Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fractured Kingdoms

Fractured Kingdoms

a part of “Fractured Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

The once peaceful country of Rhindeval is taken over by an evil enchantress when she kills all of the rulers of the kingdoms and kidnaps their children. Brainwashing all of them, she keeps the princes as servants and banishes the princesses to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fractured Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:04 pm

Looking forward to their first post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:40 pm

Sorry for the lack of activity on my part. I tend to have creative peaks and valleys, when I am on, I am on. I am going to try and post for a few of my chars tomorrow to help you out Kura.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:36 pm

Oh no, not now. Guys I was trying to post and my head was drawing up blanks. Sorry for any hold up. I'll try to get over it asap, but I wanted to keep ya'll in the loop. I hope a few of ya'll are able to post at some point. But yes, sorry for keeping you waiting Kura and Cabbage.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:01 pm

I'm having that trouble too Zodia
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:37 pm

Oh boy did I drop the ball again. I had some major burn out. It happens to me from time to time. First out I am going see if anyone is still around. So hopefully a few of you are still okay and are still interested in this RPG. For the those of you still interested in this RPG I do have a question. Would ya'll like for me to create a Discord group? I find that just talking OOC helps me stay invested in RPGs and maybe having our own group chat on Discord will help. I am active in an RPG and for all of us who are active there, we may only post IC once a month, but we are able to keep the RPG alive by just talking with each other.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:51 am

I'm kinda still here but I don't have a ton of time to be active due to work, just a few hours throughout the week.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:57 pm

Well I am relieved you replied at least. I am going to take things easy and slow for the time being so no worries.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:17 am

Oh my goodness, this is still alive?! Well kind of alive at least. I know I'd be able to bring Cross back on board if we were to keep going. ^-^ Maybe PM if you want help reviving it Zodia, I was totally unaware that there were more OOC posts here >_>

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:22 pm

I'd be grateful for any help Cabbage. Would you or Cross like a Discord group for this RPG?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:51 am

For sure! We have that for our other rps and it really helps.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:25 pm

Okay cool . . . . how do I make one? Lol.

Edit- I got help in making a Discord Channel. Here's the link- https://discord.gg/wnDrSpAH

I'll now be PMing others to see if they're still interested in this RPG, that is if they're still on the the site.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:57 am

Okay guys, I've put up a new ad in the Roleplayers wanted section and will be trying my part to get new players here. If ya'll want take up any more char slots you're more then welcome to.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:36 pm

Hello! CabbageAngel told me about this rp and I'm very interested in joining. Was wondering if there were any prince spots open for reservation by chance?

Don't worry, I have no idea whats going on either

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:36 pm

Alias: Lucie Bannister
Pendant: Angelite
Brief description: A mentally strong although soft-spoken young lady.
Adopted by a middle class family, she is balancing her university studies and working part-time as an office intern.
At first glance, she appears cold and disinterested in others but she just takes some time to warm up. After being hurt time and time again, her heart is fragile like glass and so she is cautious who she lets behind the walls. She suffers from anxiety and insomnia but with her cool cold gaze and attitude of professionalism, nobody really knows. She enjoys her own company as an introvert and doesn't feel compelled to please everyone.
However, she does long for people who can really connect and understand her.

Please note this is a wip for reservation purposes.
I may change some details in the process ^^;
My favorite drink is iced chocolate.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:43 pm

Reservation accepted Val.

And Fate, there are still 5 prince roles left. I encourage you to join the discord if you're able. It's not mandatory but it's a good way to keep in touch with others in the group.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:53 pm

I would love to join the discord! problem though, It appears that either the Link is an expired invite or technology once again hates me lol

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StorminJericho on Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:52 am

Alias: Tyann Rebal
Role: Prince/Beast Master
Personality: Prior to his servitude, Tyann was openly brash, crass and vulgar. Though he would have always delivered it all with a smile and good cheer. He tried his hardest to avoid open hostility, and often took to napping when the mood took him. Post 'employment', Tyann has taken to being rather crude and scathing. Heaps of sarcasm often drips from his tongue, and though he still smiles, it is with almost pure malice and petty loathing.

History: Tyann, formerly Rue, had a true love for beasts of all kinds. From the smallest insect to the largest beast to stalk the land and skies. The seas were a wonder he had never explored, and though he wishes to stray beyond, instead he stays by his 'Empress's side. From her keep, or wherever she might deploy him, he manages her beasts. And perhaps even her monsters... He does not care, for his attention is solely at for the sake of keeping his Empress happy.

W.I.P.!

I reallllllllly like horchatas! Uh... Yeah?

StorminJericho
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver Tipworthy Promethean Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:23 am

Alias: Asher Bolton
Role: Assassin and Healer
Brief description: A fun-loving and mischievous man, Asher is very laid-back and casual individual. His demeanor has shown very little change since his servitude to the Enchantress with having been a daring trickster in his early years all the way up to present day. While somewhat matured, Asher styles himself a "Gentleman Rogue" and always finds a way to indulge in his mischief, be it pranks or flirting. There is never any real malice to his actions if not warranted thankfully. He does however take his Job quite serious despite his personality and is respected for his focus and dedication when preforming his duties. Those he calls friends claim that pranks and teasing aside he is a loyal and good hearted man, so long as he isn't trying to kill you that is.

Here is my reservation!
My favorite drink would have to be Ginger Ale, even if i drink probably too many energy drinks lol
Last edited by fate0013 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fate0013
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:30 am

Hi, just to clear my confusion, the only roles taken at the moment are those on the home-page?
I don't want to double character-types, but I saw 26 chars, just want to know which ones are active and which ones aren't.

Thinking of 2 Princes at the moment, my favourite drink would be ...uhmmm... coffee?
Would like to join the Discord as well, but like mentioned, it seems link is inactive.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:05 am

Hi Tushoka, yes ignore the ones on the actual char page and pay attention to the ones on the Intro page because I keep those updated.

As for the link to the Discord, I actually found out how to make a permanent link so it should be working now.

I'll accept your reservation once you come up with the basic char information found on the rules- Picture, Real name, Alias, Age, Brief description of char, and since you want to play princes, I'll need to know what kind of role the serve Ivelda. Like we have 2 assassins, a torturer, a beastmaster, and an outrider. If you need help figuring out what kind of roles, we could still use a butler, a captain of the guard (either of them could just be in the guard), or any other kind of role.

Also Fate, I love your char and I will accept your reservation, but maybe you can make him a little older? His picture makes him look like he's 23 at least. Max age is 25.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!