Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Forgotten Myths

Forgotten Myths

a part of “Forgotten Myths”, a fictional universe by Pantheran.

A small town deep in the forest called Veraloia: a safe haven to the few mythical creatures that still exist. Many races have become extinct when humans have destroyed the forests and the seas. But what will happen, when rumors start to spread?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forgotten Myths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Forgotten Myths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Mon May 12, 2014 9:16 am

This is a plot I develop with help of my friend and I decided to see if someone would be interested in it.

Forgotten myths

In this world there's a small town deep in the forest called Veraloia. It's a safe haven to the few mythical creatures that are still alive. Many races have become extinct when humans have destroyed the forests and the seas. There are no more fairies dancing around the pond in the moonlight, nor mermaids swimming deep in the ocean. Only handful of elves are still wandering the Earth, trying to find a forest that would still be pure, still be uninhabited by humans. The strongest, sneakiest, fastest and scariest races have survived. Kill or be killed. That's the rule you must follow in order to stay alive.

Link for the roleplay is right here!
Last edited by Pantheran on Mon May 12, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Forgotten Myths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon May 12, 2014 10:59 am

OOOO! Can i reserve a female Dwarf?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Mon May 12, 2014 11:03 am

Yup, just make sure you read the introduction before posting the character

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestigial on Mon May 12, 2014 11:51 am

Hey, this sounds really cool and I'm pretty interested.

I'd love the reserve the Human spot of scientist. Perhaps later I'll make some creature, but for now, just that.

Your character's species is the Valkyrie? Hope I spelled that right, haha.

Vestigial
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Mon May 12, 2014 11:56 am

Nice, I was getting afraid no one reserves humans. Scientist reserved for you! ^^
And it's spelled right :)

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrontierKnight on Mon May 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Hey is it cool if I can reserve the male shapeshifter please?
Also your character's a Valkyrie.

FrontierKnight
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Mon May 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Yups, reserved!

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Mon May 12, 2014 7:46 pm

@Miyer
Again!! :3 May I please reserve Human 2?
but all the Valkyries are reserved :c

Kamibito
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue May 13, 2014 2:03 am

Yeah, sure! Human2 reserved for you :)

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jello on Wed May 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Can I reserve human 5? I'll edit my character tomorrow.

Jello
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Wed May 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Yes, I can reserve it but just make sure you read the introduction

Also reservations last four days. If you haven't done your character by then, I open the role again.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestigial on Thu May 15, 2014 11:12 am

Hey, sorry for no progress so far, I've had school and work every day this week. However, this is a long weekend starting tomorrow, so I should get something in soon.

Vestigial
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Fri May 16, 2014 4:26 am

Ah, okay. No problem ^^

And if someone needs, I can continue reservations two more days, but in case you need to ask it first. :)

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asmodai510 on Sun May 18, 2014 5:42 am

Couple of questions, a)what is the tech level/time period we're talking? modern day or something different, and b) do you still need a human 3

Asmodai510
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun May 18, 2014 1:53 pm

a) This is modern fantasy rp. However mythical creatures use medieval technology. So humans can have riffles, laptops and video cameras when paranormals have swords, daggers and few of them can also have some sort of magic.

b) Yes, I can reserve human 3 to you. Just make sure you read the intro and rules before posting your character ^^
Also I know there's currently reservation for human 3 but that's my mistake. That reservation belongs to human 6. I'm just too lazy to fix it at the moment.

EDIT:
I have opened several roles again. The free roles at the moment are Valkyrie2 and several human roles (and much likely Cerbesus2, that will be confirmed today). So if anyone wants to make second character, go ahead! I can't start this until we have more humans.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Wed May 21, 2014 8:14 am

Feel free to post!
This rp is going to start right now despite we don't have all the characters. I combined my posts with Kastrar, and you can do the same if you want.

Also there's plenty of places in my rp, try to check you're posting to correct setting (Veraloia, Tivel, Varisvaara, Tidenor Forest). If you want me to add one of the places in the map, let me know. I only did those we start from.

There's still open roles, I might take one of the humans myself later on. You can do another character if you're interested. And I still keep the current reservations.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asmodai510 on Sat May 24, 2014 9:20 am

I'm out of town for the weekend but once I get back I'll be able to dive in whole heartedly

Asmodai510
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Mon May 26, 2014 11:56 am

Just a notification to everyone. As a GM I control the time and weather in the rp. There's still writers who hasn't done their first post and I don't want them to leave too far behind. If you do several posts, remember that not everyone can't write several times per day. So either freeze the posting if you feel you can't go on until there's another day or something like that or just write but stay in the current time.

Current time in the rp: Around noon
Current weather in the rp: Pretty sunny but there's few clouds on the sky

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Mon May 26, 2014 6:56 pm

EEESH... Sorry about that. It's just that I really needed to get to nighttime. I apologize :(
Dak'nahlan

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Tue May 27, 2014 6:46 am

@Dak'nahlan J'novi: You can always use shadows for you advantage. The forest is pretty deep, that's how the mythical creatures have been able to hide from humans most of the time. And closer you go to the Veraloia, deeper the forest will be.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!