Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fourteen Paper Hearts

Fourteen Paper Hearts

a part of “Fourteen Paper Hearts”, a fictional universe by Neverland.

In a world where the concept of love rests entirely in the hands of Officials; where each teenager, upon his or her seventeenth birthday, receives a Match - Will there ever be hope for true love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fourteen Paper Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fourteen Paper Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Mckenzie is in. Now I have to send in Julien!
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby louralei on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Alexia is in. Hope you like her!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

louralei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:29 pm

paokikipao ~ Of course, I haven't thought about that! The Matching will presumably pair TheBouquineuse's character with a male, so a gay guy would be necessary, like you pointed out. I'd be happy to create one to fit this role, unless there is someone who'd prefer to do so himself/herself.
Wow, so many delightful characters! I've approved them all, and I'm delighted to see how they will play out. When some more begin coming in, I'll begin pairing them for the Matches. Stay tuned! :)
- Neverland -
"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it." ~ J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Neverland
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Okay I finished Veronica and I'll make my male now..
But I just want to throw some ideas out there...

I was thinking instead of doing the hotel thing where they meet up maybe we could say we all lived in the same borough and do relationship sheets to figure out where you stand in relationships? Just a thought...

And I was thinking it would be cool to have an anomaly and a citizen like Vick and Lei Nea? And have a contract like they did...

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Great! Thank you so much. (Veronica's great, by the way!)

1. Your idea of living in the same borough sounds wonderful! All I'm trying to do is to give the characters a chance to get to know one another a little better, and I'm sure the relationship sheets would be extremely helpful at that. I'll send around a private message in a little bit just to see what everyone thinks of it. :)

2. I'm a slight bit confused on what you mean in your second suggestion though. Would you mind explaining it a little? (Sorry for the inconvenience!)

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Have you read Crossed in the trilogy?

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Unfortunately, not yet. It's on my to-do list for this summer though!

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Oh crap then it would be a spoiler if I explained so maybe not...

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:08 pm

No worries, it's absolutely fine. If it could help the role-play at all, I'm happy to hear it! :)

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Um well in book 2 there are 2 characters Vick and Laney (later Lei Ney) and Laney was a anomaly in Vick's province and Vick was a citizen and they were in love so Vick decided not to get matched and he got a marriage contract with Laney... So I don't know if you want to add that into the rp but I think it would be interesting to see...

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:21 am

Hm, that would be interesting. I'll definitely take it into mind; thank you for bringing it up! :)

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:51 pm

I just finished Crossed! I'm really excited for this to start! :D

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Can I say that I love everyone's characters? x]

By the way, I have this tingling sensation that Tommy and Michael won't get along as much...
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 pm

I'll get to work on my character soon, I promise <3 I should have her in by this evening, if not sooner. I haven't read the books so feel free to steer me in the right direction at any time.

I have a question though... what would you think about a teenage pregnancy? It might make things a bit too complicated so I'll definitely understand if it's vetoed, but I was just thinking about how it would affect a Matching. Would the girl be forced to get an abortion, or would the Society just conveniently outlaw her? Or maybe the girl could just hide it until she's Matched and then hope for the best afterwards? It would certainly be a nasty surprise for the poor schmuck who gets paired up with her :p

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Ok, please just ignore this Sorry about that... xD

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:55 pm

@NadieQuerida Just throwing my input it... But in the books the society decides that the 20s are the healthiest ages to have a baby and the cut off is 27 so I'm not sure how they would deal with it but I don't think they would let them have the baby... So its totally up to Neverland if she'll let you go on with that but I'd be interested to see what she thinks..

Grrbot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Paokikpoa, I have a feeling that NO ONE is going to like Tommy very much ^_^

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Ahh...
Quick question, who's playing the gay/bi male? Because I noticed that we needed one to balance out with the female, and well...um, my dude is straight, and skimming through the character sheets, I haven't noticed a gay/bi.
Unless maybe I'm blind and someone clearly put it in there.
Anyways, my character should be done tonight. Having some trouble finding proper gifs/images that will work with the colour scheme....xD

[EDIT]

Okay, he may be done by tomorrow instead.
Stupid warm colours don't work with my images. I'll have to find new ones and switch to hues of blue/brown.
I'm kind of obsessed with making my character sheets absolutely gorgeous. <3
You don't mind if I mess with the form a bit, do you?
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby louralei on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Gosh. I'm so excited for this I keep refreshing my page hoping that everyone will have their character in and so we can start.

louralei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:58 pm

@Grrbot Thanks for the input! I think I'll just make my character for now and then mess around with her later if need be (:

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!