Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fourteen Paper Hearts

Fourteen Paper Hearts

a part of “Fourteen Paper Hearts”, a fictional universe by Neverland.

In a world where the concept of love rests entirely in the hands of Officials; where each teenager, upon his or her seventeenth birthday, receives a Match - Will there ever be hope for true love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fourteen Paper Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fourteen Paper Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:05 pm

You're welcome ^^ and the same goes for me if you need more males. I'd be happy to help out.
Call me RiTs!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Will do! Thank you very much. :)
- Neverland -
"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it." ~ J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neverland
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Hey! If there's still a female available, I'd love to take her on. You can sign me up for a male too, if there's a shortage (:

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Can I also reserve a male? I just got the perfect fc. :)

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Reserving! You snagged one of the two remaining spots for female characters. :)
Also, thank you so much for the offer! There's only one male character so far, but I'd like to wait a while to see if anyone claims the role first. I hope that's fine with you, but I'll be sure to let you know if there aren't any spots filled by tomorrow evening.

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Yeah thats totally fine but if no one reserves I'm ready to make a character.

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Grrbot ~ In that case, go right ahead. I don't mind at all. :) Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:40 pm

I will take the last female spot and a male spot as well. They can be siblings!

EDIT! Real pics or anime?
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Sounds fantastic! And real pictures, please, if that wouldn't be too much trouble. :)

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 pm

I'd like to make a reservation of male #3 please.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Yay okay almost done my female and then I'll work on my second character. :)

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:47 pm

All right, if possible I would love to reserve that other male too please ;) I will work on both ASAP unless of course you'd like to wait for more people to take more males.
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:50 pm

TheNovelust ~ Of course! I'll reserve him for you shortly.
Grrbot ~ Great! I'm excited to see what you come up with!
paokikipao ~ Sounds splendid! I'll reserve him for you!

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:52 pm

At this point, we're down to two male characters left, and they're up for grabs! Thank you all so much for the interest! :)

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Awesome, thank you so much ;)

Also, this is just a suggestion and of course you don't have to do it but I think it would be better if you chose the couples arbitrarily seeing that it would be more surprising rather than us choosing them. Like if we wanted to pair up with someone else then we can use that for the RP and stuff lol

Of course, like I said that's just a suggestion and I don't know if anyone else would be OK with it. I was just putting it out there (:
Last edited by paokikipao on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:59 pm

That's a great idea, paokikipao! If everyone is alright with it, I'll be using this for the role-play. Thank you very much! :)

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:01 pm

I actually really like paokikipoa's suggestion. It's very clever.

Also, I'm kind of scared that my character (being a lesbian and such) won't have anyone to really rebel with >_<

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Great! Thanks for your input, TheBouquineuse!
And that's absolutely fine; I'm sure there will be a character who would love to rebel with yours. Keep in mind that there's a one-week meeting period at the hotel before the banquet actually begins, so he or she will have a little time to make some friends. :)

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Grrbot ~ What a lovely character! Veronica is accepted. :)

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Thank you and I am glad that you both liked my suggestion!

And like Neverland said I am sure that someone would be glad to pair up with yours ^^
That reminds me, won't we be needing a gay guy so that we make up for the girl that will be paired up with TheBouquineuse's character?

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!