Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Format (Updated October 15th, 2005)

a topic in Mecha: Gundams, Mobile Suits and Armors, a part of the RPG forum.

A catalog of the mecha that can be found in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend.

Format (Updated October 15th, 2005)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:09 pm

Please use the following format when posting a submission.

Topic name: Designation Codename

Designation:
Codename:
Unit type:
Generator output: (Optional - but you need SOMETHING to power electronics.)
Thrusters: (Sub and Main Thrusters are for vehicles.)
Armor:
Armament:
Image Link:

We will look over the suit and post on the status. Please use only things found in the After Colony forum.

Also, if you have any other questions, please post here.

NOTE: Vehicles > 20 tons suffer an exponent of 1.4 to all material costs (mostly armor.)
Last edited by Remæus on Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:13 pm

Un question para el Master:

If we plan on using a generic mobile suit provided in the "After Colony" forum, need we post anything in here?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:19 pm

Nope. You simply need to purchase the suit. Remember, there is going to be an economy reset on the 1st, however.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:56 pm

Then I want to buy, now, now, now! :D

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

zanza

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zanza on Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:34 pm

can you please tell me what the hall you think about my suit ?

Zanza
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: zanza

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:27 pm

Zanza wrote:can you please tell me what the hall you think about my suit ?

You have to make it legal first. Which means only stuff from the After Colony era and not the After War, Universal Century or whatever.

You can have your Gundam look like a Gundam from any era, just as long as it's made legal with stuff found in the Shop, if it passes, it'll be added to the shop at full cost.

It will be added to the Hangar listing under "Create" a little later, for it to be rated, critiqued or whatever, but you won't "own" it until you actually buy it, if it's cheaper, you'll have it sooner, if it's more expensive, the longer it takes.

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:29 pm

o_o I want a gundam! I demand a gundam... and pie!! Yes, give me a gundam and a pie!!

Please don't make me create one because I have NO clue what I'm doing. =(

Gracias!

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okashii Kessen on Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:24 am

I'll jump into this thing later...when I have time...XD

<_<

Okashii Kessen
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teh Andy on Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:06 pm

Faith wrote:o_o I want a gundam! I demand a gundam... and pie!! Yes, give me a gundam and a pie!!

Please don't make me create one because I have NO clue what I'm doing. =(

Gracias!

Faith, I don't know if you still have the specs, if you don't I can think 'em back up again.

But, if you want, and I don't know how often you used it or how well you liked it, I can reconstruct AirStrike for you. It'll be expensive as hell I bet with all of it's crap, but it would kick ass.
Live in your world, get KOed in mine.

ImageImage

Teh Andy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:44 pm

<3 Teh Andeh! Lemme dig around my old paper crap and see if I can locate the specs from earlier.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:17 pm

2 things

first thing. Do we need to use generic suits as the model (Do we need to use only the ones in AC or can we create our own)

second: Where is the shop? I thought you said youd have it running byow.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:28 pm

This is old, and is no longer necessary.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.