Frozen in Death

Frozen in Death

a part of “Frozen in Death”, a fictional universe by Terpsichore.

The world is changing; Kors is growing colder and the people are becoming scared. Now is the time of do or die... so what will you do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Frozen in Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Frozen in Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terpsichore on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Frozen in Death (http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/never-give-up/)

Shape the destiny of a world either for the good or the bad. Anything is possible in this chaotic world with no leaders and only fear to drive the weak-willed people left to suffer the forth-coming winter. Join the band of those with special abilities and powers who strive to right all the wrongs that have been done, take advantage of the scared citizens to gain power for yourself, or break off on your own to find what might be waiting out there for you.

Looking for: human-esk characters with special abilities (eg: mind reading, telepathic, psychic, etc), normal humans, or The Others which are terrible things that lurk in the woods and inspire bedtime stories like the boogy-man (except worse).
Life is about singing your own song, not being the accompaniment to someone else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terpsichore
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Frozen in Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terpsichore on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 am

Hurrah for getting a new role play started. I remember how hard it used to be to get something going, that was a couple years ago, but it almost seems like it's gotten harder now. Once there are at least three people, myself included, we can go ahead and get things started and just allow other people to find their own way in.

As a heads-up, however, I do have a job and work from about 7:30am til 4:30pm (GMT -5) so I won't be online as much as some people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terpsichore
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!