Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

Fruits Basket: New Generation(Profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Fruits Basket: New Generation(Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun May 24, 2009 8:36 am

Story

The story of the Zodiac has been told from generation to generation. Of all the animals traveling to the banquet, but thanks to the sly rat, the cat was tricked into not coming the right day. Now the cat has been cast aside from the Zodiac. Now there is a family called the Sohmas who have had a curse put on them. Whenever they hug the oppisite sex they transform into a Zodiac and one into a cat.

Any questions just post them or PM me them. Thank You!

ZODIAC

Cat- Kaida
Rat-
Dog-
Rabbit-
Ox-
Horse-
Dragon-
Snake-
Monkey-
Rooster(bird)-
Boar-
Ram-
Tiger-
God- AHeartlessNobody

HUMANS

Knows of Curse-
Friend-
Friend-

Rules

1. No godmodding
2. Keep cursing to a minimum
3. No ** for action
4. This is a long term Rp, so if you don't like it don't join
5. You can have 2 characters if you want, but no more then that.
6. You can resrve a animal, but if you don't make your profile within four hours of reserving I will give it to someone else.

Profile Skeleton

Name:
Parents: (Must be at least one person from the comic)
Animal:
Crush:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

Name: Amaya
Parents: Akito and Kureno Sohma
Animal: God
Crush: None yet
Personality: She is fun loving. Always running away from the esstate
Bio: She heard stories about how her mother treated the zodiacs during her time as god, and has decided to not be that way. She tried hard to be fair to the zodiacs.
Appearance:
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Sun May 24, 2009 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Fruits Basket: New Generation(Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun May 24, 2009 10:30 am

(Can I be the other cat as well as another character??)

Name: Midori Sohma
Parents: Tohru and Kyo
Animal: Cat
Crush: None yet.
Personality: Quiet, Shy,Doesn't talk.
Bio: Midori Is an extemely shy girl She almosy never talks even to her parents Seeing as shes thew cta of the zodiac just like her father had been. She grew up away from The sohma estates But still could never make nay friends due to being a cursed member of the sohma family.
Appearance:Image

Name: Hatoko Sohma
Parents: Akito and Kureno Sohma
Animal: none
Crush: none
Personality: Shy,Innocent and childish, Hatoko loves to play games though.
Bio: Hatoko is actually very sick Like her mother had been and has to spend most of her time indoors away from the other kids because she might collapse or black out, she also spends alot of time in hospitals having tests run on her. She loves her mother,Father, and older sister because they are the only Biological family she has.
Appearance:Image

I hope it was alright that i gave the god a little sister If not i'll erase her
Last edited by Kaida on Sun May 24, 2009 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun May 24, 2009 10:33 am

It's alright, I like being an older sister, lol. But can you change the part about the phsyic powers thing, please? Other then that you are accepted.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon May 25, 2009 2:40 pm

I changed it.

Kaida
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 pm

I am definitely going to try to become a character of this role play. It seems interesting, fun, and entertaining.

LaxMarie
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Name: Yumi Sohma
Parents: Father: Akito Sohma, Mother: Unknown
Animal: Dragon
Crush: None yet
Personality: Just as cruel and evil as her father as the result of years of beatings. Yumi can be vain, spiteful, and vengeful at times and completely emotionless another.
Bio: Yumi despises her father for beating her and hopes to kill him one day. However, she despises Ayama even more for being everything she is not: Compassionate, kind, and funny. She has friends and Yumi does not. Yumi thought that Ayama could be an ally in her solitude because of her mother, but that was not the case. In the dark hours of the night you can hear Yumi softly playing a haunting and disturbing song on the violin. THat is the only time she can convey her feelings.
Appearance: Image

LaxMarie
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!