Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

FRE Faction - For the Glory of a Purified Earth.

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

FRE Faction - For the Glory of a Purified Earth.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:33 am

A black limo drove down one of the roads in L4. Lord Winson smiled as he looked at the buildings.

Winson - Soon, even this will belong to me.

Winson looked over at Commander Harrison Mitchells.

Harrison - It's just another colony. Nothing impressive.

Winson - Oh, you just don't understand the beauty of the Colonies. You take them far too much for granted.

Harrison - Hmph...just a floating, spinning, trailer home, being pulled around by the truck of Earth's gravity.

Winson - You talk as if you were a man from Earth.

Harrison - I'm not. I just don't like to get too poetic with this kind of shit.

Winson - Indeed, but you are my subordinate, and thus, you must listen to my poetic ramblings.

Harrison smirked at his leader as he put his head back and mocked him.

Harrison - "Indeed."

Winson shook his head ignoring the comment as he brought a wine class up to his mouth. He inhaled it's fragrance and twirled it in it's class before savoring it's taste. Slowly, he took the glass away from his lips.

Winson - The Colonies represent how man has grown better than it's mother. It has grown to the point where it can leave out and make it's own home. For one-hundred and nine years we have lived out in space, I believe it is time we cut our ties to our mother, and let her rest. Let her once again live.

Harrison - It sounds like all a bunch of bullshit. Why don't you just tell people your true plan.

Winson smirked as he took another sip of his wine, then put the glass down completly.

Winson - Humanity is stupid. They would fear such actions. However, once I have control over the colonies, it won't be a difficult matter to put into motion the purification of the planet. Speaking of which, you're new mobile suit should be completed soon.

Harrison sat up and smiled broadly.

Harrison - My Gundam! Finally!

Winson - Yes, it shall be impressive.

The Limo pulled up to where there was a large gathering of people. Lord Winson was scheduled to give a speech, to influence the people to make a vote to have him as their new leader.

Winson - Ah, here we are. Time to put on the show...

Winson smiled as he exited the car. There was still a nasty scar over his eye and he wore an eye patch now. His want for revenge was insatiable.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.