child" as most would call her, she didn't know her mother who split, leaving 19-year-old James alone with their beautiful daughter. Everyone told him he should give her up for adoption, and that she would have a better and happier life with a mother than she ever could as a little girl being raised by a naive father... But Jameson loved that little girl more than anything.
The years passed, and little Bella was happy, never even thinking about the mother that she never knew. She grew up in a little town in Washington, and made friends easily. By the end of 2nd grade, she had two very close friends, Ava and Natalie. Her life was picture perfect, like a movie. A young father, great friends, good school, good grades... But a month before her 14th birthday, he father was killed in a freak accident. Feeling utterly alone, she cried and held onto the last piece of her father she had -His ring- the whole week she was in the orphanage, until the police came and told her that they'd found her mother living not too far away from her own home, and that she would be moved in there. Annabella was shocked, and in a catatonic state until she got to her mothers house...
Amber was far from the caring parent that Jameson has been, and Anna felt lost in her own home. She had never known her mother, and now knew that it had been for the better....
♥ Her Daddies ring
♥ Anything grape
♥ Touch screens
♥ Talking on the phone
Dislikes
- Uptight Snobs
- Her mother
- Expensive things
- When people cry

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Name;; Claire Marie Maslinka
Age;; 16
Who are you;;Cheer Captain && New friend
Personality;; Snappy, Judgemental, Two-Faced. Claire seems like the sweetest girl in the world once you first get on her good side, she's the most popular girl at Cheston high (the main highschool) and of course, leader of the cheer squad. Her smile looks genuine, and she has everyone fooled... Until they get on her bad side. If you upset Claire Maslinka, prepare for the fight of your life.
Brief Bio;; Born to her rich parents, Emily and Gary Maslinka doted over their beautiful daughter and got her all the toys and things she could ever want as a child. Her father was a business man, but he was home most of the time and her mother was a full time stay-at-home mother. Claire's whole life she was treated like a little princess, and when she entered school she expected to be treated no different.
Like her father who climbed the corporate ladder, Claire climbed the social ladder with ease, quickly becoming the 'queen' of Cheston elementary, and her title carrying all the way through middle school. She uses whatever techniques will get her somewhere and tends not to care about the feels of those that aren't "imporant to her"; And becoming important to Claire Maslinka is quite a challenge.

♥ Hot Guys
♥ Parties
♥ Her Social Status
♥ Ice cream
♥ Green
Dislikes
- Nerds
- Nasty smells
- Chewing gum
- Dark rooms

((I'll finish them both later ^_^;; Too tired to think, atm, cuz I didnt sleep much lastnight... Can anyone say, nap time xD)) DONE (:
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:09 pm

LIINN! Thanks soo much for reserving my spot! LOVE YA..SB16..XXX
Last edited by SexyBabe16 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Name;; Ava Lillian Larson
Age;;14
When they joined the group;; 2nd Grade
Personality;;Ava is your typical artsy girl. She is quite unorgainsed with everything else but very neat with art. Ava is sweet and likes to make friends but when you interupt her if she is drawing or doing any form of art, she will get a bit snappy. Ava isn't very talkative but doesn't see the need to be. Ava is your typical girl aswell. She is sweet and pretty but can turn b***hy and snappy the next second. She often designs her own clothes so she wears them to school a lot. Ava is shorter then most of the people in the 'family'.
Brief Bio;; Ava was born on the 13th of October. Ava was raised up to be nice and polite, and that's exactly how she is now. When Ava was younger, she was the cheeky little girl that always got in trouble. Now is the sweet and talented teenager that hardly ever gets in trouble. Unless, its for not doing homework for other classes other than art. Or daydreaming in class.
♥Lollypops
♥ The beach
♥ Her best friends

Dislikes
- Thunder
- Brussel Sprouts
- BULYING
- Heights - She is terrifed
Last edited by SexyBabe16 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Predict me if you can;;; I really like the pic, tbh, but can you format it so it will be an actual picure and not just a link, please? Well, I'm a pic format master... Once I get up, I'll try and fix it, kai? <3
Your format got screwed somewhere... sooo work on that O_o;; <3 Then it looks like I'll accept you.

&& You can have any kinda brother you want <3
Accepted!

SB16;; <3 Hello. And of course. Just have a few little requests, spell check (please), if you're going to curse.. Just do it. "Bitchy". (: And, maybe a little bit longer of a bio?(Nezzera's are always good... Follow her example and I'll prolly fall in love with ur char. xD) And, I don't mean this to sound rude, at all... But maybe try to start sentences with something other than "Ava"? I've falling into the character creating name monster..... And it's an icky place to be.
Fix that up and Ava is in <3
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--HugsPeople- Nighty, Night darlings... NappTime for sleepy Linn (I never get any sleep in this house unless I'm home alone.. Meh.)

I'm up, and here :'D My chars will be finished momentarily..
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:16 pm

T__T It doesn't show though, see look.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Name;; Mistee Rissabelle Gordon
Age;; 15
When they joined the group;; 6th grade

Personality;;
When you first meet Mistee, she can be a bit shy. Once she get's comfortable around you, however, she's pretty out there. If you get her together with 2 or more of her friends, she has a tendancy to be loud, random, and hyper. She'll answer almost any question asked; either truthfully or sarcastically, depending on her mood, and, of course, the question. When she's tired, she's blunt, and more than once people have told her things she's said when she was half asleep that made her either want to smack herself or die laughing. She has very few secrets of her own, but when it comes to other people's secrets, she has many. She's only 5 feet tall, but unless you were so much taller than her that she pointed it out, you'd most likely never notice it. She's quite opinionated, but isn't very good at making desicions. When she gets mad, she either 1)Get's too quiet and avoids everyone but the few she's willing to talk to, 2)Goes off on a rant stating exactly why she's mad at you in probably too many words, or 3)Gets violent and screams/curses a lot, at everyone. It takes a bit for her to get to level 2 on her anger scale, and level 3 has only happened a few times.

Brief Bio;;
Mistee was born in Palmer, Alaska, where she lived for most of her life. Her family was nearly picture perfect; Her mother, Margrette, and her father, Mitchel, were a happy couple. Their family held two beautiful children; Mistee, of course, and Mikael. Mikael was one year older than Mistee, and they were best friends for most of Mistee's first 7 years of life. But, over the years, the family started to deteriorate. Margrette and Mitchel started fighting, and Margrette started disappearing for days at a time. Eventually, when Mistee was in 5th grade, they filed for divorce; though it was never legalized.
A couple months after the parents filed for divorce, they were on their way to pick up Mistee from school. They had already picked up Mikael; so, sadly, he was in the car during the crash.
Mistee ended up spending the night at a friend's house, after spending an extra hour wating for her family. She didn't find out until the next day that they had all died in a pile up, along with a few others involved in the crash, on the way to pick her up. She cried for the rest of the day.

A few weeks afterwards, Mistee was sent to live with her Aunt Christie in Washington. Then in 6th grade, she met "The Family", and imediately found her place within their ranks.

People shorter than her
"Mozzy sticks"
Stars
Dislikes
> People touching her legs
> Coffee
> Brown
> Really tall people

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Thank You ^__^

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DerickGoesRawr on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:18 am

ForTheGroup
Valintine Dominic Darrington
4th grade

Personality;;
Valentine is a bit shy at first, but he warms up quickly. He's awkward and nerdy, but strangely adorable at the same time. A vegetarian, and a "neo-hippy" as he calls himself, he holds a place for music and nature in his heart. He is artistic and expressive, whether through music, poetry, art, or even the way he dresses himself.
Brief Bio;;
He was born in the countryside of England. He moved to the States at a young age with his,then, newly divorced mother. Growing up an only child in a single mother home has led Valentine to be more comfortable around girls as apposed to other guys.
♥Reading
♥Cuddling
♥Fire
♥Bracelets
♥Girls
♥Nature
Dislikes
-Meat
-Spiders
-Yelling
Last edited by DerickGoesRawr on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

DerickGoesRawr
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 am

RESERVE MALE IN GROUP FOR MEH PLZ. =D

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:11 am

^^ Can I have the gay male please? My bio will be up shortly :)

I'm sorry....I'm gonna have to give this up -_-'
Terribly sorry :(
Last edited by Imagine That! on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:13 am

Hey, I'll change mine to the third grade, but my computer isn't letting me submit it so...

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Aweeh<3 That's fine Imagine That<3 Thanks for checking it out :'D

AND eNzuru dahlin, it's reserved<3

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Predictmeifyoucan;; You can actually leave Natalie's to second... That would be great 'cuz I already put it in my intro that she was one of Annabella's friends in the second grade ^_^;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Oh, ok then ^__^. I got my thing to work for.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jchoi on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:00 am

May I reserve a female?
I about to go to sleep, but this caught my attention and I decided I wanted to join.
I'll have my character sheet up within 48 hours. :]
(Hi PredictMIYC, cool to find you here haha.)
=^.___.^= <(help! her post is squishing me~)

jchoi
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:12 am

Aww, sorry chaos, I don't think I can join this roleplay D: So sorry.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 am

eNzuru;; Aweh <3 Awwite.. D:

jchoi;; Reserved.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:26 am

If you still need a female character in the group, can I reserve a spot? And I was thinking about having her as one of the last to join? If not, that's okay. :]
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!