Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fractured Kingdoms

Fractured Kingdoms

a part of “Fractured Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

The once peaceful country of Rhindeval is taken over by an evil enchantress when she kills all of the rulers of the kingdoms and kidnaps their children. Brainwashing all of them, she keeps the princes as servants and banishes the princesses to Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fractured Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fractured Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Light_of_the_Fallen on Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Alias: Collette Smith
Pendant: Morganite

Description:
Despite her delicate looks, Collette has a very menacing aura
around her. She is a very nice person and can be very helpful
but her aloof demeanor often leads to some mixed signals and
miscommunication. She also has a habit of speaking in a way that
while to her it is very obvious she is joking, can lead to others
feeling like she dislikes them or is downright threatening them.
Once people get past that though, they find she can be genuinely
caring and awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alias: Thaddeus Rock
Role: Guard member

Description:
The first thing anyone says about Thaddeaus is he's nice.
He's polite. He's very much a gentle soul.In the grip of
Ivelda, he's become very vocal and likes to stay in
control of the events around him. He can be very stubborn
and dominant.

My reservations for a prince and princess. Very much a W.I.P. but I am also open to any suggestions for these two! My favorite drink is hot chocolate, especially on cold days~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Light_of_the_Fallen
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:50 pm

I'll accept your reservations hun. I mentioned this already in the Discord, but you can upload pictures in the Photos channel there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:47 pm

Image Name: Silvia Siria Shwetz
Alias: Anita Costa
Stone Pendent: Ruby
Brief Description: Anita was adopted by a single wealthy male and was raised as an only child. She currently is in college only, but has switched her major more than once. In her free time she plays sports. She enjoys joining social sports leagues to meet people. As for her personality she has been described as a tough cookie for lack of a better term. It partly may have to do with her being strong willed. She often will do what she wants despite what others may advise. Anita does have her positive traits of course. She is pure at heart and always tries to do good. When it comes to the people or things she cares about, her passion shows. She always gives everything 110%. Anita is loyal as well. Once someone earns her loyalty, they have it until they show her they shouldn’t.

*Favorite drink is an iced matcha latte.
Last edited by thenotsoinnocent on Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:49 pm

Okay the front page has been updated. I'll be soon be adding important plot points discussed in the discord to the Story Discussion thread.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:29 pm

Name: Viliame Audica
Alias: Benedicto Carama
Role Prince | Preacher/Herald
Brief description: Benedicto is a tall and very slim guy. He towers over people, but could be hiding behind a lamp post. He always dresses in black, slim fitting clothes which makes him look even more like slenderman than he already does. His hands are large and fingers long. Almost as if a regular person has been stretched out on all sides.
If his body doesn’t make him stand out, his voice will. It is a high sound, speaking the most terrible words in a calm and soft demeanour. His words are sly, whispering lies to you to further his own cause. When he talks, people tend to listen.
Benedicto has elevated the evil sorceress to a deity-like figure. He preaches her word and wants all the Kingdoms to worship her like he does. She is not just their ruler, she is their saviour. He has a large group of very devout followers, who will use violence and bullying to make people believe in her. He is always calm, talks way too much and instills fear in those he meets.

Name: Roderick Haldic
Alias: Raiden Hetral
Role Prince | Archer/Hunter
Brief description: Raiden doesn’t like to stay in any one place. He has travelled the continent extensively on the orders of Ivelda. He likes to travel alone and in silence. Although there are certain creatures Ivelda would like to subject to her rule and to have on her side, others are simply too dangerous to be left alive. Maybe because of their stature, ferociousness or because of their intelligence. Whatever the case, she needs to get rid of them. Raiden is the one to track them down and to make sure they won’t see the light of day ever again.
Raiden will go up in his surroundings, trying to make himself invisible for the task at hand, a chameleon-like quality. His preferred weapon is the bow and arrow, which he handles with near perfection.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:49 pm

Oh I love these roles and personalities. I am looking forward to how some of these princes will act when the spell is broken upon them hehe.

And TushoKa since you have read the rules based on another post, your reservations are accepted.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:08 pm

Here's how you do coding for an image, Jangle.

Code: Select all
[img]link to image goes here, no spaces[/img]

So you really just go to put img in the brackets, with a / after img in the 2nd bracket. Let me show you how one of my char's images looks in coding-

Code: Select all
[img]http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/2082/2082907-bigthumbnail.jpg[/img]

I suggest you click preview to make sure the image appears before posting. Does this help?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jangle on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:11 pm

Oh yeah. It’ll be much easier now!!

Jangle
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jangle on Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:43 am

Do you want me to post the rough draft of my character here or just make the character and edit the bio later? (I still have to edit the size the picture a bit)

Jangle
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:12 am

I want you post your reservation here. Did you see the other examples on this thread? But yes, make the bio later okay? This is just basically to reserve your spot so you have time to make your char profile, which takes longer. And you don't have to resize your image now for your reservation. I am horrible at resizing images so I don't bother lol. I am sure others will help you resize your image though.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jangle on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:23 am

Name: Maestia (Mae) Stowell

Alias: Luella (Lue) Hargreeves

Pendent: Alexandrite

Role: Princess

Personality/Brief Description: She was very careful, quiet and kept to herself. She’s naturally a listener, and quite an eavesdropper. She has always kept that meek side to her, even after being brainwashed. And she often uses it to her advantage. She’s also very oblivious/slow to catch jokes, and sometimes social cues. And even though she’s not very good in the “social” department, she’s pretty intelligent and very accepting of how people are.
Last edited by Jangle on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jangle
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:27 pm

Thank you everyone for joining! It means a lot to me. Special thanks to Cross and Cabbage for helping out too! I can't wait to continue this RPG!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:38 am

Okay guys the RPG has officially restarted. I am eager to see what ya'll post.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!