From Somewhere in the Darkness {Closed}

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: From Somewhere in the Darkness {Closed}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Sako's eyes widened at what he said. Taint her? She didn't think he'd do that. She sat up on her knees and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You won't do that, no matter what you have done. That's the past now. Besides, we've only just met. I'll persuade my family to let you stay with me tonight, if you're willing to take the offer." The girl brought her hand back into her bag and stood up. "I think we have enough flowers now. Let's head back." She turned on her heel and started to go find the path back home again.
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxelestia on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Ryuu followed Sako, surprised, and then he said, "Maybe they'd be more open to me staying if I was a tanuki? They're lucky, I've heard." His red eyes stared at his feet so he wouldn't trip, and inside his head, Shukaku was restless.

Boy, what have you done?

"Keep us safe, Shukaku, you fool."

Safe? You know nothing of the girl and yet you put your life in her hands?

"I know what would happen if I was in danger. You take over, and I'd do that again. Not happening, Shukaku. It's not happening, because there is no danger here!"

Then Ryuu realized he'd been speaking aloud to Shukaku like usual, not remembering he wasn't alone.
so go, now, find yourself
you're selfish, condescending

you and me are now

forever

forever

so go play god
in someone else's life

'cause you and me are now

forever

forever dead

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nyxelestia
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Sako shrugged. "I dunno...maybe they would, maybe they won't. I'd rather have you as human though." The girl laughed a bit, watching her step around the weeds. She heard Ryuu talking to Shukaku, but didn't stop. Kept them safe? With her? She'd end up hurting them somehow, she knew it. Sako kept her head up, pretending to not notice it until he started yelling.

"Is everything alright?" she asked, despite it being obviously not okay. She had turned in his direction, looking at him with just a bit of concern. Tailed beasts like to have a mind of their own normally, so Sako hid most of her worries. He was probably used to this.

Kagerou
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxelestia on Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 pm

"No... Shukaku is uncomfortable about all of...this." Ryuu said, waving his arms to emphasize his point. He felt pretty stupid, having to shut up Shukaku in front of other people....

"Shu's just free-spirited and wild... don't mind that... the crazy thing is very outspoken, and quite rude. And I censor a lot of what Shu says, because Itachi-danna said it was very bad to call people the things Shukaku called them..." Ryuu smiled at Sako, hoping to put on the 'everything's good, don't worry' front, ignoring Shukaku's annoyed protesting, cursing, and orders to kill poor Sako.

Nyxelestia
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 am

(On a PSP soooo this will be short.) Sako nodded, her worries not ceasing in the least. She would leave him alone for now though. The girl looked away from Ryu, thinking. "We should really head back now..." she said turning in the direction of the village.

Kagerou
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!