Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Grimm's Fairies [Roleplayer(s) Wanted] » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. »

FRE Faction - The Return from Defeat.

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

FRE Faction - The Return from Defeat.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:03 am

Winson walked into his office angrilly. The events in L5 had continuesly made his temper flare to those around him. To make matters worse, he had learned of Zhelir's announcment on the way home, from one of his spies in MO-V. Winson sat down in his large leather chair looking at the memo's that had been left there.

Winson - The damned }{G coming back, the Vanguard Prime at my throat, the Followeres of Lowe losing the mobile suits I loaned them, GaiaZ winning over L5. What's next!

Winson threw everything off of his desk after reading the last memo.

Winson - Now Jyotika returning! You think when I drop a colony on someone they'd stay dead.

Winson stood to his feet, turning to look out the window behind him. he number of enemies were growing, and it would be difficult for his forces to combat them all. It was now time to turn to drastic measures. Winson smiled evilly as he remembered his plan for just this kind of situation. Winson pressed a button on the intercom system.

Winson - Oshia, give the order for Operation Outpost 09901!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!