Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fourteen Paper Hearts

Fourteen Paper Hearts

a part of “Fourteen Paper Hearts”, a fictional universe by Neverland.

In a world where the concept of love rests entirely in the hands of Officials; where each teenager, upon his or her seventeenth birthday, receives a Match - Will there ever be hope for true love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fourteen Paper Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fourteen Paper Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:52 pm

@Thadine ~ Thank you for pointing that out! I'd be more than happy to make my character, Octavian, bisexual. I'm thinking of letting him start out straight at first but perhaps opening up a little throughout the role-play. Would there be anyone else willing to make their character bisexual or gay?
And of course; I don't mind a little tinkering with the form. It's only a general outline, so please feel free to add as you wish.

@louralei ~ Thank you very much for your interest! I'm eager to get started as well; I have a feeling this is going to be one, fine role-play!
- Neverland -
"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it." ~ J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neverland
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:00 pm

There we go, just submitted Olivia!

I couldn't remember if we were supposed to fill out/PM the "desired match" section at the very end or not... so I didn't. Should I?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:58 pm

NadieQuerida ~ Thank you very much! Olivia has been accepted; she's a wonderful character!
And sorry for the confusion! You don't need to fill that out, as I've decided to arbitrarily select Matches for this role-play. Hope that's alright with you! :)

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:57 am

I only have to finish the history for my character, but I've finish all else, so you may accept him if you deem him alright.

I decided to make a rather negative male to balance out all the happy/moderate characters, haha. His match is going to be depressed after five minutes with him.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:04 am

All the characters look great so far! Can't wait to start (:

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:30 am

Hello, all!

Even though we're still waiting on a couple more characters to trickle in, I've decided to pair up the ones we already have, and Match the other two once they come in. So, prepare to receive your Matches! :)
(Once completed, feel free to message your Matched user and get to know one another a little better!)

Female Characters:
>> Olivia Emilie Millaris (paokikipao) -- Elias Alistair (Thadine)
>> Female #2 (xLevesquex) -- Male #4 (TheNovelust)
>> Danielle Jacqueline Hendrickson (TheBouquineuse) -- Henry Adams (Grrbot)
>> Veronica Lennon (Grrbot) -- Octavian Chadsey (Neverland)
>> Alexia Aguilar (louralei) -- Julien Miller (Miss_Dreamer)
>> Olivia Esson (NadieQuerida) -- Michael Ethan Neely (paokikipao)
>> McKenzie Miller (Miss_Dreamer) -- Tommy McPherson (TheBouquineuse)

Male Characters:
>> Elias Alistair (Thadine) -- Olivia Emilie Millaris (paokikipao)
>> Henry Adams (Grrbot) -- Danielle Jacqueline Hendrickson (TheBouquineuse)
>> Julien Miller (Miss_Dreamer) -- Alexia Aguilar (louralei)
>> Male #4 (TheNovelust) -- Female #2 (xLevesquex)
>> Michael Ethan Neely (paokikipao) -- Olivia Esson (NadieQuerida)
>> Tommy McPherson (TheBouquineuse) -- McKenzie Miller (Miss_Dreamer)
>> Octavian Chadsey (Neverland) -- Veronica Lennon (Grrbot)

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy!

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Sorry for the delay, but I will get my character up by tomorrow night. I just have a test to do tonight and then I should have more time for awhile.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:02 am

Absolutely! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

Neverland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Yay we can post soon! I'm so excited!

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby louralei on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:33 pm

I'm not trying to be rude, but should we start and just let the last person catch up? I'm just so excited to start...

louralei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:59 pm

I second the motion of louralei. I am dying to start this.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:22 pm

I am also in favour of that motion..

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:41 pm

I'm pretty sure the Novelust's character just needs to be approved, and then as soon as Neverland gives us the green light we can be off!

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:05 pm

My character's posted. Just waiting approval.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:12 am

Soooo.. what happened to this RP? ):

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.

I was super excited, dude.

I had some troubles getting onto the site recently...maybe she's having problems too?

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:58 pm

I hope so!

I mean, I hope that's the reason it's taking so long, but also that those issues are resolved asap.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:30 pm

I really hope this RP starts soon. I'm really excited for it. The site has been having problems for a lot of people in the last couple of days though.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:54 pm

/cough/

So umm...
Is she coming back?

I really like my character, would hate for him to go to waste. D:

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby louralei on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Yeah. I really liked mine too. I also liked the concept! If we don't do it here, maybe we could do it on another roleplay...

louralei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!