Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Forum Sets [Sigs/Avatars]

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Forum Sets [Sigs/Avatars]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Hey all.
I've got some time on my hands, so I'm taking requests for signatures and avatars.
If you'd like a sig or avie, just request! Tell me what you want, what kind of general colour scheme, and what text (if any) you'd like.
I prefer to do signatures featuring anime character renders, but I can do sigs with pictures, and renders of real-life people too.

Here's some of my work, so you can get a feel for my style.

Sesshoumaru, from InuYasha

Death the Kid, from Soul Eater

Tora, from Alice Nine <3

Undertaker, from Kuroshitsuji

XingKe, from Code Geass

And, of course, my own sig was done by me. :]

Most of my sigs are 500 pixels wide, by 150 pixels high. And avatars are 100 by 100 pixels.
I can do custom sizes if needed. Just make sure to mention it in your request. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Forum Sets [Sigs/Avatars]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:45 am

Hi Myth! I always adore your sigs. I've already got a couple done by you, but I just thought I would request another. Since you know, they're so awesome. Teehee.

I don't know if this is at all possible because I'm not sure how easy it would be to find a render for this, but here it goes:

I was wondering if you could make a sig that is based around this I Heart Dinosaurs design? It doesn't have to be this one or anything, but something similar with a cute dinosaur? The text of course would be "I <3 Dinosaurs."

I have no idea if that's something you can find, but if it is I would love it! If not, that's alright. I know it's kinda different, lol. Thanks though!
I tried to do handstands for you but every time I fell for you. I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Wow... -salutes- I wuvs your sigs. XDD The color schemes looks fantastic too. It is okay if I could ask one small request? :3

Render

Can you make a sig out of this render? I'm not really picky about color schemes... So go crazy XD
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:04 pm

@ xnightxelfx
Aww, thanks! :D
I'll see what I can do. <3

@ darkengel
Thank you!
I sure can!

I should have something for you guys either tonight, or tomorrow evening. <3

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:52 pm

I hate to double post, but...
I'm done quicker than I thought, lol.

@ xnightxelfx
I found a render of one of the baby dinos from Ice Age 3, so I couldn't resist. ;3;
I hope this is okay?

Here's the code~
Code: Select all
[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i437/MythicalChimaera/REQUEST-xnightxelfx-dinos.png[/img]

@ darkengel
Here we are!
I hope this suits your tastes. :D
If there's any text you decide you want added, just let me know. :]

And the code~
[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i437/MythicalChimaera/REQUEST-darkengel-BlackAngel.png[/img]

<3

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Ah, Myth he's so cute! But do you think you could lighten the text up just a bit? If not, then it's perfect the way it is. Thank you! :D

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Here you go!
Is that better?

Code~
[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i437/MythicalChimaera/REQUEST-xnightxelfx-dinosVer2.png[/img]

<3

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Omg... CUTE!!! I wuvs it! Thanks Myth! <3

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Yes, thank you Myth!

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalD on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:48 pm

You're making Avatars and Sigs? Cool. How about a challenge for ya.

I want both an Avatar and a Sig.

Your base to work off of is:

ImmortalD
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:04 am

@ ImmortalD
I prefer to use .png files, as it has a transparent background instead of the white, it's much easier to work with.
I can try to use the image you've provided, but I could probably do much better with a .png file.
If you like, I have a few suitable ones on hand that I could try out? Helsing is one of my faves. :D
But if you really want to use the image you've provided, I can give it a go. It's a lot more work, but it should be do-able.

@ darkengel and xnightxelfx
You're welcome!!
I'm glad you guys like 'em. :]

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalD on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Myth, I just wanted Alucard as a base, you're more than welcome to use your own images, I just wanted to show you what kind of thing I wanted :P

ImmortalD
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:57 pm

@ ImmortalD
Here you go.

Code~
[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i437/MythicalChimaera/REQUEST-ImmortalD.png[/img]

Just copy/paste the URL to the 'Upload from a URL' field in the 'Edit Avatar' area.
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i43 ... Avatar.png

I hope you like 'em. :D
If there's any text you want added to the sig, just lemme know. :]

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalD on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Thank you Myth. The text isn't neccesary, but thanks anyway. Hehe, it looks real awesome.

ImmortalD
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:05 pm

You're welcome, ImmortalD. :]

@ Draruto
Here you go. :]
Just lemme know if you want text added to the sig.

Code~
[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i437/MythicalChimaera/REQUEST-Draruto.png[/img]

Here's the link, just copy/paste the URL to the 'Upload from a URL' field when editing your avatar.

:D

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Hey Myth!

Great work, I like what you've done so far :)

I generally create my own avatar/signature sets but it's that time of the year to show support to my top band and no time what-so-ever for me to create a set out of their latest poster. So do I got a challenge for you! Here is the base image:

http://www.metalfromfinland.com/img/nig ... magine.jpg

Do you think you'd be able to get something out of that that will look epic? I don't have much in terms of direction on this for you so feel free to experiment with whatever is on that poster as long as, in the end, it represents it well enough to be recognizable.

The avatar should be the standard 100x100 pixels but I'd like to keep the size of my signature the same that it is now (500 pixels wide by 50 pixels tall)

Namaste,
Kai~
He who has ears to hear, let him hear
For this is a tale of an ancient kind
In the word there lies existence and the word became flesh
And dwelt among us and we saw its glory
Let him hear it who will

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:35 pm

@ Kai
This was indeed a challenge. D:
I hope I lived up to your expectations. :]

Code~
[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i437/MythicalChimaera/REQUEST-Kai.png[/img]

Here's the URL~

If there's anything you want changed, just let me know. <3

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Very cool! I just gotta be a pain in the neck here for a moment. I went and created two PNG files that you can find Here and Here

They're a little rough but on a dark background should work well enough. If you can incorporate those into the signature, I'd call it done. Maybe put 'Imaginarium' on the left of the moon and 'Nightwish' on the right side in smaller font. Or it might even be good with just one of the logos on the left. You can play around with it, see what looks best. I'm a fan of having quotes in my signatures but since no lyrics from the album have been released yet I'll just settle for one or both of those names.

Thanks so much :)

Kai~

Kai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:39 pm

@ Kai
No problem!
Here's the revised version. :]

Code~
[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i437/MythicalChimaera/REQUEST-Kai-Ver2.png[/img]

<3

Myth
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!