Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Freaks Like Me

Freaks Like Me

a part of “Freaks Like Me”, a fictional universe by WriteLive.

In a modern world where Vampires, Shape Shifters, and other "demonic" peoples hide among the mortals, a so-called "Monster" exists. If he is found by anyone save his Maker, he could be killed on the spot.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Freaks Like Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Freaks Like Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Freaks Like Me"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WriteLive
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Freaks Like Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahimgina on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Seems like a great roleplay. I'll be joining, I'll have my character up shortly. Question though is anime mandatory?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ahimgina
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Not in the least, Ahimgina. I just have so many issues finding real life ones/drawing guys to match my characters. I would like a picture of some kind though. I look forward to seeing it :)

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm looking for someone to play as Caine, Thorne's Maker. PM me if interested, please!!

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:23 pm

3 questions!
-Are the shapeshifters like lycanthropes, or people that can change their form at will?
-Do the shapeshifters infect (kinda like lycans)
-and are there any alliances (such as the vampires allying with certain humans or stuff?)

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:41 pm

@Epicnukeguy: over all, yes. Like I said, they're instinctive, so some might have very little control. Most won't; I forgot to put in the Lycan/Werewolf style into the shifter group, so if you really wanted to you could make one. Thanks ^^. Humans that know of the Immortals will tend to ally themselves with a certain group. Usually, shifters and Vamps don't mix

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Okay, great. Just wanted to touch base, since there is no CS I will use my default for fantasy-ISH roleplays

Edit!
Saw your char :D

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:01 am

Dangit!! I had it on my rules stuff, I will redo momentarily. More or less though, it's: Name, age, species/class(if not a monster), gender, looks, brief history, abilities/strengths, weaknesses, fears. Likes and dislikes are completely optional

Edit!! If you are a "Monster", in Species please put what he/she is made up of

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:14 pm

My apologies. Shape Shifters can change at will, if they have the control to do so. I had misread the question Epicnukeguy.

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Alrighty, everyone. I had originally thought a few days, but I'm kinda impatient XD My goal is to start posts on Thursday of next week, but please let me post first. If you have multiple character ideas that are complete and ready for a profile, go ahead and start making :)

It has also become clear to me that I need to elaborate a little in some sections; I will be working on this off and on between RPG, schoolwork and book writing, so some things may take longer than others. Please check here, and the "Homepage" periodically, and ask me whenever you are unclear about something :) I love suggestions, and like knowing when I am being vague, so pleasepleaseplease let me know!

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:03 am

Can we start sooner than Thursday??
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:34 pm

@Yog:grrrrrr XD
If anyone else wants to start earlier, lemme know. Please let me post first

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AriaSama123 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:52 pm

I would love to start anytime! I might make another profile for a different character, but I haven't decided yet.

AriaSama123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Alrighty then; I'll work on the first post tommorow after I get home. If someone could please PM the others, make sure they know, I'd appreciate it greatly. Currently finishing up a project....

The post I plan on doing is gonna be kind of long, so please don't freak out and think that's what I expect XD. If some end up that long, awesome, but DEFINITELY not a requirement!!!! ^^

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:53 am

Hey Epic, were you going to post, or wait until the world has been "drawn in" more?

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Will someone please post...??

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Could I possibly join as a shape-shifter?

"No one would be foolish enough to choose war over peace--in peace sons bury their fathers, but in war fathers bury their sons."-Croesus of Lydia

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Pretty sure you can, make a character then send it in, then possibly a PM to Write. It would be great to have more people.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The King's Queen on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:01 pm

PM to write? o.o I'm sorry, I'm new and this isn't like any of the other RP sites I'm used to.

The King's Queen
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Woops I guess that wouldn't make much sense then. When you are on the Roleplay intro page, so for this page it would be Freaks Like Me, you go to the characters tab and from there start making your character. Then if you want to talk to the maker of the RP you will want to send a Private Message to WriteLive, which you can do by clicking on their profile and then clicking 'Send Message'

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!