Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Four

Four

a part of “Four”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

Four People. Four amazing powers. Four huge responsibilities. One. Two. Three. Four. Will they survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Four”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Four

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:55 pm

I guess Cordeaux has dropped out!? >.<
It's a shame, you guys are all great, I really was starting to think this RP wouldn't be one that die!! >.< =(
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:02 pm

We can't really be sure. Has anyone contacted him? He might have just forgotten or something.
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:51 pm

No I haven't. Since he was more on top of who posted and who was next to post than the rest of us I'm figuring he's choosing not to post, but I'll write him anyways. ^-^

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:03 am

I'm not dead guys (arguably), I'm just bogged down due to college stuff. Sorry about my slowness keeping everything back because I really like how it's going so far. Time to post post post.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:25 am

Sorry it wasn't much but I didn't actually have much to write about apart from Troy calling Adam out. I stretched it out as much as I could :/

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:04 pm

YAY! You're back! *overeacts*

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Cordeaux wrote:Sorry it wasn't much but I didn't actually have much to write about apart from Troy calling Adam out. I stretched it out as much as I could :/

Post with mainly dialogue can't be a mile long ya know, so I think you did fine!! ^_-
I'll respond tonight or tomorrow!! *Really glad* you didn't drop out! w00t w00t! :3

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Mmkay I didn't realize that Lizzie had moved you two from the restaurant until now - when I read the last post before Cordeaux's. >.<
I'm going to be very blunt, I'm heading to bed in a couple hours an I just don't feel like coming up with some way to deal with the fact they left. rofl I had a post partially typed out but that ended with them still being there so I didn't think it would take me that long to finish a post now, but silly me only read Cordeaux post and waited to read your other posts until tonight! -facepalm-
Tomorrow afternoon, I promise! I already have an idea of where to go. :D :D

Kk, posted! xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Haas, I have a huge favour to ask. I am creating my own RP at the minute and I really love the way you set out this one so took inspiration from it because I'm pretty bad at doing them usually but it looks really good. I was wondering if I could use your character sheet, as it is pretty much perfect, as long as I credit you?

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Go for it. I've been using that character sheet for pretty much everything (with a couple obvious changes) But sure, go ahead
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:06 am

Kk I'll post tonight or tomorrow!
I think my professor commiserated together and decided to BOTH have project, LAB, AND quiz due-dates on the same week!!! *cringes*

EDIT: Well wait, I don't wanna step on "Adam's" toes, so I'll post after Cordeaux. ^^

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:03 am

And I'll get on with my post right away, as to not bring things to a standstill again :P

EDIT: alright, posted. Hope it moves on soon

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:22 am

KK, posted!
Sorry it's a little long but I have a thing for background and dialogue, if you haven't already been able to guess that! lol xD
You can skip the part with Troy and his Sister talking if you want but it does make the whole quick-to-jump to the worse possible scenario more believable at the end of my post. But yeah, you can skip it if you want to...

Quick note though, since I'm not sure how popular the phrase "I don't know him from Adam" or "I don't know her from Eve" is in the UK - by "from Adam" I didn't mean your character Cordeaux, that's just a way of saying "from a whole in the wall" or "from a stranger in the crowd" ^___^

Idk where I picked up that weird phrase but It's totally stuck with me all these years!! haha xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Yays I posted!
It's mainly Spitfire lounging around. Then she gets angry for no apparent reason. For me, that's good enough!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:52 pm

So it's my post right, okay I'll get on this doozie :P all done. I'm kinda losign what #3 is about with every post and I apologize, I write realism and how I've played Adam he has begun to lose his happy and confident persona and I think I'm going wrong. Again I apologize but it's hard for me to break my ultra-realistic writing quirks :/

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm not really happy about a lot of things so i'm not posting tonight, hopefully i'll post tomorrow but idk, I'll post by Friday. -_-

*Has posted* =]

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Hey I'm going to go ahead and post because I probably won't be able to tomorrow, and maybe not the next day either, but I might. I'm super busy and my grandma's visiting from out of state. Sorry if that screws up anyone's posting plans, seeing as I've been sort of following the "let everyone post before I post again" type of format.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:10 am

Ooo, it's np! Was a great post anyways, Star was pretty bad ass there! lol :3
Have fun with the family ^^

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:54 pm

I'M BACK!
I have been so busy it's insane.
About to post and stuff!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:43 am

Kk, I just wanna let everyone know I have a post typed out, but I wanna wait for Cordeaux. I'd feel kind bad jumping ahead without him posting, or telling me it's okay to post again lol. ^_^ So I shall message him now and wait before I just post xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!