Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Forgotten Realms: Baldur's Gate Mercenaries

a topic in Forgotten Realms, a part of the RPG forum.

Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms

Re: Forgotten Realms: Baldur's Gate Mercenaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:33 pm

Anarak smiled, she had caught the coin with out even really looking at it, an assasin indeed, every muscle in her body screamed of intense training. "Anything that'll get me paid, I'm serious I've nothing left." Snapping fingers he looked at vallura, almost expecting his silver back, but thn again, he was in a room with mercanaries. A small caltrop came to mind immeadetly to lighten the situation, only a small prestidigitation, small balls of light that can be juggled, it had taken months, but he had mastered them with one hand, The small glowing balls blinked into existance one after the other as he tossed them in the air four in all, they moved through his grip slowly but surely picking up in speed until it was as if they where pins juggled by a clown.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Himros
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:40 pm

"Well from what I can tell it seems we have ourselves a journey. Now I'm not sure when the two of you will be leaving but I know I'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning.."

Hearing the snapping fingers, she looked over at Anarak and grinned slyly at him. "You know, Anarak...You shouldn't toss such precious items"-she held up the silver coin between two fingers in front of her face-"to others if you expect such back..I should keep this just on the bounds of your foolishness, but I am feeling a little generous so here..." With a flick of her hand she tossed the coin back to Anarak and then leaned back in her chair. "Now...It's to the Iron Throne we go? Or somewhere nearby?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lynes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:13 am

"Tomorrow it is. But no, the Iron Throne have no power left. We'll head to the mine master, Killian. She should have work. She's inside of Neshkel. Kind of hard to miss it." He smiled.

Anarak idly juggled the light as Eon thought.

"Though I don't know how they'll like employing the Blood Gate Mercenaries that close to Amn. But the Flaming Fist sure as hell don't go that south."

Mikhos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:48 am

"Hmm...Sounds good enough to me.." she replied with a light nod. "Wonder what she might have for us.." Valurra stated thoughtfully, thinkin of a few things that a mine master would require of a merc group to do.

With a light sigh Valurra finally stood from her chair headed toward the stairs for her room. "Well I'll be in my room packin if either of you need me..Oh, and"-she paused at the third step to look back at them-"knock first..You wouldn't want to lose your head." A grin played across her lips as she turned away from them once more and finished her trek to her room.

Lynes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:17 am

"That woman is evil." Eon remarked quietly to Anarak, looking to her as she left. "And it's irresistible." A comical grin played on his face as he himself stood.

He went to his own small quarters, putting in a few pairs of breeches and shirts into his pack. The little room had enough room for a mid sized bed and several boxes. It wasn't decorated, Eon wouldn't waste money on something like that.

After throwing his pack over his shoulder, he walked into the room where Bresek sat.

"We're leaving. Everyone's coming." He looked at the imp. "You do plan to come along, don't you?"

Mikhos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:34 pm

Bresek lifted himself from his chair, spreading his wings. "Am I allowed to say no?" He laughed. "I'm ready when you are.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:44 am

Being as since she was female, Valurra's room was definitely a bit more decorated than Eon's or Anarak's. A mid-size bed against one wall, a medium-sized dresser with a mirror on it that she acquired a long time ago, and a small table with two chairs next to the one window in her room. A few sets of clothing were placed in one pack, and in a smaller pack she put a few provisions for the four of them that they may need.

After packing, she set the two bags on the floor next to the door and went to the window, which was open. It was still late into the night, with the sky filled with clouds, the moon constantly hiding behind them. Yet dawn was only a few hours away. It was cold within this small town but hopefully it'd be warmer as they traveled farther south. Silently she sat as she stared out at nothing.

Lynes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:58 pm

((Baldur's Gate is huge, Lynes. We're in a quiet 'burb.))

"Alright. At dawn we leave." Eon smiled and clapped his hands. The plan was complete. How he loved adventure and the hapless fools on the road they met. Taverns were his favorite place. Everyone always seemed to want to fight the tall, lean man, and everyone learned not to after they broke part of their face.

Mikhos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:55 am

"Dawn then." Anarak spun exiting, realizing he had no money and no connections in the city, he spun again "might as well stay here" he said aloud

Himros
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:02 am

Eon laughed. "Anarak you can stay here, unless you'd like to come out drinking with me tonight, aye? A pint or two always starts off an adventure on the right step."

Mikhos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lynes on Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Collecting herself quickly she left her room and headed downstairs to see what the others were up to. She heard Eon speaking of going out to a tavern as she started down the stairs. "Sounds like fun," she called out, though her form wasn't seen until she descended a few more steps. There was a familiar grin on her face, and it spoke of mischief and fun all in one.

Lynes
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:30 pm

Eon turned to the lithe Drow.

"Aye, so my fair maiden wants te go drinkin' with meh?" He smiled callously. His gray eyes danced, he knew Valurra could outdrink most men.

His long arm reached over and put the wolf's fur tunic's hood up over his head. The ears and face were left on it, and to Eon is was the most appealing tunic he had ever owned. It was warm and stylish.

He held out his arm for Valurra.
"Well, madame," Eon said grandly, although in parody. "If yer ready I do believe we should get some ale."

Mikhos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Laughing coyly Anarak stepped forward, If memory served last time he had been drinking with this man he had woken up with nothing but a dagger in a locked room, but it had sure as hell been a night. Besides, he probably ended up in the room by his own fault.

Himros
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!